[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought all the shit to change my own oil because my mechanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: (Wakemeup).jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
(Wakemeup).jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
Just bought all the shit to change my own oil because my mechanic put the wrong weight in last time and he put in conventional when i asked for full synthetic and guess what? the motherfucker tightened my oil drain plug into fucking oblivion. I'm pretty sure he used a power tool to do it. not only that, but the shit is totally stripped. how do I get it off?
>>
>>17114358
fuck off with these bait threads you autistic faggot

Either post pic of proof of bolt with time/date written on piece of paper beside it or kys
>>
>>17114414
How the fuck is this even bait you retarded faggot? Literally how? What emotion am I trying to illicit from you autistic fucks? What pat of this is so fucking uncanny? have you no fucking understanding of reality? when was the last time you went outside? Have you just been masturbating in front of a computer and posting on bulgarian cattle farming websites for so goddamn long that you can't fucking fathom the idea that a fucking bolt might be on too tight? I hope you fucking die.
>>
>>17114419
Try taking it off with a 6 point not a 12
>>
>>17114358
Run it into a tree and let insurance total it out
>>
>>17114431
insurance would give me about 1 quart of oil and a copy of the disney channel original movie wendy wu homecoming warrior for the car
>>
Weld a new bolt on to the drain plug
>>
>>17114436
Ask if they would also take the liberty of changing the oil before they salvage the car for you too
>>
>>17114358
Are you retarded OP?

Drill a hole in the bottom of the oil pan and use a self tapping screw to seal it when you are done. EZPZ
>>
>>17114358
How rounded are we talking?

Off the top of my head

Bang on a socket that is one size smaller than the bolt. Be careful not to break the pan.

Use vice grips to twist it off

Weld on a nut onto the bolt, and use that instead.

Bottom one is the easiest.
>>
>>17114358
He might have gotten angry with you and that was his revenge. Since most things cannot be proven, mechanics have many customers at odds. I don't pester the mechs, but I make sure up front the request is clear and documented on the work order before proceeding, and per my state law, I am given a copy of the work order prior to proceeding. That prevents substitution of work orders. States vary of course, so you have to check your laws.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.