[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sir, do you have a license and registration? How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 34

>Sir, do you have a license and registration?

How do you respond, /o/?
>>
>>17112314
yes
>>
SIR I AM OPERATING A HOME ASSET AUTOMOBILE I DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE I DO NOT HAVE A REGISTRATION NOR NEED ONE ON THE GROUNDS I HAVE RIGHT TO TRAVEL IN SELF PROPELLED PRIVATE VEHICLE
>>
Yeah sure

*teleports behind him*
*snaps his neck*

Eh nothing personal kid
>>
>>17112314
Yes
anyone who says otherwise deserves be shot
>>
>>17112334
>>
>>17112314
Why, yes I do, officer retard! Those two pieces of paper in my hand extended toward you is what you're inquiring for! Please take them and shove them up your lazy ass! Thank you! Hey by the way, how's that pussy ass strike you and the boys at the office are raving about? Man, those streets are tough! Get bent you fucking pussy, go do your job, and gun those thugs down already!
>>
I sure fucking hope so but I don't know because it's a rental.
>>
no and no

>implying Id be talking to them

I dont even have a tag
>>
>>17112326
Am I the only one who's glad that fucker's threads got deleted?
>>
>>17112362
Yes because you lost.
>>
>>17112362
Whoops didn't mean to leave the name up
>>
File: Screenshot (218).png (900KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (218).png
900KB, 1920x1080px
>>17112346
>>
>>17112314
im a sovereign citizen
have you even read the articles of confederation?
>>
>>17112369
>when statist bootlicker is so panty twisted he lost on such a massive objective and lagally defined scale he came back for more damage control

The lack of law regarding an action is not indication of illegal actions in itself. The lawyer op made a clear case automobiles are protected mean to travel my self propelled vehicle. Faggot.
>>
>>17112314
Here they are, sir. May I ask why how you could keep up with me in that car through this heavy traffic?
>>
I am a travelling individual sir. I have right to travel my pivate vehicles on public road without mandatory permit required. I DO not have a license, i DO NOT, have registrations. I am NOT a recognized Driver by my state. My car is NOT a commercial vehicle.
>>
>>17112314
I always have everything ready and pay attention to their protocol. When they ask for the registration only, I hand them the registration only, and so forth. Also I remind myself that it's just a regular human who happens to wear a police uniform, a job like any other. Be reasonably polite, like you would be with any other human.

Never had police problems in 15 years of driving, never a drug test, even though I've smoked weed most of the years.
>>
>>17112314
Yes. I'm insured on this vehicle and the registered keeper as well, before you ask. And yes, it's taxed as well. The DVLA's database will back that up.
>>
Here's the license senpai, the registration is in fuckifiknow land but you should be able to see it from your computer nowadays. Kinda shitty that they don't even issue you registrations unless you pay for it, eh man?
>>
>>17112314
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
Why did thry delete it? We have can have threads about laws regarding autobiles, can't we?
>>
>>17112489
Because the mods are always fags?
>>
>>17112314
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>17112489
Because the whole concept is fucking retarded.
The government barely even respects legitimate constitutional concerns let alone have any fucks to spare for your autistic bullshit.
If you drive without license/registration/insurance your car is getting impounded and you will never be able to drive again.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys clearly you need to stay on the bus.
>>
>>17112540
Drive under which legal deffinitions car under commercial or private uses, sir? Cite your precedents supportong this stance.
>>
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-pubsafe-notebook-20170321-story.html
>>
>>17112577
no you artist stfu clearly you basement dwellers don't interact in the real world or you'd immediately catch yourself and understand nobody fucking cares
law enforcement is gonna have fun giving you a fat fine and that's the end of that
>>
sovern citizen

The movement is rooted in racism and anti-Semitism, though most sovereigns, many of whom are African American, are unaware of their beliefs' origins. In the early 1980s, the sovereign citizens movement mostly attracted white supremacists and anti-Semites, mainly because sovereign theories originated in groups that saw Jews as working behind the scenes to manipulate financial institutions and control the government. Most early sovereigns, and some of those who are still on the scene, believed that being white was a prerequisite to becoming a sovereign citizen. They argued that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which guaranteed citizenship to African Americans and everyone else born on U.S. soil, also made black Americans permanently subject to federal and state governments, unlike themselves.
>>
>>17112540
YOU (as in the individual DRIVER BY LEGAL TERMS BACKED BY LAWFUL PRECEDENT) do NOT have the right to drive a vehicle without registration or insurance. You(as in driver) have a privledge to do so. A TRAVELER MAY DRIVE HIS PRIVATE VEHICLES FREE OF PERMIT

