[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Spooky driving stories >be me >driving alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 33

File: yPUWl2C.gif (1MB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
yPUWl2C.gif
1MB, 500x259px
>ITT: Spooky driving stories

>be me
>driving alone at 2am
>in deep woods ~25mph
>middle of nowhere forest
>guy in a suit fucking sprints right across the road like 50 feet in front of me
>still remember his face in headlights when he looked up
>totally emotionless
>wrinkly bald head and sharp cheekbones
>weak jaw and tight lips
>never slowed down and just disappeared into the forest
>he was so fast
>was only on the road for like 4 or 5 seconds
>really just wish he crossed before or after i was there
>fuck i wish i never saw him
>>
That's fucked bruh.
>>
>>17147611
>driving home from work, had to stay until 2230
>get a phone call from unrecognized number
>pick it up
>I hear this shit
aaaAAA ppp ooO000OO
pLzzz t0 h3lep I noD gooDSDS ewIThz KompUtrrer
>it's my fucking brother trying to spook me
>>
>>17147611
>be with cousin in his wrx
>late at night don't know what time
>taking back roads
>find a cul de sac in a wooded area and do some awd dounts
>stopped facing the way out of the cul de sac for a minute
>see a black figure that looks like he was wearing a motorcycle helmet come out of the woods
>get out of their quick
Sorry if my experience is shit it happened over a couple years ago. I have been back to the area several times and never seen anything like it again.
>>
>>17147645
yeah man it's the worst. i used to like driving around at night. but now i can't stop thinking about him and keep thinking i'm going to see him again. his stupid fucking face is burned into my memory, . i just really wish i never saw him.
>>
File: 1492923382517.jpg (216KB, 700x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492923382517.jpg
216KB, 700x582px
>>17147611
The scariest thing that ever happened to me whilst in car.
> Be with my Gf at the time
> That night we decide to go to the mountains
> After much driving, we are horny as fuck so i find the most secluded and darkest turnout
> Park, get ready for sexy time
> we are about to embrace when we both hear "Ooooh" like a grown womans really poor/ playful attempt to scareone
> We both stop and she lookd at me and asks if that was me, the same time i ask her the same exact question
> We sit there, white we are processing what just happened
> We look around, nothing around us, we didn't see any cars parked anywhere for miles
> She says "can we please leave?"
> Don't even hesitate to GTFO
It sounded so weird, kinda like in elementary school when someone would do something bad and the whole class would be like "ooooooo" except it sounded like a grown woman doing it, it also sounded NOTHING like an owl because I've heard many many owls and not once has one made that sound
>>
>>17147798
wtf dude. gave me chills
>>
>>17147611
Man it must suck to be no guns
>>
>driving on a back road at about 2 am because restless and couldn't sleep
>beautiful night, no clouds, heater turned on and comfy af
>Notice blinking light up in the sky, think it's a plane so I don't pay attention to it
>Light doesn't move at all for the next couple of minutes I'm driving, starting to feel pretty spooped
>immediately think I'm going to be abducted
>Light keeps blinking, I'm tempted to pull over and get out to try and look at it but fuck that
>Decide I've had enough, make a u turn around to head home
>Just as I start to turn, light stops blinking and my car dies at the same time
>Was an old Lexus es 300, was a family car that I bought from my parents
>I had owned it for 4 years, has been extremely reliable and never died on me before. Tank was still a quarter full, so plenty of gas
>Can't remember a time when it died when I was a kid either
>try and restart car, nothing happens at all
>Take key out, put back in and attempt to restart again, no noises whatsoever
>scared as shit now, completely silent outside. No wind no animal sounds nothing
>Don't get out of car, that's how people in the movies die
>Sit in the middle of the lane periodically trying to restart car
>Finally starts, I gtfo like a bat out of hell
>Still spoops me out

Happened 2 years ago
>>
>>17147798
Literally scared of the wind lol
>>
>>17147611
It's been too long since this thread.
>>
>be me
who the fuck else would you be, you double nigger?
>>
File: 1683432.jpg (23KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1683432.jpg
23KB, 500x414px
>Driving along road
>Long, late night haul.
>Doing Miami to Charlotte up the 95, got on road about 8 pm.
>Already late, I'm somewhere in Georgia
>Like to jerk off to keep myself awake, works pretty well.
>Radio is off, not CB or anything either, literally stock 1991 Integra tape deck.
>Radio turns on.
>"You shouldn't be doing that while driving."
>Too concentrated on finishing.
>"Don't tell me what to do."
>Radio turns off, I cum hard as fuck.
>Keep driving.
>After my boner softens I realize how fucking spoopy that was.
>>
>>17147831
It wasn't windy, nor could it of been the wind, it sounded vocal as fuck. It sounded like it was RIGHT outside the truck too. I am no pussy, I've had to pull straps out on a lot of people, trust me when i say it wasnt the wind. We both thought it was one of us, it was so ausible and clear.
>>
>>17147817

Are you able to account for the time you spent stalled in the middle to the road trying to restart your car? Did you have a clock or watch at hand that seemed to suddenly skip several minutes or hours?
>>
Not really supernatural but
>driving home from friend's house, late
>taking back roads because gps on phone is shit
>on wooded stretch of road
>headlights catch something up ahead, sets my spider sense tingling because I'm already lost and apprehensive
>pull up to it slowly, it's a big deer
>it has been injured in some way, the antler facing me looks to be sloughed off its face, bright red on the same side foreleg
>bellows at me, it's just standing there, eyes shining, bone showing, shaking its head
>after a moment I can't take it, burn rubber and cut into the oncoming lane to get around this fucker

I will remember that blood-deer-skull-antler combo outside my passenger window forever
>>
>>17147875
Kek check out special agent fox mulder over here
>>
>>17147862
>/x/ jerks off to scare away ghosts.png
>>
>>17147611
>visiting family up in bumfuck nowhere northern Maine
>driving alone late at night, deep in the woods
>no civilization for miles
>doing about 40 or so
>slightly spooky but used to it, so pretty comfy
>suddenly a HUGE fucking moose casually strolls into the road maybe 150 feet in front of me
>slam on the brakes
>roll to a stop a few feet from the thing
>fucker just stands there looking absolutely hellish, staring me down
>before I can even think to put my car in reverse it spooks and takes off into the woods
>a few seconds later I'm surrounded by a pack of coyotes streaming across the road
>sit there taking in what just happened until a semi roars by in the opposite direction
doesn't sound too spooky but holy fuck being that close to a bigass bull moose is absolutely terrifying
a couple feet further and I would've been crushed by the thing
>>
File: titty.jpg (4KB, 172x125px) Image search: [Google]
titty.jpg
4KB, 172x125px
>>17147798
is this what spooked ya
>>
>>17147875
The time between my car dying and when it finally started up was about 15 minutes or so give or take (didn't have my phone with me so idk for sure). Clock on my car had about that amount of time elapsed (im not sure what time the car went off but it was 2:37 am when it came back on), and clocks at my house were matched up with my car. I definitely looked lol, so if someone had a bunch of shit jammed up my asshole running tests they were pretty thorough in hiding it and keeping me from being sore afterwards
>>
>>17147664
opportunity lost for fucking a drunk girl.
>>
>be 17
>live in Midwest suburb/country line
>Go driving late at night once
>find some backroads I've never been down, I'm basically in the country now so I have no idea where the fuck I am
>cloudy, no stars, little light
>come up to a dead end / cul de sac that with what looks like one of those small metal barns adjacent to it.
>as I approach it I realize there's a strong "humming" noise like a dishwasher running coming from the barn.
>As I'm turning the humming noise seems to move down into the ground
>I get spooked and start speeding out
>mfw the fucking humming now sounds like its underground, under the fuck car
>I floor it in my fucking camry, freaking the fuck out and a few seconds later the noise completely stops

