[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Ameribr/o/s, how come a lot of people here post their license

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: pe82_77.jpg (91KB, 800x425px) Image search: [Google]
pe82_77.jpg
91KB, 800x425px
Hey Ameribr/o/s, how come a lot of people here post their license plates so freely here? Is it hard to trace down any names in the states or is it just that no one gives a shit?

Also A E S T H E T I C license plate thread I guess
>>
1. Who cares
2. I'm armed to the teeth
3. What're you gonna do about it
>>
File: 1487143668568.jpg (16KB, 384x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487143668568.jpg
16KB, 384x320px
>>17146727
Lots of Americans who browse /o/ also browse /k/
>>
>>17146748
>>17146757
Swell
>>
What would any of you assholes even do with the information you'd get from my plate? Okay so you're friends with a cop and he ran it and now you know my name and address. You gonna come to my house and tell me I'm a faggot? Drive 500 miles to slash my tires cause you're jelly of my car? Send some pizzas to my house old /b/ style? Good luck nobody delivers here.

Nobody gives a shit. The only reason to block out your plate is if you want to be an inflammatory cunt and you're begging people to be angry at you, in which case being doxxed would actually lead to bad things. But for the average poster, it's just like that one justice league where Lex Luthor takes over The Flash's body and unmasks him and goes "I have no idea who this is."
>>
>>17146782

It's not that I'm interested in doing anything of this sort, but in my part of the world it's just very uncommon, so that's why I decided to ask.
>>
File: 1445819637034.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1445819637034.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
because i don't even live in the us

even if i didn, i can't be fucked to spend 2 seconds in paint to cover it up.
>>
>>17146861
I think of it this way. Your plate is on your car for everyone in the real world to see. Everyone in your neighborhood, on your commute, on the highway, in the walmart parking lot. Chances are you've pissed somebody off while driving, multiple somebodies even. If they haven't done anything with the knowledge of your plate number, what are people on the internet gonna do?
>>
>>17146878
If you're not a public figure and don't post something that is widely offensive along with the information required to dox you there really isn't jack shit they can do besides ordering you pizzas or making a false police report.
>>
who the fuck cares

do you think people cant see it as you drive around
>>
File: 7cc.jpg (60KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
7cc.jpg
60KB, 750x563px
>>17146727
>or is it just that no one gives a shit?
this one.
>>
File: 1487694755600.jpg (91KB, 594x327px) Image search: [Google]
1487694755600.jpg
91KB, 594x327px
YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONELY I AM PLZ TRACK ME DOWN AND VISIT ME!!!!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.