How are you still ths stupid and wrong?
>>
actics
The weapon of choice for sovereign citizens is paper. A simple traffic violation or pet-licensing case can end up provoking dozens of court filings containing hundreds of pages of pseudo-legal nonsense. For example, a sovereign was involved in 2010 in a protracted legal battle over having to pay a dog-licensing fee. She filed 10 sovereign documents in court over a two-month period and then declared victory when the harried prosecutor decided to drop the case. The battle was fought over a three-year dog license that in Pinellas County, Fla., where the sovereign lives, costs just $20. Tax cases are even worse. Sovereign filings in such legal battles can quickly exceed a thousand pages. While a normal criminal case docket might have 60 or 70 entries, many involving sovereigns have as many as 1,200. The courts are struggling to keep up, and judges, prosecutors and public defenders are being swamped.

The size of the documents is an issue, but so is the nonsensical language the documents are written in. They have a kind of special sovereign code language that judges, lawyers and other court staff simply can't understand (nor can most non-sovereigns). Sovereigns believe that if they can find just the right combination of words, punctuation, paper, ink color and timing, they can have anything they want — freedom from taxes, unlimited wealth, and life without licenses, fees or laws, are all just a few strangely worded documents away. It's the modern-day equivalent of "abracadabra."
>>
>>17112603
what? stop posting please you sound retarded.
I'll be laughing when you get charged for the crime of driving without license or registration or proof of insurance
>>
>>17112603
Wrong. Constitutional rights are not allowed to have a forced permit ensued. The entire point of those threads is people have been tricked into being "Drivers" when they could have identified as a "Traveler"
>>
so when are you fags gonna be done play-pretending and actually attempt to go drive your mother's prius around town with no license?
I'm waiting with popcorn please hurry.
>>
>>17112618
Calm down I know there is no freedom in America I was just posting what so called sovern citizens believe becasue they don't understand federal state and local laws. I was looking for the horese and buggy motorcar law and court case they all cite that they think gives them the right to drive something besides a bicycle on public roadways with out government approved licence registration insurance.
>>
>>17112631
Which is retarded maybe if you want to ride a horse around which you cannot do either due to local codes and grazing rights. no freedom in America just ask Bundy ranch.
>>
>>17112603
> 1980s, the sovereign citizens movement mostly attracted white supremacists and anti-Semites

Sounds like a great group of people to me. I dont see the problem here. :^)
>>
>>17112649
Retatded based on what lawful precedent stupid? Oh let me guess
>ITS YOUR OPINION
Ahahahhaha fucking imbecile still pretending to be ignorant of american legal systems
>>
>>17112652
Did you read the part where it's mostly black people now, who are dumb enough to think you don't need papers to be out in public.
>>
>>17112661
I'm a bit confused do you think you are free? it's obvious to anyone besides a bus rider that you will get a cops boot up your ass eventually if you drive around rolling dirty.
>>
File: FpXUs.gif (965KB, 752x423px) Image search: [Google]
FpXUs.gif
965KB, 752x423px
It usually just ends up with the officer looking at my license (or pretending to), and doing a breathalyzer, which they don't even look at anymore

Know all the local officers personally, work together with them due to my work in the Red Cross, and they know I don't drink, do drugs or any of that

Offices from out of town will probably check the stuff a lot more thoroughly, but I've never been given any trouble
>>
>>17112664
Before the 1980s

Democrates supported enslaving niggers once but now they worship them, dont they?
>>
The Legal Gibberish of “Freeman on the Land”
Posted on October 14, 2013 by Mike Rothschild

You’re driving down the street, going as fast as you please and ignoring traffic laws you didn’t consent to. After running a red light enforcing said laws which don’t apply to you, you see the blue flashing lights of a police cruiser. While you are within your common law rights to demand any sum of money to pull over, you decide to make it easy on the government enforcer and stop. When the police officer approaches your car, you immediately ask “Under what Authority and under what law are you ACTING?”