Last fucking time I went driving in a fucking 20 mile radius of that place
>>
>>17147744
Well did he??
>>
I let a woman drive once.
That was fucking horrifying.
>>
>be britfag on holiday in 2006
>just driven from Las Vegas
>driving through LA, tired as fuck trying to find my hotel
>it's dark as fuck all of sudden (no street lights anywhere), but I can see orange glow in the sky all around me so I know I'm still in the city
>holy fuck where is my hotel
>turn down a dark road
>end in some disused factory car park
>there's shit everywhere so a 3-point turn isn't gonna be easy and this car is bigger then I'm used to so reversing it straight out will be tough
>whack my high beams on so I can see better
>illuminate three homeless guys huddled around a small barrel
>they're staring at me, looking like I just crashed a funeral
>put my hand out the window and shout "Sorry, I'm lost"
>one of the guys, wearing a rusty helmet and a big leather jacket stands up slowly
>he isn't wearing anything under the jacket and his dick is hanging out
>he starts shouting out some gibberish
>he gestures to his throat and does the slitting motion
>starts walking to the car and his two buddies stand up
>oh fuck
>the guy starts running and now his dick is hard
>put car into reverse and hammer it
>hit a load of debris and curb when I reverse out of the complex
>make it out
>rear bumper and boot is fucked, office rear axle is a little twisted
>didn't buy insurance
>cost me £1000 of my spending money
Never again
>>
File: papajohns.jpg (55KB, 547x411px) Image search: [Google]
papajohns.jpg
55KB, 547x411px
>>17147611
>Costco Polish dogs are the shit
>buy 2 or 3 after work depending on how hungry
>get out from work and buy 2
>godamdasgud.jpg
>head to friend's house in truck late at night to play some Smash Bros
>have to take mean shit when i get there
>wait 9 gorillion hours to use bathroom and slightly shit my pants
>damage control and spend 15 minutes cleaning myself and the bathroom up
>end up leaving because that really killed vibe
>driving home and get second wave of sudden urge to shit
>ohno can't hold it
>release the fluid all over my pants and in my car
>oo'ing/ah'ing with a cringing face as i shit all over myself in my driving car
>never EVER shit myself twice in one day
>get home and run into house with shit spilling

never again with those Costco dogs, spookiest stuff to ever happen; shitting myself twice in one day
>>
File: 1493894017761.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493894017761.png
30KB, 633x758px
>be drivng on a dirt road
>Driving moms SUV
>driving fast
>decide to go star gazing
>drive like 45 mins outside of city
>find pull out, park there and begin to star gaze
>stargazing for 20 mins now
>See lights moving fast in the sky
>think "Probaby just a plane"
>Moving lights Come to a deadstop 100M away from me
>slowly walk into car.
>lights get intesnse
>Nope.jpg
>Speed off like stabbed rat
>go to 7-11 get slurpee
>mfw AYYlamos
>>
>>17147816
/k/ pls
>>
This was 5 years ago now, I'll never forget it.
>cruising down a country road at 2AM at about 60 mph in my '74 MGB
>been driving this road for years, seen deer, coyotes, owls, moose, and even turkey vultures
>no cell service out here in the sticks
>suddenly, in the middle of a turn, the engine cuts out, headlights die, and hear a massive backfire
>straighten wheel, slam on the brakes, feel the car roll onto the grass/dirt at the side of the road, can't see shit because it's dark as hell
>this has never happened before or since, car has been reliable (as reliable as an MGB can be lol)
>turn off car, flip light switch, remove key, insert key and try to start it
>won't even crank, like you had the battery disconnected
>flip light switch on, try again
>no engine still, but lights come on
>front bumper is about 2" from a MASSIVE oak tree I couldn't see when stopping because the lights went out.
>look back and see I'm about 300 feet from the road in a field, but it felt like I only rolled on the grass for about 50 feet
"Woah" I whispered. Could've just died and nobody would know for days.
>hear coyotes howling and yelping in the woods ahead, feel spooped
>I got out of the car, grabbed 3 road flares and a flashlight from the trunk, and started walking to the road, following my tire tracks in the grass
>the tracks just stop in the middle of the field, and I can't find them for another 100 feet, there they just suddenly reappear
"Never felt the car leave the ground,, must've hit a bump and flew 100 feet and landed again"
>no bump in the field, and again it only felt like I rolled 50 feet on grass
>Drop flare on road, another partway through the field, and another about 10 feet behind car
>at this point I popped the hood, started checking fuses and the starter and things, can't find one thing wrong
>after an hour or so, a guy on a motorbike came by, and walked over to me, asked if I was okay, offered to to to the town about 7 miles away and get help, leaves
>to be continued
>>
>>17148536
Cont.

>after another hour or so of waiting and trying to start the car, a tow truck pulls up and the drive asked if I sent for help
"No, it must be the other guy stuck in a field in an old car" I said, made him chuckle.
>pulls my car out to the road, and before he loads it I try to start it again, it cranks this time but won't turn over so I turn it off and take the keys
>Goes to hook it up to the truck and it suddenly starts
O.O is the actual face we both made at this point
>put the keys in, turn it off
>try to start it again, turns over fine and runs perfectly
>decide to drive to town to see if it dies again, have the tow follow me
>it was fine the whole way so I just hopped on the interstate and went home

The car never did it again or since, and I till don't believe that it flew 100 feet, I wasn't going fast enough to even slide the 300 feet across that field, let alone get airborne for that long.
That and the way the car acted that night still make my heart race thinking about it. Quite spoopy.
>>
>>17148559
car's haunted and/or now forever metaphysically linked to you, m8
better not sell it
>>
>>17147611
what the fuck
>>
>>17148568
i've watched the OP webm like 20 times and still can't see anything weird in it
>>
>>17148559
This shit with cars turning off makes me think there is some kind of field that disrupts the electrical systems of cars. You probably were too near to something that did not need to be seen by anyone other than government officials.
>>
>>17148562
>>17148586

I'm keeping the car until I die. Haunted or not, I've rebuilt almost everything by myself and it's treated me well other than that.

