[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What floor mats does /o/ use? I got mud on my carpet and realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

What floor mats does /o/ use? I got mud on my carpet and realize I really need some but I can't stand the thick rubber ones and the ones that barely cover the floor and slide everywhere. My car is a Saab 9-2x Aero if anyone knows of specific mats that are good for it.
>>
>>17121622
weathertech
full plastic dish, can literally have an inch of standing water in my car and it'll never touch the carpets
>>
>>17121622
Your car is a cut off Subaru, look for mats for those.
>>
>>17121622
+1 for weathertech. Tough as shit, good looking. Husky is good too, but I think they're kind of fugly.
>>
I have the weathertechs in my truck, they do the job. For cars I really like Lloyd Luxe mats, but I don't really want to spend $140 for a set of them on a $5k car
>>
I've seen millions of floor mats and can say Weathertech has the best fitment and quality of any rubber floor mat brand. The husky ones are basically off brand weathertechs, they won't quite cover the carpet correctly and they get misshapen over time.

I personally hate rubber mats though because they get scuffed up. Instead I just use a tornador black to quickly clean sand/mud out of my carpets.
>>
>>17121622
custom made waterproof ones from a tailor on ebay

100% positive feedback, and they fit like a glove and don't slide around
>>
Lloyd's Northridge. Custom cut to the car, fit like a glove, grippy, and all you do to clean them is remove and hose down. Going to get one for my hatch deck soon.
>>
File: 844.jpg (72KB, 680x825px) Image search: [Google]
844.jpg
72KB, 680x825px
>>17121809
>I've seen millions of floor mats
>>
>>17121809
You clearly never used any of those floor mats. New huskies fit a hell of a lot better than Weathertech.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-215939.png (246KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-215939.png
246KB, 1080x1920px
>>17121622
> I've seen, and heard of Weathertech many many time
> Fuck it, I'll go check it out
> Get to this
> Uhhhh
>>
File: 0000-8B-K02ADetail.jpg (291KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
0000-8B-K02ADetail.jpg
291KB, 1000x751px
>>17121622

oem mazda rubber mats since weather tech doesn't make anything for rx8's.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.