The government enforcer can’t quote the common law statute that authorizes him to act (why would he, he’s only an agent of the state), only demand to see your license, registration and proof of insurance. However, these statutory obligations don’t apply to you, and you refuse. The officer asks what your name is, to which you reply “are you seeking a publicly registered legal personality created by the state?” The officer, predictably, orders you out of the car at gun point, arrests you and reads you your “rights.” When asked if you understand these rights, you reply “I do not stand under that statement, nor do I stand under any statement.” Then you’re led into the police car.
>>
>>17112603
What does that have to do with anything other than proove to us you feel forced to be using to shame tactics like a brainless crab in his bucket?
>>
>>17112396
>May I ask why how you could keep up with me in that car through this heavy traffic?
It's a Crown Vic so obviously he just used it as an icebreaker ship and plowed through all the traffic at 45mph.
>>
What am I talking about? What does all this gibberish mean? It’s just a sampling of the standard tactics used by the “Freeman on the Land” movement. Also known as FOTL, it’s a version of the sovereign citizen movement that’s rapidly catching on with scofflaws in Canada and England, and causing an increasing amount of chaos with courts and judges who don’t know how to combat its nuisance and the belligerent arrogance of those who apply it. To detractors, it’s a jargon-laden way to pretend the laws of your country don’t apply to you. But to its advocates, it’s nothing less than grabbing freedom back from an illegal government that took it away from you at birth.
>>
If anyone is wondering about the standing of driver/traveller distinction in law, you may wish to read https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb571/2012abqb571.html

>>17112661
>Retatded based on what lawful precedent stupid?
Based on every retard who gets caught driving without a licence getting prosecuted for same. Here's a fun game for you: find a single instance of a reliable source describing a court accepting a 'sovereign citizen' argument or similar on its face and acquitting someone on that basis.
>>
So what exactly does “freeman on the land” mean? And are any of these tactics legal? While both sovereign citizen and FOTL attempt to use common law statutes and nuisance litigation to avoid paying taxes and break laws they don’t feel apply to them, the movements go about it somewhat differently. Traditional American sovereign citizen movements, tax protestor organizations or Christian Patriots rely on debunked interpretations of various Constitutional amendments and federal laws to “prove” that they aren’t citizens of the United States but of their own state or personal country – meaning those pesky laws and taxes don’t apply to them. Many of these tactics have been around for decades, though none of them have ever been proven to work.

On the other hand, FOTL is fairly new, with the term only being coined around 2005 by Canadian tax protestor Robert-Arthur:Menard (sic) to describe a person who is literally (except not at all) a “free man” on the land where they live.
>>
>>17112667
>cop boot cop boot hahaha

A cop isnt a judge. A judge will have to throw the case out because the officers action were based on unlawful and unconstitutional means.
>>
It relies on the concept of “lawful rebellion” to assert that freemen haven’t consented to a contract with the federal government, and instead live under some nebulous combination of maritime law, common law, various 16th century statues and an obscure clause in the Magna Carta which only stood as law for three months. They view government as a corporation, one that they never agreed to be in business with, and one that uses a special, trick-laden language called “legalese” to trap citizens into surrendering their rights from birth. By refusing consent with the laws of this corporation, I break their hold on me and they don’t apply. A core tenant of FOTL is that all people have two identities: one is their flesh and blood personage, with freedoms endowed from birth and the other is their government identity, which is written out in all capital letters and used on official documents – often called a “strawman.”
A typical FOTL legal "notice." (kjfreemanontheland.wordpress.com)

A typical FOTL legal “notice.” (kjfreemanontheland.wordpress.com)

It hasn’t really caught on in the US, but is becoming a serious issue in English, Irish and Canadian courts, which are starting to become clogged by FOTL claimants who believe the government has no hold on them, that they’ve broken their consent with the laws of the land (and are therefore “free men”) and that private contracts are meaningless. They’re racking up unpaid taxes and rent while attempting to break the law at will. And while FOTL doesn’t seem to dovetail with violence the way sovereign citizen movements do, there is an inherent element of lawlessness to it.
>>
>>17112695
shut up faggot nobody cares
>>
There’s much more to FOTL, but those are the basic pillars. And if it all has the familiar patina of exquisitely detailed gibberish that all conspiracy theories have, it should. Freeman on the land relies on willful misinterpretation of a millennium of law to construct a world where anarchy reigns and anyone can do anything they want, provided they “know their rights” – rights that are entirely made up. Legalese might be a catchy way to refer to complex, jargon-laden legal language, but it is not actually a language, and jamming punctuation or capital letters into your name doesn’t have any statutory effect on it.

In fact, none of what FOTL attempts to use has any legal effect. The laws it cites have long been superseded by other statutes, and its nonsensical concepts of strawman personas, notices of intent, not “standing under” understanding, nautical gibberish and lawful rebellion have absolutely no standing in any court in any country in this century. And every FOTL attempt to use this soup of crap to get out of paying taxes, fines, rent or insurance has failed. Nobody has ever successfully used freeman tactics, and the only thing they’ve done is gum up the courts and frustrate judicial officials as an excuse to get out of paying debts and living under the laws that apply to everyone.
>>
>>17112705
>A cop isnt a judge.
Drokk, you don't live in Mega-City 1? I knew I should've moved out years ago!
>>
>>17112702
Yes the fact retards have a hard time argueing, because they are without a valid precedent, is indicator of this.