The thought of some field that kills cars did cross my mind later, but I've been down that road hundreds of times since and it never happened again.
>>
If anyone is in New Jersey, have you been on Clinton Road?
>>
>>17148593
Well, naturally, if it's attached to something that needs to not be seen and needs to be moved from one place to another, it would not be there the next time you drove the road. My theory is it is an intentional government or military device designed to physically stop people from intruding upon something that is happening, the range could be massive and there is no way that you could approach it without being spotted on foot by infrared cameras. The numerous times I have heard of peoples' cars dying in the middle of the night for an extended period of time in the middle of nowhere is extremely telling to me.
>>
>>17148594
Is it haunted by shills who an-heroed after the election?
>>
>>17148598
"The road and the land around it have gained notoriety over the years as an area rife with many legends of paranormal occurrences such as sightings of ghosts, strange creatures, and gatherings of witches, Satanists, and the Ku Klux Klan. It is also rumored that professional killers dispose of bodies in the surrounding woods—with one recorded case of this occurring.[2] It has been a regular subject of discussion in Weird NJ magazine, which once devoted an entire issue to it. In the words of a local police chief, "It's a long, desolate stretch and makes the imagination go nuts."[3]"
>>
File: 32.jpg (11KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
11KB, 852x480px
>>17147611
>driving along a deserted mountain road at 2 AM
>suddenly, radio turns on by itself and starts playing Bach
>try to turn it off
>it won't turn off
>Bach devolves into a cacophony of electronic sounds followed by strange discordant vocal noises
>start spamming that motherfucking power button because I'm getting seriously weirded out
>suddenly, a car speeds into view behind me and then blows past me
>for some reason I got some odd vibes from this car so I decide to try and keep up with it
>I kept pace with it for about a quarter mile before it completely outpaced me and disappeared
>radio stops shitting itself and turns itself off
I still wonder about it sometimes. I didn't really get a good look at the car but it seemed to be a black two-door coupe.
>>
>>17147744
Who in the fuck uses the 24 hour clock to tell a story?!?!
>>
>>17148629
Yurop
>>
>>17147871
Probably some hobo nigger lady on drugs or whatever
>>
>>17147887
My sides
>>
> be driving home from truck yard in Rural/Industrial area
> Pull out of drive way
> Cows in paddock across road, normal
> .
> half a dozen in a circle
> prancing on the spot
> others jumping around back a bit
> starts raining
> it's been dry for a few weeks
> Holy fuck, cows doing a rain dance

Shit was freaky man
>>
>>17148622
It was either the car from that charlie sheen movie "the wraith" or skrillex is doing Bach remixes and driving around with a high power transmitter
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-28-00-51-15.jpg (597KB, 1917x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-28-00-51-15.jpg
597KB, 1917x1258px
>>17148622
SKYRINE GT-R???
https://youtu.be/VTZ3PM3hUXc
>>
>>17148622
Someone was using a strong FM transmitter to play Bach through their radio. Prob some crazy old music professor who just had a "breakthrough".

>>17148593
>>17148559
>>17148536
>>17147817
These are all probably something dealing with a military stealth helicopter. They have the ability to disrupt electromagnetic fields and turn electronic devices off completely. They're also usually quite silent and I think they direct any sound they make upwards instead of downward.
They often test these systems out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. The operators might have been having a chuckle at you too.
>>
>>17148504
That's why we have firearms my boi. I'd gladly kill three degenerates any day of the week.
>>
>>17147611
>parents are divorced
>driving to my moms house
>mom lives out in the country so I'm on dark ass windy back roads
>listening to eurobeat
>every light in my car flickers for about a minute
>headlights appear in my rear view mirror, coming up fast
>looks like a blacked out S13
>gets close enough for me to see inside
>no driver
>night of fire starts playing
>gun it
>ghost car falls behind
>it didn't expect a race
>it starts to chase
>driving harder than I've ever driven
>ghost car can't keep up
>go around a hairpin really damn fast
>look in rear view
>spookmobile can't deal
>*SCRRR*
>*CRUNCH*
>headlights no longer behind me
>I win
>arrive at moms house and eat leftover mashed potatoes
>>
>>17149009
Honestly so would have I gladly paid £1k for a gun and some bullets instead of car repairs
>>
>>17149009
Calm down Travis bickle
>>
Late at night, a whole squad of what looked like to be soldiers, were out patrolling the streets in a convoy of golf carts. Full on woodland camoflauge plus 2 in ghillie suits.
>>
File: BACH ON THE ROCKS.jpg (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
BACH ON THE ROCKS.jpg
10KB, 318x159px
>>17148622
>seemed to be a black two-door coupe.
Skyline G-TR confirmed.
>>
File: 1488606171866.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488606171866.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>17148622
>>17148891
>>17149368
ebin meme post, I laughed, take my upvote
>>
>>17149414
I'm glad you enjoyed it, anon.

:^)
>>
>>17147798
>gf

Fakest story itt
>>
>>17149414
what you gotta be mario frickin einstein to post here or somethin?
>>
>>17149019
Probably a nigger driving in the nigger position, seat reclined to the point said nigger is parallel to the road
>>
>Road trip
>Plan on camping in National Forest
>Been driving for 12 hours though, so too tired to actually set up camp
>Pull onto Forest Service road a couple hours after dark
>Go way down road to a wide spot, park
>Lay the seat back, take off my shoes, pass out
>Wake up at 2 AM to sound of coyotes nearby
>Hear something scrabbling around under car
>Coyotes getting closer
>Now even closer
>Scrabbling intensifies
>See coyotes trotting through the pine trees around me
>5 or 6 of them, maybe--hard to tell because the only light is starlight and they're dodging all around
>They're right against the car, making all kinds of awful sounds
>I'm still groggy and freaking out, can't find my keys
>Coyotes digging at the base of my car and making that awful gargle-yap they do sometimes
>Thing under my car shrieking like a banshee
>Coyote at back bumper makes horrible yipe
>Something jumps up the trunk, scrambles up back windshield and onto the roof, shrieking all the way
>Another coyote jumps onto the hood, puts front feet on windshield, practically roaring at the thing on the roof
>Other coyotes rearing up and pawing at the sides and the windows
>Hood coyote lunges forward, grabs something, starts shaking back and forth
>Liquid splattering on the windshield and scrambling shrieking sounds on the roof
>Finally come to my senses enough to hit the interior lights and the headlights and start yelling
>Lights reflecting from the eyes of all the coyotes
>They're all looking at me through the windows
>Blood and hair all over the windshield
>Hood coyote pulls back, looks at me through windshield
>It has a full-grown raccoon in its mouth
>Raccoon almost torn in half, still twitching
>Hood coyote jumps off hood, trots down road with raccoon
>Other coyotes slowly pull back from car, follow hood coyote into darkness
>Find keys, drive out of National Forest, pull into first truck stop, buy case of beer, drink most of beer, pass out in car in parking lot for remainder of night
>>
>>17149485
> Implying everyone on this board is a busriding neckbeard
Na m8
>>
>>17147876
Fucking idiot
Someone hit and probabaly mortally injured that deer and your pussy ass couldn't call the wildlife services to come out and take it to the vet or kill it and end its suffering

Ppl like you sicken me because in another situation your lame ass would leave behind a hurt scary looking person
>>
>>17150123
>having "wildlife services" on speed dial
>giving a fuck about the antlered, car destroying rat
Fuck off
>>
ITT: People who have been to the country but don't live there, but want to sound like they know the country so they keep saying "bumfuck nowhere."
>>
>>17150350
t. Cousin fucker that lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>17149019
gave me a hearty kek
>>
>>17150375
>t. high school class tier digital projector
>>
>>17149852
what did he mean by this?
>>
Not all that spooky unless you were there.

>driving at night
>took fellow employee home
>lives out in the middle of fucking noware
>roads are so dark and quiet
>30% lost but have a general idea of the direction I need to go.
>completely out of my element, at the time, and feeling a little spooked
>Come up to the T intersection I need with a flashing yellow light
>make the turn at the yellow becomes a red light, at the same time the radio station cuts out and is replaced by very creepy and demonic noise.
>The red flashing light is huge in my rear view mirror and the entire cab is glowing with red light.
>Whole way down the road can barely take my eyes off that light.
>About half a mile down the road the radio returns to normal.

