[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to get a hatchback. i don't really care about power,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1493941437375.png (1MB, 734x739px) Image search: [Google]
1493941437375.png
1MB, 734x739px
i want to get a hatchback. i don't really care about power, i just want great gas mileage and low maintenance. should i get the mazda 3 or the honda fit? or something else?
>>
also is there any decent american hatchback or should i just avoid them like the plague
>>
Got damn that ass made me stop to comment with our reading.
>>
>>17174022
wtf is wrong with her bottom
>>
>>17174027
Cruze hatch is pretty good I've heard
>>
>>17174037
>tfw the ass is so fat, dick won't even feel the wet

>>17174022

Go with the Mazda.
>>
>>17174027
I'm no expert but i hear the honda fits are fantastic little cars, id get the manual trans like Mr.Regular.
>>
>>17174022
That thing is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17174022
I need her to shit i-i mean sit on my face
>>
07-10 hyundai accent came in a decent 3 door hatch. It's good like the old hondas were
>>
>>17174022
Civic EH2
>>
>>17174022
Why are you Americans not able to properly distinguish between car segments properly?

An Honda Fit is a class under the civic, this usually means a less refined and less insulated car, more simple and cheaper.

The Honda Fit is a rival of the Toyota Yaris while the Honda Civic is a rival of the Volkswagen Golf.
>>
>>17174022
mazda 3 is the best choice
>>
>>17174022
You buying new or used?

Never go for the mirage, its cheap garbage. The Fiat 500 isn't reliable or practical enough to fit the bill either.

newer Kia Rio's are pretty good stuff as are Mazda 3's

For older ones, maybe Scion IQ if you don't give a shit about trunk space or have more than one friend who rides with you at a time. Old Subaru Outback Sport is a good choice for low maintenance, but you need to seriously investigate whatever you are looking at.
>>
>>17174085
OBSESSED

they are all shitboxes who gives a fuck

Op get a fiesta st
>>
File: painfully thick.png (339KB, 500x830px) Image search: [Google]
painfully thick.png
339KB, 500x830px
>>17174022
>>
>>17174283
I'm not obsessed you mongoloid shit, it's like comparing apples and oranges just because they're fruits...but they're different.

>they're shitboxes

We're not talking about your (((car))), dear busrider
>>
>>17174378
>a golf and civic aren't shit boxes

Lol yuropoors
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>17174027
The Ford Focus, Ford Fiesta, and Chevrolet Sonic are decent American hatchbacks. Just avoid automatics in the Fords.

The 2016+ Chevy Spark and Chevy Cruze hatchback are too new to properly tell if they're good or not, but I'd consider them.'

If you're not buying a Ford ST or RS variant, the Sonic with the 1.4L Turbo is very fun to drive. BTW, Sonic is not a skateboard
>>
>>17174022
Both are great cars and would be easier to maintain. The 3 would have significantly more power while the Fit has more space. In your case get the Fit.

t. Fit Owner
>>
>>17174811
>american hatchbacks

brand being american does not mean car is too.
>>
>>17175085
Chevrolet Sonic is the only subcompact car actually built in America. Styled by the Koreans, but the Germans did ll the engineering
>>
>>17174811
Too bad they look like utter shit
>>
>>17175218
I like sonic.

I like it more than when I bought it. . (Not normally a Chevy fan, and it was one of the only manual 4 door cars around me)

But it's definently grown on me and is one of the better subcompact I've been in
>>
>>17174022
>low maintenance

The current Fit's CVT requires maintenance like every 20k miles. Dont know if they even off a manual but I do know they dont offer a traditional slushbox. The CVT and its maintenance requirements kept me from buying one.
>>
mazda3 drives exceptionally well and feels very nice inside. the fit on the other hand feels like a plastic shitbox. (granted its about 7-10k cheaper) i test drove both btw. the golf is still my fave non sporty hatchback but i dont recommend buying one used.
mazda3 is still very very good.
>>
>>17174022
Bet she looks like SHIT without clothes on
>>
>>17174022
Just get an ep3 civic
>>
>>17174022
Veloster Turbo is a pretty good hatchback for someone who wants decent mileage and a little fun.
>>
>>17175770
It's not fun at all. It's an elantra of forte in a hideous suit
>>
>>17174038
tranny ass, because niggers love big asses and whatever niggers like...well, white people are stupid
>>
File: tpv.jpg (122KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
tpv.jpg
122KB, 640x428px
I have a mazda 3 hatchback...thinking about trading it for a Prius....?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.