[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /o/, i'm thinking about buying 1st gen cayman thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_1025.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1025.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
hello /o/, i'm thinking about buying 1st gen cayman
thoughts? they are relatively cheap where i live (prices start from $20000 and that's supposedly for a one in a good condition) so is there any catch?
>>
>>17128939
Nope, they're great. Just make sure you get an S and make sure it has the facelift ('09-'11).

I wanted one but I was too poor to afford one so I settled for a first gen Boxster. And I love it so I can only imagine the Cayman being even better.
>>
>>17129303
I'd imagine a facelifted S would be a lot more expensive than what OP is looking for

You drive a first gen Boxster, oyu know very well about the IMS meme and that OP would be fine with a pre-face lifted Cayman S if that's all that's in his budget
>>
>>17129721
Eh, well, he posted a pic of the facelift model.
>>
The catch is the maintaining costs.

Also everyone's newfound opinion of you and your fancy kraut car that looks down on common people, even if you're not anything resembling rich.
>>
>>17129834
Pretty cheap on these cars actually

>>17129810
But does he know that ;^)
>>
>>17128939
They're ugly OP.
>>
>>17129931
what do you drive?
>>
>>17129931
Matter of personal preference. I love how they look, especially from the back, although I do realize I'm the minority here.
>>
File: o visits the Nürburgring.jpg (162KB, 599x899px) Image search: [Google]
o visits the Nürburgring.jpg
162KB, 599x899px
>>17129943
>>
>>17130038
in minority? you what m8?
it's probably one of the best modern porsche designs, came just before they got really fat but after they realized fried egg headlights weren't the greatest idea they came up with

only hipsters hate it
>>
>>17130038
I love their look too, one of the many reasons why I prefer the Cayman to the Boxster.
>actual boot space
>look isn't ruined by a soft top
>more stable because of the chassis
>better weight distribution than the Boxster
>>
>>17130053
Woah you drive a bus? As a daily driver? Must pay a ton for gas though
>>
>>17130038
people love cayman here. They even assert its better than the 911.

Personally, I would want a Boxster because I like the top down and they dont have the profile of the 911 despite being the same car at the Caymen. I don't want to attract unwanted attention because i'm a doctor and plebs get offended if I show up to work in a nice car and also ask a fee for service and also fags in parking lots tend to get jealous of cars that look like they cost over $100,000k and the caymen looks very close to a 911 if you are a pleb.
>>
>>17131618
A lot of journalists who drive these cars for a living say that the Cayman is a better driver's car than the 911
Not surprising since it has a lot of parts of the 911 except they put a weaker engine in the middle
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.