[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i went to this, got there late and almost lost my spot. there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
so i went to this, got there late and almost lost my spot.

there was a lamborghini diablo SV in factory pearlecent blue/purple

there was a 918 spyder

there was a mcclaren 570s

and a few ferrari f430s

there was a ferrari testarossa

a mercedes c43 amg

a bunch of mustangs corvettes and vipers

i will be posting pics in the following days
>>
File: 1491279102865.png (328KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491279102865.png
328KB, 800x800px
>>17165765
Nice blog post, also if you're not going to post pics don't fucking make the thread you dumb faggot.
>>
HOLY SHIT! Will be spam refreshing this thread, there could be a cellphone pic of a $70k car in a Target parking lot sometime in the next 48 hours HNNGGGGGG
>>
I feel like these meets are just a very strong effort to gather a bunch of cashed up retards around a specific business so the owner can make mad dosh
Every Friday night there's one at a local Harley shop, featuring a 'burger restaurant' that charges $22 for a pissy burger, half a handful of chips and a can of coke

Cars and coffee
Cars and wings
Cars and ribs
Cars and burgers
Cars and discounted prostate examinations

Dont support the kikes
>>
>>17165785
Pretty much.
>>
>>17165785
What is capitalism? If you don't want to go to a meet that involves supporting local businesses, go to a different one.
>>
>>17165785
Plus do you understand these meets involve using their lots?
>>
>>17165798
The meets aren't about supporting local business though
Its about a local business owner supporting himself

Also cars and *** are a baby boomer meme for hard parking faggots who spend more time polishing their wheels than driving

Real car guys meet in an industrial area, new development or out in the bush after 10pm
>>
>>17165816
Because parking lots only exist on the property of a business that doubles their prices and charges $4 a bottle of water during the time the meet is on?
>>
>>17165834
>>17165826
>>17165795
>>17165785
>>17165780
>>17165775
these people are salty because they werent invited and instead sat at home and did nothing
>>
>>17165853
This person is cut that his instagram holy day is nothing more than a circle jerk for cashed up faggots and baby boomers

I went to a real meet with the boys sunday morning and ruined some sets of tires, I didn't go through a months rations of car cleaning products just to stand next to a hunk of metal and hope someone will come figuratively suck my dick with their autistic questions or have some community college photography student take shitty out of focus photos and try charge me $20 to get the watermark removed

Fuck off
>>
>>17165853
Stop bumping your own thread OP no one buys it. Sage
>>
>>17165853
>invited
>to a public mall parking lot where some boomers admire $70k cars as if they are anything special
I can only dream of reaching this echelon of society
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.