[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of the beat up old shitboxes owned by people on are even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: datsun_gold_metalic.jpg (42KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
datsun_gold_metalic.jpg
42KB, 600x302px
A lot of the beat up old shitboxes owned by people on are even more unreliable and dangerous than 90 percent of stanced cars because they are so shit.
>>
>>17161746

Duh? At least stancefags want to keep their cars?
>>
Objectively false. Stancefags ride on a tiny contact patch of rubber that wasn't even meant to touch asphalt when they designed the tire. They have little to no traction above 30mph and wear their tires down to the bands every 50 miles.
The only way an /o/ shitbox could be less safe is if it's driving on tires that are COMPLETELY bald, or the brake lines are so rusted they could pop any minute. Even very low tires with a tiny bit of tread left have more traction than stancefags.
>>
>>17161769
And /o/tists drive cars with fucked out shock absorbers, cracked fucked up barely existing suspension bushings on poorly maintained falling apart 80's and 90's shit boxs.

Just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>17161814
>/o/tists drive cars
Opinion discarded
>>
>>17161746
Can confirm. Idk how my Camaro passed inspection but it did. Hack job of a small block swap with no cats and lots of zip ties.
No emissions requirement either because it's an old car. Some stance friendos at my uni wasted money on high flow cats on their shitboxes to stay legal.
Maximum kek
>>
>>17161746
find me a news article of an old shitbox losing a wheel crossing lanes on highway and plowing into a family car full of family.

At least shitboxes can drive in and out of parking lot without 20 minutes of extra work
>>
>>17161814
Fucked up bushings and soft springs still don't make the car as unsafe as stancefags PURPOSEFULLY messing up their suspension geometry. Even if all my bushings crumbled to dust right this minute my car would still perform better.
>>
>>17161869
>Idk how my Camaro passed inspection but it did. Hack job of a small block swap with no cats and lots of zip ties.
>No emissions requirement either because it's an old car.

The mechanic either didn't know the full rules or didn't care. In almost all states with inspections, if your car came with cats from the factory, it's supposed to have them to be inspected regardless of model year or emissions requirements.
I guarantee he didn't give a shit about the engine swap because even in Jew York I don't think there's anything to do with the engine that would actually fail the car, except excessive OBDII codes or a worn serpentine belt.
>>
>>17161905
Funny enough I am in Jew York. Laws state and car older than 25 years is exempt from emissions.
If swapping an engine, the engine going into the car has to be newer than the car. The engine I had built was from a 69 Camaro and it went into an 81. So I'd say you're right, the mechanic didn't realise or care.
>>
>>17162026
PLEASE be my camero bf
>>
>>17162047
fuck outta here gayboi
>>
>>17161746
Are you impying that s30s are garbage.
>>
>>17161896
Fucked up bushings do make cars unsafe you literal retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.