Our laws and court ruling are ALWAYS TO BE CONNECTED TO VALID PRECEDENT.
>>
File: neuralizer_large.jpg (17KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
neuralizer_large.jpg
17KB, 400x220px
>>17112314
"Of course sir, let me see if I can find it... there is it!"
>>
>>17112710
oh I'm sorry are you one of the idiots who thinks you have freedoms and can drive around with no licence insurance and registration?
>>
>>17112314
No, can't you see I ride the fucking bus.
>>
>>17112718
Holy hell youre losing it arent you, :^) not just the arguement that is. Your sanity.
>>
>>17112726
Not even the guy you were arguing with, I entered this thread just to laugh at you.
>>
Do you like sitting in jail waiting for a trial? well then don't pay your taxes and try to drive with no permit. We are a nation of laws your not special.
>>
>>17112733
Sure man. You and your team of cucks objectively lost based on legal precedent and lawful deffinitions. Deal with it. Your board is in chaos now.
>>
>>17112738
>if i explain the legal systems in this crude and vague manor youll surely be frightened from attempting to defend your rightsin tour legal system!
>>
File: halfapress.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
halfapress.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>17112742
>Objectively lost
>To a guy who's spent the past three days trying to explain how a car isn't actually a motor vehicle and ignoring anybody who actually reads the SC cases he posts
>>
>>17112721
blown the fuck out, lol
>>
>>17112748
You have the right to remain silent while the cop arrests you takes you to jail. while you sit in jail you will wait for your arraignment where the charges against you will be read. You can plea however you like or the 5th. Then you will sit in jail awaiting your court date where you will be tried on charges brought against you by the prosecution you will have a court appointed lawyer because you are too poor to afford your own. you will be found guilty get more jail time and a fine when you get out you will be rearrested for not paying your fine and breaking your probation. you will continue this circle in the court system till your dead from suicide by cop.
>>
>>17112722
Oh sorry anon nope I didn't even read through all of it it's just these autists have me so aggravated it's ridiculous
>>
>>17112780
>/thread
>>
>>17112789
I wanted to believe I had freedoms and read through all this anti government ideas. I looked into no paying taxes and having freedoms to do as I please on my own property that I have to pay tax on. There is no way out of government and taxes except to limit your exposure to each. Don't own anything live in the woods run from authority.
>>
>>17112601
>doesnt know what Title 18 is

Have fun with that one anon
>>
>>17112362
>>
File: 4dc.gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
4dc.gif
650KB, 598x444px
Do you like...my private automobile (my automobile )

Guess you're ready'
Cause I'm waiting for you
It's gonna be so exciting!
Got this feeling
Really deep in my soul
Let's get out I wanna go come along... get it on!

Gonna take my vehicle gonna sit in
Gonna travel alone till I get you
'Cause soverign... not a DRIVER but bootlickers hate it!
I wanna self propel for you shall I go now?

Gas gas gas!
I'm gonna step on the gas
Tonight I'll fly and be your lover
Yeah yeah yeah
I'll be so quick as a flash
And I'll be your hero
>>
>>17112795
>when all anon explained was a fear mongering tactic

Yes, that happens, but you get dismissed and probably compensation when you wrek that retatded cop in a court battle
>>
>>17112805
kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_7902.jpg (58KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7902.jpg
58KB, 750x566px
>>17112832
>>
>>17112758
Actually its the cucks that are ignoring him. The cases that say a motorvehicle is casually enterchangable was based upon unfounded precedent in todays court of law. He would destroy and cop or coty trying to revoke hos rights when he gets that aitistoabout deffinitions to the point his precedents and titles trump a precedent based on "per Incuriam" look it up. Read the threads in the archive.
>>
>>17112846
Wew youre stupid if thats all you have to say.
>>
>>17112838
Lol you first commercial cuck.

BTFO
>>
>>17112858
>you're
I can't believe shitposting has become so beautifully complex.
A feat to challenge /b/ perhaps.
>>
>>17112758
Title 18 absolutely destroys the anons quoted precedent. You can not hide from this fact.
>>
>>17112314
Based cop wrote me for speeding in a different zone to avoid criminal speeding.
>>
>>17112758
Yes. OBJECTIVELY.

