[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's an SUV blocking my driveway. The Driver's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: mushroom-child-large.jpg (82KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom-child-large.jpg
82KB, 600x338px
So there's an SUV blocking my driveway. The Driver's door is open and it has an automatic transmission. Is there any way of popping it into neutral so I can push it out of the way?
>>
>>17140233
Depends on how new it is.
Just call the cops.
>>
>>17140233
How long has it been there? Ask your neighbors about it.
>>
>>17140233
It depends on the car. MOST require a ket in the ignition for the tranny to unlock. Some push to start ones dont and can be easily shifted. There isnt really a way of knowing without actually trying. I advize against it since you can be held liable for any damage, and or be sued, or blamed for some prior bullshit on the car.
>>
>>17140233
Crawl under it and pop the cable. Proceed to move it into neutral. If you want to be a nice guy, put the cable back on when you're done.

>>17140293
Why do you even bother posting? Please tell me you don't actually drive a GM vehicle.
>>
They're gone. I did turn their lights and on and left the door open because Im an asshole
>>
>>17140348
How new are you?
>>
>>17140464
You might be a tolerable tripfag if you had a cool corvette with a ridiculous wing.
>>
>>17140502
> Frosty
> Tolerable
Why everyone jerk off to this fag? I don't understand why he is the talk of /o/?
>>
>>17140537
Because he has an enormous ego and is suffering famously for it. No doubt he will return with that special flavor of confidence only doing hard time can give a person. Can't hardly wait.
>>
>>17140559
But why is this exciting/interesting to you?
>>
File: ClawCar1.jpg (151KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ClawCar1.jpg
151KB, 1200x800px
back into it.
>>
call the cops dumbass
>>
File: pg104c.jpg (40KB, 260x214px) Image search: [Google]
pg104c.jpg
40KB, 260x214px
>>17140247
Most new cars will have a neutral override behind a piece of plastic near the gear selector. You just punch it out and poke something long in there and it will go into neutral.
>>
File: fuzzywuzzy.jpg (83KB, 1862x1437px) Image search: [Google]
fuzzywuzzy.jpg
83KB, 1862x1437px
>>17140537
He was actually interesting.

Unlike you, he had a life outside of /o/. Hell, even GS400 guy is somewhat interesting. You're just another anon, except with a trip to remind everyone you're a somebody on an anonymous image board. You don't have any cool projects, you're no LPG, nor are you nearly as interesting or knowledgeable as VanDweller. Even CatStang had a NEET project.

What the fuck do you offer? What reason could you possibly come up with to trip? Did someone ask you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.