[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like Japanese cars? They're ugly, soulless,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 00000_iVrFvP3li4V_1200x900.jpg (116KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
00000_iVrFvP3li4V_1200x900.jpg
116KB, 506x900px
Why do people like Japanese cars? They're ugly, soulless, rusty, slow pieces of shit.
>less torque than a lawnmower
lmao
>>
because they cant afford the maintenance of any non japanese rwd car

or maybe they just don't like shit breaking all the time. who knows.
>>
We get it OP, the bus you ride makes more torque.
>>
>>17153444
>muh reliability
>muh dorifto
>muh fast and the furious
>muh gran turismo
>muh nostalgia
>muh tarbo
>>
>complains about no torque
>posts an example of a Japanese car that has more torque than hp.
>>
>>17153444
>implying torque is needed for light cars
>>
>>17153444
Sad car is sad
also check'd
>>
The Japanese put all other countries to shame when it comes to cars. They simultaneously make Nissan Leafs, The Prius, civics and Camrys that dominate the eco friendly and passenger car market while also making the Miata, BRZ, (name another cheap RWD car) and GTR- which put the corvette to shame for a decade.

Not sure what your on about OP. They do everything better and cheaper even with cucked international versions.
>>
tell that to my 550-600whp evo x mr

its a car with a soul, it needs to be treated and run a very specific way. it doesnt respond well to someone who isnt familiar with it and the way it works

ive hit 160 in it on the highway, the car is so aggressive and highly modified that you feel each and every rpm explode through the base of your spine in a way that if you have back issues makes it feel like the bones on your spine are clanking together

its a car that demands total submission from all others around you on the road at any given time

its a car that exerts total and overwhelming control over you and all others anywhere near you and it while running

its a car that is uncatchable in all but the most congested and traffic filled moments on the road
>>
>>17154327
Why give this garbage thread a reply?
>>
Why are these threads only made by pussy americans? Can't handle being outmatched on the market by foreign cars?
inb4 dey tuk ur jewbs!
>>
they look cool
revs
>>
File: 9atdhfyo3eay.jpg (28KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
9atdhfyo3eay.jpg
28KB, 640x519px
>>17153444
Why do people like cars? They're smelly, ugly, loud, gay, and dangerous.
>Less torque than the bus I ride
Lmao
>>
>>17154327
Bread on hood
>>
File: Cadillac-Sedan.jpg (29KB, 600x275px) Image search: [Google]
Cadillac-Sedan.jpg
29KB, 600x275px
Why do people like American cars? They're fat, heavy, unreliable, slow pieces of shit.
>more weight than a tractor-trailer
lmao
>>
>>17155338
You just showed how little you know about cars, every single point is wrong considering the cadillac in your pic
>>
>>17155338
American cars are fat just like the people.
>>
>>17154741
I'm smelly, ugly, loud, gay, and dangerous too
>>
American cars are just garbage. German cars are over engineered. Other cars are irrelevant
>>
>>17154327
sexy car, but sort of an over-dramatic reply...
>>17154890
this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.