The case is about a DRIVER INDIVIDUAL. Hemce he had a permit to be revoked, he has an account at the DMV.

second. Their judgement was based upon unfounded precedent. Title 18 prooved the word motor vehicle has a strict legal deffinition and was not brought up in case
>>
File: 1387750373415.gif (857KB, 442x272px) Image search: [Google]
1387750373415.gif
857KB, 442x272px
>>17112817
>>
File: broof a doodle doo.jpg (74KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
broof a doodle doo.jpg
74KB, 2000x1333px
>>17112933
>>17112881
>>17112853
>Objectively
>Past two threads were nothing but him and people making fun of him
>>
>>17112314
AM I BEING DETAINED???
>>
>>17112314
say here you go and hand him stuff

what's the big deal? its not like he's asking me to juggle knives or something
>>
>>17112362
no
i remember the first one and ignored the others after i saw the autism in the first one
>>
>>17112915
My sister was pulled over for speeding and the cop wrote her up for "disobeying signage" rather than writing her a huge ticket
>>
>>17112314
Well, if I were black... I would be as uncooperative as possible until the situation escalates and turns physical, possibly leading to my untimely death. Then other black Americans will choose to completely ignore all facts and evidence so they have an excuse to exhibit violent, antisocial behavior on the streets of their own city. Meanwhile, mainstream liberal media will be enabling this behavior by running constant coverage where they push a racially-movitivated narrative.

If I were a privileged white male, I would probably just do what the officer asks so I can be on my merry way without a hole in my head.
>>
>>17112314
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because I have a license.

Here.

RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
PUMP THAT ASS
PUMP THAT ASS
PUMP THAT ASS
BLERGGGGGGG
BLERGGGGGGG
BLERGGGGGGG
IM CUMING
IM CUMING
IM CUMING
>>
>>17112314
>not living in a no pursuit city
>getting pulled over

Sucks to be you
>>
File: UC0xLXq.gif (287KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
UC0xLXq.gif
287KB, 500x308px
>>17113139
I also am female but I was without makeup whilst breaking out from period, boobs were not exposed, didn't wash hair and it was tied up--and it was 90+. An ugly girl in an M3 doing 30 mph over the limit cannot get away with such leniencies as your pretty little sister. I bet she's blonde, too! I am brunette, we always get the short stick.
>>
>>17113076
What is DRIVER?

One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle,with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car. See Davis v. Petrinovich, 112 Ala. 654, 21 South. 344, 36 L. R. A.615; Gen. St. Conn. 1902,

TLD Example: The law required every driver operating a motor vehicle on the public streets and roadways to obtain a state-issued license before doing so.

For motor vehicle refer to title 18 definitions
>>
>>17113179
pls be in london
>>
>>17113179
>we always get the short stick
Not from ME baby
>>
FHP (Florida Highway Patrol) pictured. Very professional and competent state police doing a very dangerous job. Comply or you get to meet Florida Man : Incarcerated Edition. Hope you brought bathsalts....
>>
>>17113187
The person driving a car, of course.
Captcha: Unsuitable Drive
>>
>>17113207
Willingly ignoring a paragraph backed by cited precedent won't save you cuck
>>
>>17113207
Jesus christ anon youre soo deep down the legal rabbit hole now you have to pretend to be retatded.

http://thelawdictionary.org/driver/
>>
>>17112314
sorry i left my license at home. can you look me up in the goyim database?
>>
>>17113224
>>17113243

As was noted in previous threads, responding multiple times to a single post doesn't fool people into thinking you're not one person, especially when you always have to say "cuck" at least once per sentence.

How about you go drive a car and get pulled over by a cop, then prove us all wrong by walking and winning your court case?
>>
>>17112314
>How do you respond, /o/?
They don't ask for registration here because our police cars have computerized cameras that scan the plate. It displays a picture of what the car should look like, its current registration and tabs, and a picture of what the expected owner looks like from the license photo.

The picture of the expected owner was added as a result of all the racial profiling lawsuits. Now, when the picture doesn't match the person in the car, the police has an ironclad alibi to ask other questions and require an answer. The driver can no longer refuse to answer those questions by saying "Am I Free To Leave?".
>>
>>17112362
>Am I the only one who's glad that fucker's threads got deleted?
He switched tactics to "cut taxes" types of arguments instead of arguing for sovereign citizen rights. So you still see him around. He really hates taxes yet he wants all the benefits without paying for anything.
>>
>>17113304
>hurrr different people pointing out my bullshit is a same fag guess ill shove this state boot into my used up asshole
>>
>>17112314

>be me
>white
>license and registration
>here you go officer
>do you know why i pulled you over
>i was going a little too fast
>slow it down please
>verbal warning
>have a nice day
>>
>>17113322
How does being a citizen without a dmv account exempt him from taxes? Taxed money by the dmv goes almost all to overhead.