No fucking clue. Such a coincidence that happens right then, or a warning?
>>
>>17149309
>convoy of golf carts

Could this be the legendary Canadian armed forces?
>>
>>17150375
>tfw live in bumfuck nowhere and still call it bumfuck nowhere.

i also still get creeped the fug out when rolling through someone elses bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>17149309
This sounds like something /k/ would do as some sort of bullshit "tactical exercise"
>>
>>17150530
Same. Anywhere dozens of miles or more from the nearest stoplight qualifies pretty well as bumfuck nowhere. The bumfuck nowhere you're familiar with due to living there may as well be a nice green pasture but getting lost in someone else's bumfuck nowhere is nightmare fuel.
>>
>>17147611
>Stormy night, around midnight
>Cruising home on some narrow farm road
>See a girl that looks about 20 on the side of the road
>Decide to stop because raining and it's late
>She's wearing a dirty white dress, also smells kind of funny but I brush it off
>Ask her where she's going, she just mumbles and points up the road
>Start driving, come up to a cemetery after about 10 minutes
>Girl motions for me to pull over, then stares at me when I don't
>"Sorry honey, no spooky stuff tonight. Daddy's lonely and the nights are cold here."
>>
>>17150469
Mario = Mario Kart = Racing = /o/. Einstein = Smartperson McBigbrain. So basically a smart /o/tist who knows a lot about /o/ culture and memes. I didn't even get the Initial D reference of the greentext until another anon pointed it out.
>>
>>17148936
Shit doesnt work on cars. Cars are hardened against EMP in several ways.
>>
>>17150604
The entire exterior of a car acts like one big Faraday cage.
>>
>>17150613
Yeah, thats the first line of defense the second is all the insulation of the circuitry in the car. Cars are just fucking amazing works of engineering. They have done tests on them, the best you can do it kill the engine but it will start right back up or damage some of the interior panels and thats in rare cases with a very high level of EMP.
>>
>>17150602
danke
>>
>>17150599
Ghost pussy, noice
>>
>>17150123
I agree with the other guy. Fuck deer.
>>
>>17147875
Law and Order SVU: aliens edition
>>
>be me at 1am
>driving toegay with gf
>decide to turn off headlights just like dagumi
>gf says she's scared and I should put them back on
>do so
>the beam illuminates a fucking moose head sticking out of the bush
>just miss his antlers by an inch or so
>only later realise that was a moose

I only had an eyeblink to make out what it was. scared us both shitless for w moment
>>
>>17150032
He would have seen eyes and teeth
>>
File: 5mYS7qX.jpg (852KB, 1257x2671px) Image search: [Google]
5mYS7qX.jpg
852KB, 1257x2671px
>>17150530
this
>city friends come up to visit
>they never want to hang out after dark
>ask why
>"Jeez Anon, doesn't this place creep you out at night?"
>lol no

>go to a friend's place a few counties away
>"Yo Anon, me and a few of my friends are going camping in the woods tonight. Wanna come?"
>*wolf howls*
>nope
>turn 360 degrees and head home for the day
I walk in my own woods at night all the time, it's everybody elses' woods that scare me shitless.
>>
>>17150169
>needing them to be on speed dial to call them
>entirely lacking empathy for another living creature that also feels pain
I'm all for hunting deer etc. but that doesn't mean you have to be inhumane about them.
>>
>>17150602
kek you autismo it's a sam hyde joke from that gif the first guy posted
>>
File: 1484291279193.jpg (18KB, 211x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484291279193.jpg
18KB, 211x255px
>>17147611
> Out camping with friends
> for a laugh we wear suits and drink wine on the first night and call it "glamping"
> need a shit real bad
> wander off to find designated shitting field
> stay near road cause scared
> fuckin car headlights approaching mid shit
> shit demon still birthing
> hurry.jpg
> snap that shit off and have a quick wipe then try and run back across the road before car comes
> fail miserably, driver sees my bald head and sharp cheekbones
> pray to god he's not turning at the campground up ahead
> fuck I wish I never saw him
>>
>>17147816
Do you just keep a shotty loaded with rock salt in your car?
>>
>be me
>driving my Corvette Z06 on a curvy road
>pretty good, i have been tuning my car for this specific road since a long time
>im touge-ing like never before
>suddenly i hear a rumble behind me
>a white ghostly car passes me in a split second
>all i can see are four bloody red circles
>it disappears as fast as it appeared
must've been a ghost of this mountain pass or something
>>
File: 1493685890854.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493685890854.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>17148504
>now his dick is hard
>>
File: 1483558246894.png (1MB, 1168x990px) Image search: [Google]
1483558246894.png
1MB, 1168x990px
>>17151870
wew
>>
File: ChuFA9GWwAI4pgQ.jpg (85KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
ChuFA9GWwAI4pgQ.jpg
85KB, 600x826px
>>17151870
>>
>>17147611
Happened to me a year ago
>be me
>me and a couple of pals decide to hit the newly open club in the neighboring city
>we get in the car and make our way(it was before dusk)
>im the designated driver
>fast forward we leave the club at around 2:30 AM. My pals are tipsy but not too much
>get in the car and head home
>we leave the city and take the road back to our hometown(its a 30 minute drive)
>the road is usually pretty busy during the day, but god damn there isnt a fucking soul around after 10pm
>foggy as fuck because there's a friggin' river nearby, also dark as fuck because no lights on the side of the road whatsoever.
>literally all i can see is the road a short distance in front of me, along with the occasional gravestone on the side of the road itsef(its a eastern european tradition to put gravestone/memorial at the place where someone lost their life in a crash, and god damn did a lot of people die on that same road.)
>a little spooked but mainly calm because my friends are in the car

cont.
>>
>>17152088
>it was during the spring so it was raining heavily as we went out of the club
>suddenly I see a dim light right behind me on the mirror above the center console
>check the side mirrors but cant see shit behind me
>i nervously check back 2-3 times to see if its still there
>its still fucking there
>i try to calmly ask my pals if they see it too
>they fucking do
>"its probably just a motorcycle bro"
>slightly roll down my window, cant hear a fucking sound beside that of my own car
>the light was way too dim, even for a motorcycle and it feels like its literally right behind me
>intentionally slow down so whatever the fuck it is can pass me
>except it fucking doesnt
>suddenly my friends start to freak out, i floor the gas
>this thing is still behind me as we were approaching an intersection that had proper lights on the side of the road and even a gas station
>hopefully ill see whos that motherfucker tailgating me in such a spooky manner
cont.
>>
>>17152147
>for a second we all glanced at the intersection, and as we approached the lit area we turned around to see who or what was following us
>it had fucking disappeared
>me and my pals look at each other, everyone was spooked as fuck.
To this day i do not know what that was
>>
>A mile from my house
>Pull out onto small road making my way to the main road
>As I begin to speed up to the speed limit a fucking panther shoots across the road

I mean nothing really happened, but it surprised me.
>>
Got my license mid summer a few years ago, this was in the three or four months following
>driving home from ex gf's house
>it's late, and she lives up on the north end of the county, I live on the very southern edge
>mostly urban area, but rural belt in between my area and the rest of the city
>crossing through rural area, no streetlights, headlights hazy, nothing on either side of the road except grass and barbwire fence
>see what looks like a guy in a gray suit out the corner of my eye
>just standing there
>think nothing of it, didn't get a good enough look so probably just something someone left there
Month or so later
>driving home from something else late at night
>on the same road, no lights
>see him/it/whateverthefuck again
>start to get a little freaked out
Another month or two, a little longer than last time
>school dance for Halloween
>goes until kinda late
>school is still north of that rural belt
>driving home, this time watching the left side every chance I get
>glance away to watch the road
>see it again, this time it's taller, more menacing posture, and looks like it's wearing a black suit
>still didn't see it straight on
>idgaf, just drive the fuck home
Haven't seen it since.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>17150666
What's with all the german words on the Chan all of a sudden?
>>
>>17152256
>A mile from my house
>As I begin to speed up to the speed limit a fucking cougar shoots across the road

