[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck flying cars, why can't it be easy to get a piloting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Fuck flying cars, why can't it be easy to get a piloting license, and why can't biplanes be affordable?

>Can be made with a protective role cage and safety features to protect occupant
>Very low stall speed = relatively easy to fly, still going faster than ground traffic
>Low top speed means they're not going crazy fast all over the place

If the United States and Europe were smart, it would boot out all the immigrants, embrace the demographic decline like Japan, embrace automation, every citizen could affordably own at least two houses, and older neighborhoods could be leveled so small airfields could be constructed.

Fuckin'... BI-PLANES, MAN!
>>
okay, firstly your hot take on what the west should do is terrible and secondly biplanes are actually some of the hardest planes to land because it's really really fucking easy to smash that prop on landing because you've just got so much lift that it's really hard to get down to speeds where you can angle the plane up and still be going down or straight-ish which is vital to landing with that kind of landing gear setup
tl;dr you know about as much about planes as you do about world politics never ask a question this retarded again
>>
>>17139354
>half-blind Edith and texting Stacy now have another axis of movement to hit people on
>>
>>17139381
>>17139395
Natural selection.
>>
>>17139417
i know for a fact you're too retarded to land a biplane so i guess you're right that future wouldn't be too bad
hint: there's a reason why pilot training is weeks of the trainer bringing you up into the air to practice before you even consider doing takeoffs let alone landing it's because they're fucking super dangerous you idiot trained german pilots flying bf-109s in ww2 would destroy their rotors on a regular basis and that's people way better at flying a plane than your ass
>>
>>17139430
Wow bro, at least you ain't mad.
>>
>>17139461
honestly it's fun to write angrily even when you have zero investment in the conversation you should try it instead of writing shitty /b/ threads like this one
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>17139475
Thanks for the advice, anon! I'll give it a try sometime.
>>
>>17139354
gyros would be beater no stall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MwxHCzGbY
>>
>>17139354
if you think that honda fanboys are unbearable, just wait until you meet pilots.

besides most planes are as reliable as original beetle, and get comparable BSFC

8.5-12gal/hr for maybe 100-135HP
>>
>>17140057
Long Ez/Berkut > Everything ever
Turbo Subaru swap > Lycomings
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.