TICKETS, AND TAXED GOODS ARE MORE IN LINE WITH THAT TRAVELERS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO SAID TAXES
>>
>>17113304
Damn you got btfo so hard dipshit. Having a blast reading you defend the states "right" to turn you into a slave.
>>
>>17112314
>been watching blm streams for years
>summon the God of Negroism
>get out of the car
>attack cop
>go for his gun
>lose fight with cop
>get shot
>die
>i dindunuffin
>>
Commercial goyims damage control is out of control HAHAHA! Best thread on /o/
>>
What's that over there? *Vroooooommm*
>>
>>17113304
Is "cuck" not an accurate description for you? Im pretty sure it is you cuck.
>>
>>17113147
>be white
>sports team lost
>riot
>>
>>17112314
Oh, uhh fuck hold on its on my phone uh sir. Hang on. Oh your going back to your car? Dude hold on its slow connection out here. I have it seriously. Fuck! Its not working. Honestly Im legit the uhh site is down or something. Wait lemme look at my downloads....Yes! I got it here! ...Oh its expired? No wait thats the old one lemme check the website again...
>>
>>17112314
You see that fucking sticker the state gives when I register my car? That's fucking registration cock sucker. Go shuffle off and write my fucking ticket faggot.
>>
>>17112489
Politics stays on /pol/.
>>
>>17113411
It depends, are you using it according to its definition, or as a meaningless buzzword?
>>
>>17113424
>pretending this happens for regular season games
This is largely a phenomenon which occurs after championship games. Black people riot after every fucking incident where a cop shoots Jamal, regardless of the evidence presented. They just don't wanna hear it.
>>
>>17113147
>>17113443
>americans
this country is such shit. it will never change.
>>
>>17113434
>be AFRICAN American
>get shot

Ftfy
>>
>>17113433
Id say you are a fine example of someone who needs a sit in the cucking stool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucking_stool
>>
>>17113456
Stay mad, Yuropoor
>>
>>17113462
>cucking stool
Ok my sides are gone.
>>
>>17113465
im not european?

>americans in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>17113474
>american in charge of knowing his rights and law
Its people like you, you know..
>>
>>17113477
>gets btfo
>well um i urrrr
lol
>>
>>17113474
How is guessing your country wrong a lack of reading comprehension?
>>
>>17113487
Because the country I live in was clearly implied in the sentence? Learn to read.
>>
>>17113481
Where? :^)
>>
>>17113481
>if i say btfo enough i win

Lmao at your life anons have you dancing for them
>>
>>17113496
>where
Same question I'm asking. Where are your brain cells?
>>17113499
>this delusional of reality
lol
>>
>>17113494
If I reference Mexico and I say this country is such shit, does that mean I'm Mexican? No, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>17113501
See
>>17113243
And recite me what motorvehicle is defined as in Title 18
>>
>>17113504
>false equivalency because you can't read
lol
>>17113505
see
>>17113481
>>
>>17113507
Are you unable to recite it, leaf?
>>
>>17113507
Nigger, you never said anything that implied you're American. In fact, the criticism would lead most people to believe that you're not. I guess you're just a self-hating cuck. Move to Canada.
>>
>>17113520
>still too illiterate to be able to determine what country I live in
>>17113523
>"waaaah! im illiterate! stop being mean you nigger! ;_;1!"
lol
>cuck
can't be a cuck. im not white.
>>
>>17113475
It's true. I'm white and I've been shot three times just this week. Granted I was shot in the face by my bfs cum, but it's still shot.
>>
>>17113508
More like getting his ass raped because he doesnt understan the American justice system. Its pretty funny to watch him pretend to be retatded after getting cornered like this.

You should know when he loses an argument he repeats btfo like an insanely autistic broken record beyond his mental ability to have a cohesive argument.
>>
>>17113529
>im not white
That must be why you're so butthurt about Treyvon Martin
>>
>>17113535
nice projection
>>
File: 1449533096641.jpg (80KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
1449533096641.jpg
80KB, 1140x475px
>>
>>17113533
>understan
American education, lol
>>
>>17113545
>inb4 he was pretending and it was an epic ruse to dedicate three days of his life to lose arguements for epic baits
>>
>>17113557
leaking new chapters from your autobiography?
>>17113561
>so mad he posts the same thing twice
lol
>>
>>17113539
I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'll eat a bag of Skittles as a peace offering.
>>
>>17113567
I would rather eat something else of yours as a peace offering.
>>
>they ragequit
>>
Alphonse confirmed to be ignorant of american law, who knew

