[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /o/. I am looking to get my first car. moved to vegas and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 00101_PQHG2CP86K_600x450.jpg (36KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
00101_PQHG2CP86K_600x450.jpg
36KB, 600x359px
hey /o/. I am looking to get my first car. moved to vegas and my parents lent me their suburban to use. can't register the suburban because I can't get it to pass smog (replaced at least 700 dollars of parts). so I was looking around and I found a 99 dodge drango for 1800. I'll look at it tomarrow, but it is pretty similar to what I'm comfy with.

so are there any bad/horror story's about this vehicle, from what I've read it is good and reliable.

pic is the vehicle
>>
>>17134120
get a civic instead. chrysler a shit.
>>
if you want to be stranded that suv is perfect
>>
>>17134120
Stay away.

The magnum engines produces way too much power for the auto's to handle. If the transmission hasn't already grenaded, it will soon.
>>
>>17134137
really. I haven't heard about that. it has 150 miles on it and it didn't say anything about the transmission. how much are they to replace/have redone?
>>
>>17134120
>>>17134137
>really. I haven't heard about that. it has 150 miles on it and it didn't say anything about the transmission. how much are they to replace/have redone?

sorry. 150 miles. not 150
>>
>>17134166
As much as the whole car cost. Only a poorfag would drive one of these now and the gas mileage is shit so you stay poor. You're an idiot too for paying 700 bucks for random parts instead of diagnosing shit properly. Go be poor and stupid somewhere else.
>>
Here u go OP
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/6114813174.html
>>
Was my first car back in 05ish
Tranny grenaded
>>
>>17134186
I am poor but that's because I've given my mom 11k dollars instead of being smart and paying off student loans and getting my own car. but that's what happens when you let your mom walk all over you
>>
>>17134299
She's not that hot man, you got ripped off
>>
>>17134299
you want to carry on the family tradition of stupid?
get the best running camry you can afford
>>
>>17134120
if you have any freinds in pahrump (google it) they dont require smog
>>
>>17134230
This OP
>>
if you had a catalytic converter installed and kept the recipt from the mechanic as well as the recipt of the purchase of the cat then even if you dont meet emmissions requirements then you can still pass by default because you made a good faith effort to meet the requirements

this is the law for states with emmissions
>>
Don't buy durango. Enjoy replacing front drive shafts cv axles resistor packs.

t. 2001 Durango Owner
>>
>>17138579
Oh yeah 9mpg average
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.