I mean nothing really happened, but it disappointed me. I thought I was gonna score.
>>
File: strangemen.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
strangemen.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>
>>17151665
kek
>>
>>17152172
You sure it wasn't your tail lights reflecting off the heavy fog?
>>
Not really spooky, but it was odd.
>Driving between Bendigo and Melbourne
>No one else on the road, about 6pm so there was still a decent amount of light
>Coming up on a big van
>Van has a huge satellite dish on the roof, folded down
>Closer I get to it, the more static the radio gets
>Phone GPS and cell reception drops out
>Look at it while passing
>No number plates, all windows completely blacked out
>Radio and GPS don't come back for about 10 minutes

It was fucking weird. I assumed that it was just a TV station van, but that didn't explain the lack of plates and blacked out windows.
>>
>>17148871
I've lived next to cows since forever
>gathering in a circle
they do this in the morning and in the evening
>prancing on the spot
they will also play like dogs sometimes
>and then it rained
I'VE SEEN THE RAINS OVER AFRICAAAA
>>
>>17153610
That's not how the song goes at all, anon.
>>
File: 1479693604688.png (103KB, 256x443px) Image search: [Google]
1479693604688.png
103KB, 256x443px
>>17153630
>mfw someone actually likes Toto
found you
>>
>>17153191
That's probably a news van.
>>
>>17151870
It'll be fine just take it for a few cool down laps.
>>
>>17152919
What the hell is this? And what's that thing at the end, just at the left of the frame?
>>
>>17151678
Truck guns bro. I keep an AK pistol in the passenger seat's back pouch.
>>
>>17155177
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Probably my weirdest EMT story
>driving out near the mountains on an old logging road around 3am
>tired as fuck and my partner is in the back sleeping as we drive back from a canceled call
>were on a 2 way road but rather narrow with a cliff to our left side
>suddenly I see some rocks falling from the ledge above the ambulance on the left
>an entire tanker falls right in front of the ambulance about 40 feet in front of us
>the most terrifying thing I've seen in a long time
>absolute silence as this tanker sails by and continues down the cliff
>slam on the brakes and my partner is freaked the fuck out
>it was the loudest sound you've ever heaaaaard
>jump out of ambulance and look over cliff to see the tanker finish rolling and come to a stop against a massive tree trunk
>my partner is getting out asking what happened
>I yell for him to grab the harness and ropes
Cont.
>>
>>17155483
>I grab the binoculars and a high powered flashlight to shine it on the tanker
>it's a milk truck so I'm not too worried about things blowing up
>my partner hands me the harness and starts roping up against the ambulance
>were in a dead zone so there's no radio reception
>back country road so there's probably not gonna be any cars for hours
>i tell my partner if things go south to go get help
>he's a rookie and absolutely terrified
>in full bunker gear I repel down the cliff and arrive near the scene
>somethingsnotright.mp4
>Holy shit
>the tanker plowed through a camp of what looks like several tents
>there's milk and blood everywhere
>several still bodies wrapped in tent material still under the tanker
>I've never felt this much absolute dread in my life
>one man, one flashlight, and what looked to be a milk tanker on 3 tents
>I drop my jump pack, grab my irons and run for the driver seat first
>my thought process believed the driver would be the most likely to survive
>the tanker is on its side so I go climb the grill and look inside the cabin
Cont.
>>
>>17155500
Hurry I want to know mooooaaaarrrrr
>>
>>17155500
>all the windows are bashed out
>there's glass everywhere
>the whole cabin looks like it's been twisted and the airbag has been deployed
>there's clumps of blood and hair stuck to the walls around where the driver used to be
>he's nowhere to be found
>fuck
>I do a quick 20 meter sweep and find nothing
>time to check the tents
>this entire time my partner has been freaking out on the radio asking details of everything that's going on but I can't find the words to describe this
>looking under the tanker I see 2 tents moving slightly
>Holy shit
>I run with the speed of 10,000 cheetahs to my jump pack and get as much shit as I can carry
>first tent left to right
>since this is officially classified as an MCI I go by protocol
>check for pulse
>none
>black card
>next patient
>this one strikes me as off its a woman who's dead but the blankets are moving
>get my trauma sheers out and cut the blankets away to reveal a fucking child
>Couldn't have been more than 2 years old
>FUCK
>mother and father both black carded
Cont. In a little while on call and just got a call
>>
File: 1283833143803.jpg (12KB, 264x306px) Image search: [Google]
1283833143803.jpg
12KB, 264x306px
>Check pedestrian crossing 10 times, which I normally do
>Halfway across when I hear a scream and a thud
>Pants are shat
>Screech to a halt
>Look around
>Nothing
>Hope out and check
>Nothing

I get serious fucking anxiety from this now.
>>
>>17155177
Advertisement, IIRC, not sure of what.
>>
>>17153610
Mate, Company's had cows for like 30-40 years and I've never seen it happen

We have one that lays down on its side now...
>>
>>17155516
>I pick up the sheered sleeping bag and wrap the baby in it for warmth
>move to next tent
>this one's moving too
>tear that shit open at lightning speed and there's a kid sitting there rocking back and forth with the most terrified wide eyed look
>tell him I'm a fireman and I'm here to help
>ask if he can walk and he can
>get on the radio and tell my partner I got 2
>tell the kid to wait by the rope at the cliff and not to come back or look at what happen
>give him my spare flashlight and he runs off
>this is only one side of the tanker
>check the third tent and both father and daughter are dead
>I go around the tanker and do a sweep but all I see is a few cars that the people probably got to the grounds in
>I run back and retrieve the baby and swaddle it in a blanket from the jump pack
>do a quick physical exam and the baby has a completely shattered left leg
>i pick it up and the leg flops as if it was silly putty
>Thank fuck this thing is unconscious
>I run back to the boy who appears to be around 10 shivering looking at the scene in front of him
>I toss him a blanket and show him how to put the harness on
>after getting back up the cliff with the 2 kids we light flares to mark the spot and drive like madmen back to radio range
>every 10 seconds I check the radio to see if we're in range yet
Cont.
>>
>>17155612
>suddenly I hear "holy shit" from the back
>a few seconds later the bigger kid is screaming like all hell has broken loose
>in the shock of the situation no one noticed that the kid had ribs sticking out of his right chest
>while my partner was treating the baby the kid must have looked down and seen all the blood
>now we have a critical baby and a freaked out 10 year old screaming like a banshee
>in finally get a bit of static on the radio please oh please
>as soon as we get in range I call an MCI and cleanup crew to the scene 5 dead 1 missing
>dispatch confirms the call twice before they send units
>got to the hospital and all the nurses were wide eyed as we rolled in with the two kids
>sat with those kids the rest of the night
I can't even imagine the horrors of living through that, seeing your parents and everyone around you die.
Kid was taken by CPS and never heard of either of them again
Days later they found the driver dead on the side of the road half a mile away from the cliff.
How the fuck that happen I will never understand.
>>
>>17155618
calling bullshit
>>
In late 1994, a lone Nissan Micra descended the Black Mountain pass in South Wales. Chassis code K11, 1.3 litre engine, 5 speed manual gearbox and a small amount of mods, parts ordered from Japan, of course.

