[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, so the Chevy camaro 5th gen and ford mustang s197 refresh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: camaro white.jpg (42KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
camaro white.jpg
42KB, 736x490px
Hi guys, so the Chevy camaro 5th gen and ford mustang s197 refresh are on my mind right now, and for someone who wants something sporty, but reliable which of these would be a better bet with buying a salvage title 100k mi car? I know that is not the best of conditions, but I am on a tight budget and that allows for me to afford to maintain and insure the vehicle
>>
Op here, It is a v6 im going to be spending 7-9 k on it and that is the high end of my budget.
>>
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6049642165.html
this is one im considering
>>
Honestly would i just be better going with a 1999-2004 Mustang gt and saving my money for when I can afford a car that hasn't been previously wrecked?
>>
>>17161012
As a previous owner

get an 02-04

I got a CHERRY
and I mean i could count the paint imperfections with one hand cherry 92k mile red GT 5spd for 8k flat

loved the thing till i dedded it
>>
>>17160911
My god that thing looks ugly
>>
I know the more fiscally responsible decision would be to go with the 99-04 but I dont really like the body style and the same year camaros look awful. I just dont know how on earth I would be able to afford the newer vehicles
>>
What about a 90s dodge stealth/ mitsubishi 3000 gt vr4?
That would be in my price range and Ive always been a fan of aws
>>
>>17160929
>hablo espanol
>>
File: 2Wycked.png (1MB, 1428x819px) Image search: [Google]
2Wycked.png
1MB, 1428x819px
>>17161088
The answer depends on how good you are with a wrench.
>>
Honestly my best bet is to use my wrenching abilities and learn on the salvaged camaro or keep my current vehicle, thanks guys.
>>
>>17160924
You want my honest opinion. Buy a clean foxbody and build a monster. You only need about 450 hp in those cars to destroy a 6th gen ss
>>
>>17160929
>salavage title
>hablo espanol
>v6

Just stay away man
>>
>I only have 8k but want a 2013 camaro or stang

OP are u 15?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.