[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else think the R35 is an ugly car? Why didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Import-R35-GTR-to-Australia-3.jpg (61KB, 1000x479px) Image search: [Google]
Import-R35-GTR-to-Australia-3.jpg
61KB, 1000x479px
Does anybody else think the R35 is an ugly car?

Why didn't they just stick to the small body shape of the R34?
>>
File: IMG_7612.jpg (27KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7612.jpg
27KB, 233x216px
Not as ugly as a corvette
>>
Does anybody else think the R34 is an ugly car?

Why didn't they just stick to the small body shape of the R33?
>>
The r35 looks HUGE. If only seen them in white, but it looks absolutely gigantic.
>>
>>17167615
I always thought all of the GT-R generations looked boring as fuck. Not necessarily ugly, but they could just as easily pass as economy cars that have been riced with aftermarket spoilers.

I don't know if that's what they were going for or what.
>>
>>17167914
>they could just as easily pass as economy cars that have been riced with aftermarket spoilers.

That's pretty much what they are.

And that's what makes them more interesting than the R35.
>>
>>17167905
Compared the the Skyline GTRs, they are quite massive.

>>17167769
I don't think it's ugly but it just screams "RIP Paul Walker bro" and boy racer shit like that. I liked the R32 GTR the most, even if it might not have been "the best" or the most technologically advanced Skyline

but I also like analog things a lot so it makes sense.
>>
File: 2278_ee52e5f52038_low_res.jpg (57KB, 790x527px) Image search: [Google]
2278_ee52e5f52038_low_res.jpg
57KB, 790x527px
>>17167914
>but they could just as easily pass as economy cars that have been riced with aftermarket spoilers.

hmm..
>>
>tfw no stagea qt3.14 skyline wagon

Feels bad man
>>
>>17167914
>they could just as easily pass as economy cars that have been riced

Really makes you think
>>
>>17167769
I hate how they went with the super aggressive look for it. The R33 looked perfect.
>>
GTRS have always been large though so the r35 is no different. Put an r34 next to an A80 supra and the r34 is considerable bigger. Same goes for an r33 next to a an a70 supra or FC RX7. GTRS have always been on the big heavy side compared to other cars of the same time.
>>
>>17167615

It's not ugly but definitely pretty ricey/boyracerish. They'll always look like a G37 with a bodykit to me.
>>
File: prince-skyline-sport-coupe-10.jpg (86KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
prince-skyline-sport-coupe-10.jpg
86KB, 520x346px
Yes, it is quite ugly other than the roofline from a side-view. Skylines haven't been particularly beautiful cars. Even the C10 and C110 Skylines had parts that ruined the overall look of the car.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.