Will knew this course, he'd delivered pizza here his whole life. The Micra was a new car to him but perfect for the tight corners and for translating his hurried wheel movements into smooth neutral vectors between the mysterious customer at the top and the pizza shop back in Cardiff. Today had been an odd day, and the weather wasn't helping, lashings of rain and the muffled threat of thunder. Will silently thanked whatever power had blessed him with it for the waterproof Micra and settled into the familiar routine of the "Devil switchback".

Slowly increasing his speed before sharply hitting the brakes and yanking his left hand down, Will initiated a perfect slide before steering to the right to control it. This continued for several minutes, each slide becoming more controlled and deliberate corner by corner. Suddenly, a flash like two red marbles appeared in front of him for a split second - inside the guard rail! There was something on the road! Will knew there was no way he could hit whatever it was at this speed, it would be killed outright, so he made the choice to try and stop the car. The drama of the screeching tyres cast a thick black smoke over the events, and Will barely remembered breaking the guard rail and falling into the valley below. He certainly didn't remember his shattered K11 rolling straight through the wooden doors of an abandoned GPO workshop, and wouldn't remember a thing until he crawled out of the wreckage, more dead than alive.

For months Will's friends searched, even as their hopes turned from a rescue attempt to recovering his body. Will missed this. He was busy at the time trying to repair himself and his car, a strange, otherworldly subsistence giving him the energy to keep going with the ancient, outdated Whitworth tools.
>>
>>17155646
Will knew he needed parts, and by 1998 he had the strength to go and find them. His first kill was to be the one that gave him his famous "Devil eyes", a 1996 BMW 316i modified with angel eye headlights.

Will ascended the Black Mountain with his newfound otherworldly strength, dragging the car behind him until he was crouching on a cliff overlooking the Devil switchback. The guard rail had been repaired and there were flowers running the length of the new section, tributes from friends, his parents and local people from the car scenes he used to move in. As tears welled up in what used to be human eyes, Will heard the sound of a BMW 4 cylinder. It was being driven inexpertly, speeding up far too much on the straights and having to slow right down for the corners - manna from heaven. Devil Will started the car. He'd made a good job of the engine repair, all sounded good. Will heard the BMW pass underneath him and launched the Micra from the cliff onto the road, swiftly catching up to the BMW and applying pressure on what he knew was the hardest part of the dangerous road.

The BMW quickly lost control and crashed into the cliff face. The driver emerged, dazed, while Will struggled with himself not to do what he knew he had to. All of a sudden he felt his self slip away and all that was left was Devil Will. Both car and driver were stripped for parts and left for dead, Will getting stronger after feeding on his latest victim. The headlights were the first thing to be fitted, angel eyes painted with the blood of their rightful owner.

So if you're on Black Mountain and you see a lairy little Micra... Don't let the pressure get you...
>>
well deserved bump
>>
>>17147845
ah....summer
>>
>>17155667
>>17155646

It was a cold crisp night in the outskirts of Cardiff, blackness permeating every corner of a small run down neighborhood. Amongst the terraces, where the railway runs overhead, there lies an alleyway different from most, an alleyway that everyone seems to cross the street to pass. Of course, due the unusally high number of freak fatal car accidents around here, rumours and mysteries have sprung up, helped in no small part by the unsetting creeping feeling that appears to emanate from it. Children regulary dare amongst themselves to go down the alley, and those that do come back cold as ice and shivering, gabbling. Full grown men have come out of the alleyway, wild-eyed, muttering under their breath. "Right turn after right turn after right turn after right turn aft..."

But that's by the by. We're interested about what lies at the end.

A garage shutter. A faint glow along the bottom, reflecting off the rain slick, oddly fresh, tarmac. Far off, Cardiff Cathedral chimes midnight, muffled through the suddenly encroaching mist. A quick look at the pile of machinery by the entryway reveals a slick of oil looking unsettlingly red. Nestled in the corner, the source of it is revealed. A hunk of metal, various veins and arteries leaking fluids. On top of the cover, the letters can be barely read, spelling NISSAN. This then, is the heart of a car, unfeelingly ripped out and cast aside. What drove a man to such things?

Then again, we're not looking for a man.

Whatever we are looking for, boxes and packaging strewn about the engine like some form of husk show a clue to the entity's motives. The letters SR20DET are seen. A new heart?
>>
>>17156201

A screech pierces the night; the shutter flies up, and we see nothing in the revealed blackness. We can hear however, and we hear a shuffle, a clunk of a door, a faint jangle, and there(!), the mechanical groan of a starter giving life to an engine. A roar of engine revs and exhaust, and the eyes of the beast glow. Red eyes. Red glow all under and around. And look to the windscreen, a red glow from the interior.

But don't look too hard. That's Devil Will.
>>
>>17147817

...that sounds like the reflection of an LED inside your car reflecting off the windscreen. Was something plugged into the cigarette lighter socket for power, which is why it went off when the car died?
>>
>>17155646
>>17156201
Some say the mountain is an ancient burial ground for rusted Micra's past away.
>>
Devil Will confirmed for most evil /o/ myth
>>
>>17155483
>>17155500
>>17155516
>>17155612
>>17155618
Don't buy it but fuck you can spin a convincing tale anon.
>>
>>17155618
>>17155612
>>17155516
>>17155500
>>17155483

Nice story anon, but i looked up fatal milk truck crashes and didn't find any about a campsite.
>>
>>17156500
>>17156593
Only a fool would believe anything written here.
I took some embilishing liberties
>>
>>17155218
Shits loud, does anyone's hearing ever recover if they shoot one without hearing protection.
>>
>>17157049
Nope, I've never had to use it though thankfully.
>>
>>17147887
Fox Mulder Fujiwara here
>>
>>17147797
Care to draw it?
>>
File: mysides.jpg (116KB, 821x1260px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
116KB, 821x1260px
>>17148504
>>
>>17148622
>>Bach devolves into a cacophony of electronic sounds followed by strange discordant vocal noises
Makes me wonder if it was Wendy Carlos?
>>
File: DELET.png (319KB, 330x245px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.png
319KB, 330x245px
This actually happened fairly recently, about a month ago
>work opening shift at fake whole foods
>gotta be there by 4am to open the building for bakers and shit
>on the road at ~3:30 am
>go through small downtown, hang a right, head for my favorite part of the commute
>sweet, long banked left turn, can get some serious speed on it
>notice a window lit up halfway through the turn
>hit the curve slower than normal to get a look
>there's a fucking house on the engender of the road
>I know this fucking road, there is no house there
>come back through around 1pm after work
>the house is gone
I mean, I know the town likes to play up all its "ghosts" and shit, like the dude who kicked it while waiting for the next guy to relive him at the train station, but since the fuck when is there such a thing as a fucking ghost house?

