[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dodge kills off a beast of a track machine and instead introduces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: viper.jpg (64KB, 613x338px) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
64KB, 613x338px
>dodge kills off a beast of a track machine and instead introduces a lgbt tier straightline machine
for what purpose?
>>
>>17175971
Regulations jackass, learn2google
>>
>>17175971
Near zero car buyers compete in racing. Easily less than a percent.
>>
File: 14983906159.jpg (38KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
14983906159.jpg
38KB, 1024x672px
>tfw no chance of dying in new sneks anymore
>>
something about doors in production cars needed some more safety things in 2019 (airbags I think) and that would require them to totally rework the viper
I only saw that on /o/ though, i think its just because fca is poor
>>
>>17175971
>sales are bad so they announce production end
>sells out instantly

they might be onto something here
>>
>>17175983
yeah, and how much smaller of a percent exclusively competes in drag racing with a production car?
>>
File: really_snl.jpg (192KB, 1329x812px) Image search: [Google]
really_snl.jpg
192KB, 1329x812px
>Chrysler makes a bad decision
>>
>>17175971
>demon
>lgbt tier
This only works if you count the normies trying to get it banned. That's the only similarity they share.
>>
>>17176079

Most people aren't even going to use it on a drag track. It's literally just a really fast grocery getter toy. Same with 99.9% of sports cars.
>>
File: Dodge_RAM.webm (576KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge_RAM.webm
576KB, 640x266px
>>17175971
>for what purpose?

It has made some and sold some. It has nothing to prove by continuing to sell more of them. Why not put the team's effort into other Dodge cars?

Besides, Dodge has that recent FATE OF THE FURIOUS movie pushing its cars. For example, everyone on Dom's team except for Hobbs is shown driving a Dodge Challenger during their attack of the Berlin facility, and Hobbs' latest truck is depicted as a Ram (another FCA brand).

Even before the Fate of the Furious movie's debut, it was shown that all of the Challengers are 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demons, an all-new variant of the model that FCA used the movie to introduce. The Demon is the most powerful factory-spec Challenger ever made, with an 840-horsepower engine and a quarter-mile time in the nine-second range.

Also, nearly all of the Fate/Stay Furious "zombie cars" Cipher assumes control of during the New York sequence are either Jeeps, Chryslers or Fiats, including the ones seen falling from a garage onto the street below.

Finally, both of the vintage muscle cars Dom drives are Chrysler-family vehicles: the 1971 Plymouth GTX from the Manhattan-set scenes, and a heavily modified 1970 Dodge Charger - the same one driven by Dom throughout the series - in the ice sequence.
>>
File: 1486238943962.png (523KB, 679x694px) Image search: [Google]
1486238943962.png
523KB, 679x694px
>>17176438
>he watched the fags and the furries
>>
>>17176472
Initial Driver. Will Tony Frosciutto be able to beat America's most badass street racers with his dad's humble pontiac without jumbling the toppings on his family's famous supreme pizza?
>>
>>17176393

It literally doesn't even have a passenger seat though?

It's only for you to enjoy, which kinda sucks. Maybe they did that on purpose just so the driver only kills themself.
>>
>>17176899

You can get a passenger seat for an extra dollar.
>>
>>17176079
Never been to the midwest?

It's also road legal. It's a muscle car that won't get shit on in a straight line, finally. I'd never buy, or even want to drive, the car, but I don't think it was a poor idea to build it, depending on how much R&D was.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.