Its almost like he argues with people but then when hes wrong he has to back down and say its all a ruse every time
>>
>>17113572
Luckily, I shit before I showered today. Squeaky clean for you.
>>
>>17113582
But you lost. Define what lagally valid deffinitions of drive and motor vehicles you refer to.
>>
File: 1467842824675.jpg (168KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
1467842824675.jpg
168KB, 640x914px
>>17113584
thanks bb.
>>17113583
>im illiterate so i better change the subject fast
lol
>>17113589
this butthurt is about an anon's inability to read. nothing more. amerifats cannot accept when they're wrong.
>>
>>17113582
>the game mechanics were bugged
>nothing I could do
>>
>>17113589
*driver and motor vehicle
>>
>>17113598
You mean you can accept when you're wrong. What legally recognized deffinitions are you refering to when you use the term driver or motorvehicle
>>
>>17113599
cool autobiography.
>>17113611
what are you talking about? we aren't talking about definitions. see >>17113456

ameribetics got triggered when i made that post. now they're sperging. you're confusing me with someone else.
>>
>>17113620
>implying it wasnt you the entire time

Youre the only one here who could be as retarded as the bootlicker cuck in the last threads. Now your character youve created is fucked because he has to define the legal deffinitions of "Drive" and "Motorvehicle" and conveniently bailed and appeared in the thread with a name to derail it on an un related matter.
>>
Got caught at a roadblock with no motorcycle insurance in Colombia a few days ago (as a tourist). Settled on ~$35usd as a bribe, which I think was high (should have countered with ~$20 and they would have taken)
>>
>>17113622
Can you give me the legally recognized deffinition of DRIVER and MOTORVEHICLE backed by valid precedents and LAW? The other anons did.
>>
>>17113642
>arrgh! i just know it's you!
lol, nice obsession
>cuck
already said i wasn't white.
>legal definitions
i already said you're mistakening me for someone else. learn to read dumb ameribetic.
>>
>>17113660
Why are you a self-hating American?
>>
>>17113663
Oh. Youre a nigger then. Thanks for clarifying nigger.
>>
>>17113681
>ran out of arguments
>"stop bullying me! n-nigger! ;_;!"
lol
>>
>>17113708
Actually im just a random person who saw your post and decided to call you a nigger. Nigger
>>
>>17113726
Then what the fuck were you implying before? You said americans... this country is shit and will never change. That gives zero clues as to what country your from, but you're acting like my reading comprehension is off?
>>
>>17112362
No, he was a retard.
>>
>>17113769
>Because the country I live in was clearly implied in the sentence? Learn to read
?????
>>
>>17113770
>says a retard with no argument
>>
>>17113322
What's so bad about cutting taxes? sounds like a good idea to me.
>>
>>17112673
>Democrates supported enslaving niggers once but now they worship them, dont they?
The minorities and whites support social welfare if they are using it. So of course they are not going to vote for getting rid of it. But if you removed from the count of democrats and republicans that directly benefitted from social welfare to the point that government supplied services was the large majority of all the infrastructure and welfare debit benefits they received, you'd see the number of democrats is very much fewer than the number of republicans.

Clearly, personal greed is a huge factor in political choice just as it is in immigration. Illegal immigrants are able to obtain substantial social welfare benefits in my state because it is policy to not check for citizenship status. In fact, if you try to check, the activists will get you fired.
>>
>>17114345
>political parties don't evolve over time
Republicans actually this retarded. and slavery is wrong period. if republicunts were somehow the true saviors of blacks they should of made slavery illegal the second the u.s was founded and gave blacks equal rights. but they didn't. Democrats nor Republicans are exempt from the atrocities they allowed to happen. try again.
>>
>>17112693
Ford stopped making the crown vic 6 years ago. I haven't seen a crown vic cruiser in 2 years.
>>
>tfw just got windows tinted, 20%
>legal limit is 25%
I hope no one's a cunt. I'm in Houston, TX and I've never had an issue in cars I've owned before that seemed dark (not done by me; used and came with dark tint).
>>
>>17114420
But the republican party was literally founded to end slaver. they didnt exist in the beginning you fucking retard
>>
>>17114667
>reading comprehension
amerifats...
>>
>>17114684
what mistake in compression did i made when anon says -
>>>Republicans actually this retarded. and slavery is wrong period. if republicunts were somehow the true saviors of blacks they should of made slavery illegal the second the u.s was founded and gave blacks equal rights. but they didn't.