>>17152919
Fuck me I would have floored it if I saw all those suits and the flare light up. That rustled my jimmies something fierce
>>
>>17148536
>in my '74 MGB
>suddenly, in the middle of a turn, the engine cuts out, headlights die, and hear a massive backfire

Yep that's just a normal occurrence in an MGB.
>>
File: photo_2017-04-29_00-27-25.jpg (26KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-29_00-27-25.jpg
26KB, 720x1280px
Happened about two weeks ago
>Out driving
>Live in Dallas
>Like to take long drives, so I drive on back roads to Oklahoma and back at around midnight
>Going to Durant
>GPS has me turn off of the two lane blacktop roads I was use to seeing
>New road is some small and unnamed,
>Didn't even have paint marks to divide oncoming traffic from the lane I'm in
>pic related
>Drive for maybe 20 minutes
>Going slow
>See possums everywhere
>Not a house, store or any sign of civilization for miles
>Road leads to a dead end
>Kind of like a really tiny Cul-de-sac
>sit at the road for a little
>Check phone to see where I am
>While I'm checking my phone a large RAM truck is coming down the road too
>decide it would be best if I just went back the way I came
>drive past him, he turns around in the Cul-de-sac too
>He's driving quicker than me and catches up quickly
>Almost riding my bumper
>Finally get back to the 2 lane blacktop roads
>Turn right
>He turns right too
>Speed limit is 70, I'm going 80
>He's still really close to me and gaining
>I speed up
>he speeds up and keeps closing in
>I'm still speeding up, trying to get away
>I hit 100
>He's STILL right on me
>Push my smol car to 120
>I'm freaking out badly, this dude is chasing me
>I start to gain ground on him
>Notice he has slowed down a lot
>I look forward
>I've reached a small town
>Instead of doing a u-turn at a parking lot or something he decides to do a 3 point turn on the road away from the town

I REALLY think this dude was chasing me, but I don't know why. Looking back on it the road I drove down could have been private property or something that he was chasing me off of, but it was scary non-the-less
>>
>>17147664
holy shit not /o/ related but similar

>working at local music festival
>lost n found booth
>10pm rolls around, everyone very high/drunk
>drunk lady stumbles over to the booth
>says "it's okay i just need to sit down"
>tries to steal a chair
>tell her to fuck off
>she walks away mad
>husband staring from the distance without expression

cuck men who cant control their women desu
>>
>>17148504
>"sorry im lost"

that was your mistake friend
>>
>>17150652
Unfortunately new cars now can be remotely turned off thanks to their electrical start systems.
>>
>be me
>Driving my 2004 montero
>Late night cruise after hitting the bars
>Doing 90 on 2 lane city road
>Coming up to 4way, left lane.
>Notice an altima coming from right on intersection
>Car stops at light
>When im almost at the intersection the altima just rushes to my lane
>Stops right in front of me.
>Reflex mode.exe
>Tap brakes, pull right
>Fly by his rear end, keep going

Idiot wanted to get tboned, probably suicidal. Superior driving skills saved me.
>>
I was relatively event-free for the first 4-5 years of my driving career, until this shit happened to me when I was in college.

>Be driving late at night, 11 P.M. or so, because hungry
>Streets are quite dead at night, always
>Head to Jack in the Box for a late night snack
>Feel eerie in the drive-thru
>Get my food and jet outta there
>On my way home stop at an intersection
>Intersection isn't turning red for some reason
>Look around
>Nothing
>Be waiting for what seemed like a minute when I see some scraggly looking guy walk towards my car
>Doors are locked so I avert my gaze
>He's walking with authority, like how you'd walk if you wanted to seem tough, or intimidating
>He loads up and fucking smashes my windshield with a rock, glass flying in my face
>Reaches in and grabs ahold of my collar
>Floor it with this crackhead still holding on to me
>40 feet down the road he lets go and rolls
>Gets up and starts booking it, see it in my rear-view mirror

The traffic camera caught me running the light, so they got a pic of the guy. Wasn't ticketed(obviously), but the cops were not able to find the guy.

And that's how I almost died over some late night munchies.
>>
>be me, 18 or so
>in a friends mitsubishi triton, hes driving around the backroads around our rural town at night
>decide to head up the backside of this one mountain
>twisty narrow dirt roads
>trees and shit on both sides, really dense forest
>go along for half an hour or so, get bored, turn around
>not 10 seconds after turning back this old ass dodge(??) truck comes screaming up behind us
>hard to tell exactly because night and his lights are shining in the mirror, but it reminded me of an old dodge tow truck my dad used to have
>kinda like pic related, some real old hilbilly shit
>anyway my friend decides to gun it
>kicking the tail out on every corner, absolutely fucking screaming back down this road, setting some kind of track record for sure
>cant shake this hillbilly tuck no matter what, they're not even breaking a sweat
>as soon as we get back down and out into the open with paddocks this truck stops, turns around and slowly heads back up

Wasn't a private road or anything, and there are no houses on that road, was some Hills Have Eyes kinda shit.
>>
This was just recently, actually
>Driving on shitty Pennsylvania backroads
>"DO IT OR DIE, FULL METAL CARS" is blaring from my speakers
>Gonna meet some friends out on this one mountain to watch a meteor shower
>Get to the top of the mountain
>There's a police line just past the peak of the road
>"Sir, this road is closed. Turn around and go home."
>Ask if my friends came through and why the road is closed
>"Sir please. Turn around and leave."
>See a huge flash of light down past the other side of the mountain
>Cop pulls out his gun
>"Sir, you need to leave RIGHT NOW"
>Do a sick turn around in my shitbox Chrystler Sebring as I skidaddled the fuck out
>Call up friends the next day, asking about the Police line and the flash
>"Dude what are you talking about? Was there an accident or something? We were waiting for you to show up all night"
>>
File: jyhf.png (2MB, 1078x1050px) Image search: [Google]
jyhf.png
2MB, 1078x1050px
>>17155177
>And what's that thing at the end, just at the left of the frame?
It looks like someone' fucking homemade fursuit, dude. I wouldn't get too spooked by it.
>>
This was last year around this time, on a motorcycle trip with a couple coworkers through the mountains of East Arizona. We were riding along U.S. 191 (former Rt. 666), which was 250+ miles of twisty mountain roads with no guardrail.

>Be me on trusty Yamaha V-Star 1100
>Coming back home through the New Mexico mountains after spending the night in Alpine, Az
>Order was Triumph bro on his Thunderbird, me, and Suzuki bro on his V-Strom 650
>Hitting the mountain roads pretty hard, 70+ through corners
>Along 8000ft mountains- one side a shear wall, the other a tree-filled fall
>Getting too comfortable
>Didn't see a patch of gravel
>Front end gets squirly
>Begin tankslapper
>Fuck
>Shitpants.exe
>Get it under control
>Still can't turn
>Barricade incoming
>Life begins to flash in front of my eyes
>Remember emergency braking from MSF course
>Managed to get my fat sumo wrestler of a bike stopped..
>Front tire is in a 1-ft wide grass strip touching the barricade

All this happened within a few seconds, tops. Suzuki bro stopped me when we found a place to get gas down the road. He said he was already figuring out what to say to our boss because he was sure that I was about to launch off the edge to my death. You think it would scare me, but I rode the rest of the way home like nothing ever happened. Hell, I still daily ride that bike.
>>
>>17158992
To clarify the first sentence: The bit through Arizona had no guardrail, the bit through New Mexico did have one.. but it wasn't technically part of U.S. 191.
>>
>>17147887
came here to say this
>>
>>17150599
lol
>>
>>17158893
you got pranked
>>
>>17152313
>A mile from my house
>As I begin to speed up to the speed limit a smoking hot cougar shoots across the road

