[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both are 2012 Both are around the $40k mark (for low miles, certified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: whichone.jpg (779KB, 3905x865px) Image search: [Google]
whichone.jpg
779KB, 3905x865px
Both are 2012
Both are around the $40k mark (for low miles, certified used, warranty, etc)
Both are available with a stick and clutch transmission
Both are expensive to maintain

Which one would you buy?
>>
The Porsche
>>
>>17165938
I have the one on the left. My wife wouldn't let me get the one on the right.
>>
>>17165958

Why?
Why not?
>>
>>17165938
>german automobiles
fucking trash every time without exception. a jap shitbox will out live 10 generations of german trash.
>>
The Porsche, unless you want back seats.
>>
>>17165962
The cayman has no backseat
>>
>>17165938
the one that allows me to service my own vehicle
>>
File: bride2.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bride2.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>17165962
To her pleb eyes the Cayman looks like an extravagant sports car. The BMW looked like fancy camry.

She has this annoying thing her parents raised her with that cars are a waste of money and a bad investment. Treats it like gospel. Stupid women didn't realize that the BMW competes with the Cayman.

I'll get a cayman though as a third car in a couple years.

We just bought a VW tiguan for her and the BMW for me. She didn't want to have a sports car as a DD.

Silly women.
>>
>>17166015
>use it every day
>literally everyday put your life in its hands, so to speak
>considers it a bad investment and buys cheap

I'll never understand this meme.
>>
>>17165978
>>17165985

I'm single, so no need :(

>>17166015

wat
>>
Porsche
simply because the badge is superior
>>
>>17165958
>let
make sure you prep the bull
>>
>>17165938
With a couple of exceptions I can't think of any BMW I'd rather have than any equivalent era Porsche. I'd take the Cayman every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
>>
>>17166130

Yeah it's tough to give the BMW any consideration except for the V8. Even the Z4M doesn't really seem that dramatic compared to the Porsche
>>
>>17166144
That's the thing. The Porsche is an experience. It looks special it feels special. BMWs are for yuppies who just got their first big boy job.
>>
>>17165973

True, but they'll never be as exciting to live with... If only Toyotatrash and Jewbaru could compete...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.