[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy there /o/! I've lived my whole life in the flattest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Howdy there /o/! I've lived my whole life in the flattest part of GA and have now moved to north GA where I'm a mornings drive away from the Tennessee mountains. Does anyone know the best mountain passes to drive in Tennessee? As cheesy as it sounds I'd love to do some touge driving in this beautiful countryside.
>>
File: DragonParking_2015.jpg (829KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
DragonParking_2015.jpg
829KB, 1024x1365px
I think my nest weekend off I'll make the trip to drive the tail of the dragon. This shit looks insanely fun
>>
>>17120474
No gas stations on the map? Wtf shit map
>>
>>17120490
That's only 11 miles. Plus it was just the first map that Google found when I googled tail of the dragon map. My point though is that I'd like to find more under the radar and less crowded places than that
>>
>>17120350
Tail of the dragon is about two hours north of you, Suches loop should be in your area.

Hwy 28 coming out of Walhalla sc going to highlands isn't bad, and there are some good roads north of Helen, going towards Hiawasse.

Theres alot of roads up that way you just need to google that shit.
>>
>>17120490
There are one two gas stations on the dragon. One at deals gap and one about 10 miles away at Fontana resort.
>>
>>17120490
Deals gap is the only gas station near there, besides that you'll have to drive into Robinsville NC for gas.
>>
>>17120496
Cherohala Skyway is a great drive and less crowded then the dragon. Also don't forget about blue ridge Pkwy.
>>
>>17120501
Robinsville is closer than Fontana resort I think.
>>
Thanks for the info guys! Are there any get togethers in this area? Would love to do a drive like that with a bunch of WAT covered shitboxes
>>
>>17120474
That roads been overhyped. When I was there it was a bunch of mid life crisis mobiles driving slow as fuck. The fasted thing I saw was an ambulance.
>>
>>17120508
Blue ridge way parkway is pretty no doubt, but its usually clogged worse than the dragon becuase people aren't there to hoon and are doing less than 20MPH becuase of that.

Some of the roads coming off of the parkway are empty and fun as fuck though like 276 and 215 near Waynesville.
>>
>>17120529
Go in the winter and during midweek.
>>
>>17120542
151 is pretty nice too, if short
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.