I mean nothing really happened, but it aroused me. I thought I was gonna score.
>>
>>17147887
>>
>>17159194
I got pranked by the police? There were like 3 cars blocking the road and I could see the lights from other cars just a ways away.
>>
>>17155612
>drive an ambulance
> tell child I'm a firefighter
Cool story faggot
>>
>>17159529
>What are aid units
Please don't make assumptions.
Why do you think I had all that equipment on the ambulance? It was a heavy rescue rig.
>>
>Melbournefag
>late at night
>at a red light
>some chick in a red hyundai Veloster pulls up next to me at the lights
>she edges forward and forward cause she wants to race
>green light
>both gun it
>flog her, cause muh turbo Subaru
>she cuts into the lane behind me, beeps and flashes her high beams once
>wtf, keep driving home
>notice her driving behind me
She wasn't driving aggressively at all so I just assumed she lives area my area
>she keeps following, so I take unorthodox turns on the way back
>think I finally lost her
>park a few houses down from mine and keep my car on in case this cray cray finds me
>she finds me
>pulls up a few car lengths behind me
>stays there for 2-3 minutes, with her car on
>wait for her to get out of her car or something
>she does nothing and drives away

Wtf did she want?
>>
>>17147862
>>Like to jerk off to keep myself awake, works pretty well.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. Except I can't finish, then I'll be ready to sleep lol
>>
>>17159756
She wanted a detailed list of mods on your car to see what she could do to hers.
>>
>>17159683
>please don't make assumptions
Please don't assume anyone buys this story
>>
>>17148423
pump station for town water, those fuckers will oscillate sometimes and make the earth hum for miles, you were probably driving directly above the pipe.
>>
>>17159796
Would've advised her to sell her shitbox and buy a 3k civic, along list of simple mods that would've given her 348 FWHP
>>
>>17158755
>taking someone else with him
>high chance of survival
Why are people so fucking stupid
>>
>>17152919
Is that a fucking prius?
>>
>>17150123

>doesnt understand how antlers work

the deer was fine, it was probably shedding the velvet on a new set, and it gets itchy as fuck and they try to scrape it off. the velvet supplies blood to the antlers while forming so they tend to bleed like crazy, not uncommon to see a demon deer with bloody antlers and their face covered in so much blood they cant see straight.

was probably in the road because he couldnt see and was bellowing because where the fuck am I guys seriously this is bullshit i wish i was home in my pile of sticks
>>
>>17155759
The sad thing is that its still spring and newfags are already coming.
>>
File: no4.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
no4.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>thread makes me rethink taking a night ride on my bike after work tomorrow
>>
>>17158787
Pics? Don't tell me you didn't save any pics...
>>
>>17151243
You are like 1000 times more likely to die after dark in the city.
>>
File: 1492064307658.jpg (44KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1492064307658.jpg
44KB, 720x602px
>>17148505
>>
File: kek.gif (3MB, 628x402px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
3MB, 628x402px
>>17151665
>>
>>17158440
True, but not in mine. I rewired it a year before that happens and it never happened before or after that.
>>
>>17148629
I always use 24 hour clock, it's objectively superior to 12 hour clock in every way.
>>
>>17159364
by your friends you doofus
>>
>>17161806
But they showed me pictures and video from the clearing we were going to meet at
>>
>>17153191
Could have been an ACMA unit.
>>
>>17150062
Did you clean the blood?
>>
>>17150502
Hold on I have something for this..
>>
File: cameron_smug.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cameron_smug.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
So many threats, so few car guns. Sad.
>>
>>17158893
Police wants you to leave
>pulls gun out
America Freedomland
>>
>>17147798
Dude thats srsly p spoopy tier spooky story
>>
>>17148505
>>
>>17147611
>On the way to Ottawa.
>After midnight.
>Pitch black.
>Oncoming lanes are separated by large stone, no exits nearby, only 2 lanes, one way, and a wall of rock.
>Lights in the rearview, approaching fast.
>Pull into the slow lane and turn off the highbeams, friendly like.
>Cars headlights approach up to my blind spot.
>Nothing.
>Lights are fucking gone.
>Check blind spot, highbeams back on, nobody infront, nobody beside.
>Slow down, check behind.
>Pull over, and look back for sign of wreck.

Nothing.

THE
CAR
FUCKING
DISAPPEARED

GONE.
>>
>>17163045
>he turned off

The end
>>
>>17163084
There is no turn off.
It's a wall of rock to the left, a wall of rock to the right.
>>
File: 1490282676080.png (237KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490282676080.png
237KB, 400x400px
>2am
>driving around farm land on outskirts of town with gf
>long dark desolate stretch of road for miles
>see guy standing still next to road
>slow down a bit to see what's up
>he's standing there swinging a chain clockwise just staring at us
>fucking keep driving
>horror movies dictate that there will be a trap up the road
>turn the fuck around and floor it
>didnt see him the 2nd time around
>>
>>17158453
why would you speed up?
>>
>>17158787
>Wasn't ticketed(obviously),
kek legitimately surprised by that, but then again i live in chimpcago. all the administrative positions here are filled with niggers and they lack logic or empathy.
>>
>>17163045
This has happened to me a couple times in broad daylight. I see a car coming up on the side, they get up to my blind spot, I look over my shoulder and they aren't there. Fucking weirds me out every time.
>>
>>17158787
Why didn't you drive away when you saw him walking towards your car?

The second someone that's not an obvious panhandler or cop starts walking up to your car at an intersection, book it.
>>
>>17163045
He turned off his headlights like Takumi and sped out of there
>>
>>17148891
nice SW20
>>
>>17159756
> leading back strangers to your home area

that's essentially how you get your car stolen overnight, chick was casing you
>>
>>17150062
Holy shit
>>
I'm not sure if I was hallucinating or if it was just some mundane phenomenon that I haven't been able to find online yet but once as I was approaching a green light, brighter bands of light began to oscillate inside the traffic light and eventually formed Algiz runes oriented vertically end-to-end, one oriented upwards and the other downwards.

Shit was strange, if not all that spoopy.
>>
>>17166699
i feel paranoid as fuck when i feel like im being followed.

to the point that if someone makes atleast 4 same turns as i on my way home (its out of the city so usually if someone makes the same turns as i it feels like im being legit followed) i will start just taking random turns until they are gone before heading home.
>>
>>17166894
What skeletons are in your closet that you need to look over your shoulder with such vigilance.
>>
>>17166917
sometimes just having a nice sought after automobile is enough you know
>>
>>17167187
Thats true. I drive one of those move beautiful trucks ever made, a black 2001 S10 with the LS package. I have to check it everytime I pass the front door to make sure no one is messing with it.
>>
>>17155177
Its a radiohead music video Idk what song.
>>
This isnt really spooky, but it made me wtf
>on my way to friends place
>driving down road just outside my city limits
>sun is going down, but its not pitch black yet
>cornfield on my right
>some fucking asshole in a red chevy truck comes flying out of the cornfield going nearly 60 and misses car in front of me by like 6 inches
>wtf.png

>come back down the same road few hours later
>asshole still sitting in cornfield and tries the same thing on me
>he quickly gets back onto the road and tailgates me for like 5 miles then takes a different turn just before my house
>>
>>17159529
A child usually doesn't know what an EMT is. They are familiar with firefighters and see them as trustworthy.
>>
>>17148559
I get the feeling that the car being on an incline in preparation for towing had an influence on its ability to start
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.