[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /o/ I'm trying to import my first car from the UK. Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Sup /o/ I'm trying to import my first car from the UK. Japan is wayyy too much for stuff I don't really want. truthfully, I just want an E36 or E30 RHD. I found a nice one for about $800.00 USD and I have a quote from a reputable shipper for about $1300.00 USD I have about $2500.00 for something like. Has anyone ever imported a car before?
>>
Just buy a 330 locally
>>
£799 is $1032.01
>>
>>17130427
still within my budget so its all good.
>>
>>17130358
>truthfully, I just want an E36 or E30 RHD.
Why? In their home country of Germany, they were LHD.
If you wanted to import an E30 or E36 wagon, I could see that though since Amerifat never got them.

>>17130441
You still have to figure shipping, which should be around 2k IIRC, and you need to make sure the car is 25 years old because of US import laws.
Thanks Mercedes you money-loving cunts.
>>
>>17130455
No point in getting a wagon, I have a friend here in Tampa that gets them all the time for $6500.00 but I never liked wagons.

I know it has to be 25 years lol thats why im looking at 1992 and earlier.

I got the shipping already ready. its 1200 USD from Southampton to Jacksonville. all I have to do is head to the uk for a couple days and drive the car to port.
>>
>>17130358
> RHD
You're american. Stop poaching our cars.
>>
>>17130358
Clean out your email
>>
>>17130495
im actually Australian just going to school here in America but nice try. and I don't want your .4 litre Vauxhauls anyways, I just came for the Germans.
>>
>>17130358
you have more money on hand correct? i have a feeling this car may have some things that need attention besides the battery.
>>
>>17130573
yeah once its state side, im willing to work on anything.
>>
OP, I live 2 doors down in Tampa. If you want a RHD just goto Montu, think they are in Oldsmar.

Think they can do it for you.
>>
>>17130702
they told me to go fuck myself. I tried asking them if they could get RHD bmws and they were like nah senpai, we'll charge you $3500 for shipping and plus the price of the car
>>
>>17130732
trying to figure out how man turned into senpai. I have no fucking clue. Im not a weeabo so this is weird.
>>
Why the fuck would you want a rusted rhd bmw in the us? UK is one of the worst place to import a car from.
>>
>>17130804
its the cheapest and least expensive way to get a RHD.
>>
>>17130527
why don't you just import a commie then?
>>
>>17130908
4-5k shipping from australia. commodores for 9k, way to much for my budget. I already have a nice daily, I don't need 2. Im just looking for a RHD project lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.