[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this fucking bullshit to me? These fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: whatislife.jpg (676KB, 1303x780px) Image search: [Google]
whatislife.jpg
676KB, 1303x780px
Can someone explain this fucking bullshit to me?
These fucking things shouldn't be a dime over 10k.
What a racket.
>>
>>17165925
All heavy equipment is insanely expensive.
>>
>>17165925

They're heavy as fuck and built to last. That's going to cost you. Same reason why highway tractors cost so much.
>>
>>17165925
then do what everyone else does, get a F350, and a trailer which you'll need anyway and find an unattended one in a job site.

the ignition is dead simple to replace/rekey, not like they have electronic immobilizers or shit.

If you're to chickenshit to do it yourself, I'm sure the biker prospects who work in concrete will get you one for $0.09 over 10k. guaranteed some meth head owns one and owes them money
>>
>>17166067
>if you're too chickenshit to commit grand larceny youre not a real man!
cringe
>>
CAT skid steeuh loaduh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyGbR_aSAG4
>>
>>17165925
Here's an idea mx. smarty pants, start making your own and sell them for that much.
>>
>>17166211
Why? I can be competitive at ridiculous prices.
>>
>>17166223

No you can't

Mrsp on those are 2.5-3x cost

You gotta cover warranty, marketing and distributors.

I make a decent amount of fasteners for these type of companies and you would be surprised how much some of the bolts on these cost
>>
>>17166174
never said you are less of a man by obeying the law. OP wants something for less than 1/2 the regular prices through legal means, so that leaves few options open. Steal it or have someone else steal it for you, Everyone on earth who buys from a Pawn Shop accepts the fact that they are buying hot gear.

What I am saying is, as a man you have choices. You can be a model citizen and fork out the $0k for a slightly used bobcat, You can be willfully blind to the shadiness and "legitimately" buy one form a "guy" for 1/2 price, or you can get your hands dirty and be a crook (I mean who cares the guy you stole it from is probably insured, right).
>>
>>17166345
fuck $ and 4 being the same key fuckes me up when I'm drunk ... meant $40k not $0k
>>
>>17165925

Reason they cost so much is they are diesel/hydrolic, built to last, and have a huge earning potential. You can easily charge a hundred/hr with one of these things assuming you're good. You can do just about anything with them.
>>
Is that the only heavy equipment you know how to drive OP? Or can you drive the bigger heavy equipment
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rpszgytqkck
>>
>>17166203
kek that is great
>>
>>17166345
People who think like this is why we're fucked ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (269KB, 982x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
269KB, 982x1142px
>>17165925
Not being part of an international free market.
>>
>>17166067
>rekey
Why the fuck would you do that?
Get on eBay, and buy what ever brand's generic key.
>>17165925
>These fucking things shouldn't be a dime over 10k.
Why.
>>
>>17165925
>>These fucking things shouldn't be a dime over 10k.

Why?
>>
>>17166554
Those examples you've posted are comparable in price with OP's examples anyway, especially given they're smaller models.
>>
File: IMG_2940.jpg (55KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
55KB, 660x495px
>>17165925
Is this a serious question?

Next are you going to ask why a John deere 7215r is worth up to and over $75,000 second hand?
>>
>>17166451
People who th9nk like you are the reason government is controlling every part of our lives
>>
>>17166691
Religion controls more peoples lives than any government m8.
And people with mindsets like yours are exactly the reason why that happens.

Next you will tell me about how man did not land on the moon.
>>
File: 8d0c83166e348ff70b705c7481dc2fb1.jpg (181KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8d0c83166e348ff70b705c7481dc2fb1.jpg
181KB, 2048x1024px
>not buying chynese ones from Alibaba
>>
>>17166833
>religion
Yeah no leftism is like a religion itself. And like religion in controls everything people think and do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.