[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the NSX so meh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: thicchybridgoingveryfast.jpg (238KB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
thicchybridgoingveryfast.jpg
238KB, 2040x1360px
Why is the NSX so

meh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6jCiB9dt0A

I love the original but the new one is just so... average

>Looks nice
>meh v6
>meh hybrid
>electrically controlled brakes
>meme automatic
meh
>>
hybrid supercars are the future NSX just isn't fast enough to justify the hybrid
>>
>>17148663
Every journalist who's driven it likes it. It just suffers from Duke Nukem Forever syndrome.
>>
>>17148684
how the fuck did they only get 450hp from a twin turbo v6?

pretty shit
>>17148691
Heres what the DriveTribe fellow said

>Steering has no feel
>Brakes have no feel and lag
It has potential but i doubt it will ever see it
>>
>>17148707
>drivetribe
Who
>brakes lag
Wot
>>
>>17148738
They are from the crew behind Top Gear UK 2002-2015
>>
It also just looks like a generic super car, acura has really gone down in the style department. theyre all so cheap and plain looking now
>>
>>17148663
But look at that angry face and those edges, anon! Surely they proclaim SPEED and not shitty designers.

>>17148707
The entire thing is probably controlled electronically, with the only link between anything you touch and the mechanical components in the car being the steering because you gotta steer somehow if the electronics shit themselves.
Electronic steering is terrible and whoever thought it was a good idea should shoot himself.

At least they kept it a V6.
>>
>>17148663
New NSX is the JUST supercar for our generation.
>>
It's not a supercar. Everyone wants it to be but it's not. It's just a high-end GT that falls below supercar status while having generic looks that strike it from ever being considered an exotic car.
>>
File: 1489414910051.jpg (24KB, 528x288px) Image search: [Google]
1489414910051.jpg
24KB, 528x288px
>>17148796
Shit posting aside I'm glad it had a v6 too and not a 2L I4 boosted to the moon
>>
File: BMW M12.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
BMW M12.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>17148857
Is it bad if I like 4cylinders with brain melting amounts of boost?
>>
>>17148663
You've driven one? Because the damn thing is spoopy lurking around town quieter than a Tesla but corners like its on rails once you really start pushing it

I've tended to notice that all the people who complain about lack of feedback are also running it with the shit Continentals and not the Michelin Super Sports that are used on the top 3 hypercars

That and the internet just loves to bitch and moan about things they've never seen in person. The NSX is a baby 918 Spyder, I look forward to buying one in 10 years when they've depreciated enough
>>
>>17148707
>how the fuck did they only get 450hp from a twin turbo v6?
Conservative tuning, it can easily make more
>>
>>17148809
>supercar price
>supercar performance
>supercar looks
>somehow still not a supercar
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.