>>>if republicunts were somehow the true saviors of blacks they should of made slavery illegal the second the u.s was founded

>be a party that doesnt exist in the beginning
>its this parties fault slavery was established before they were even a fucking thing

No seriously. What.
>>
>>17114729
>literally this illiterate
>>
>>17114740
Explain then;
How can a party that didnt exist until 1854 be in any postition to stop slavery from happening if it happened before that part was founded?

The party was founded to END slavery. Literally irrefutable.
>>
>>17114762
>political parties don't evolve over time
>people don't evolve over time
a Republican from today doesn't even share the same views as a Republican during 1940. your argument is retarded. learn 2 read
>>
>>17114740
>He doesn't know that Southern Anti-Federalists would have refused to ratify a Consitution that did not allow slavery
>He doesn't know that they believed they would be underrepresented in the House of Representatives because originally slaves did not count toward the population of a state at all
>He doesn't know that the three-fifths compromise existed because the Northern states decided to deal with the issue later on, as the need for a single sovereign nation was more important than freeing the slaves (which would result in the South seceding anyway, before the nation even had an army)
>>
>>1711466
He still has a point. Republicans from today are way different from ones during the 1900's.
>>
>>17114783
And now youre being stupid. Name me a republican befor the mid 1800s then. The party didnt exist in the beginning to evolve into anything. It was founded by anti slavery activists. Look it up. When anon says

>if republicunts were somehow the true saviors of blacks they should of made slavery illegal the second the u.s was founded

It is a fallace statement because "republicunts" didnt even exist before the 1850s. Any reference to aniti slavery as a republican is going back to its absolute original roots. They evolve, but it was still founded to end slavery
>>
>>17114810
>they evolve
yea, exactly this entire argument is stupid. republicans and liberals are far different from the ones of the past.
>>
>>17114801
The original comment was

>But the republican party was literally founded to end slaver. they didnt exist in the beginning you fucking retard

In reference to the sentence

>if republicunts were somehow the true saviors of blacks they should of made slavery illegal the second the u.s was founded

When did i say anything about modern republicunts?
>>
>>17114823
see
>>17114817
this argument is stupid by default.
>>
>>17114810
>hurr views don't change over time
you're retarded
>>
>>17114817
See >>17114823 again
No it wasnt pay attention.

The anon asked how it was possible for a republican to prevent slavery before the republican party was even a thing. The anon is back tracking at this point on his original sentence.
>>
>>17114835
see
>>17114817
again. this argument is retarded by default.

this anon >>17112673 started this and his entire argument is stupid because views change over time.
>>
>>17114835
see
>>17114817
>>
>>17114840
What does that have to do with anything?

HOW is it possible for a REPUBLICAN to prevent slavery BEFORE the REPUBLICAN PARTY was ESTABLISHED.
>>
File: 1456348728460.gif (660KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456348728460.gif
660KB, 200x200px
>>17114855
>so stupid to not understand political views don't change over time
>l-let me win this one! please!
whatever you're sperging over isn't the argument

see
>>17112673
is the original argument. sperg more.
>>
>>17112673
Actually they still do it with identity politics
>>
>>17114860
I dont care about the original question because i have my own to ask.

How is it possible for a republican to prevent slavery before he exosted as a recognized party? People may had been against it, and for a while were out numbered, but they werent called republicans because no such thing existed.

Again how can a republican prevent slavery if republicans as a party did exist until 1854
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>17114866
>modern day republicans pretending they're pro black
lol. the constant racist attacks the alt right commits against blm is proof how Republicans are nazis.

>>17114875
see
>>17112673
>>
File: 9377224.jpg (59KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
9377224.jpg
59KB, 540x446px
>mfw they don't have a clue
>>
looks like they ragequit
>>
>Over 30 filtered posts
Stop taking the bait you retards
>>
>>17114881
It doesnt change the fact republicans didnt exist until 1854.

How cana REPUBLICAN prevent slavery if the republican party didnt exist? There were people against slavery in the beginning but they were still called democrats or another party that existed because they had nothing else to call themselves that distinctly established them as anti slavery activists
>>
>>17114893
The comercial cuck argueing with the soverigns? Kinda have to after they got completely spanked
>>
>>17114901
see
>>17112673
this was the original argument

the Republicans didn't try to prevent slavery so that's why they weren't founding until later. nice lies.
>>
>>17114907
Name me one "republican" before the 1850s
>>
>>17114912
they were in hiding dummy.
>>
>>17114916
>name them
>I CANT
So its come to this, anon?
>>
>>17114919
>name people in hiding
>>
>>17114920
Why did they have to hide? Prove they were in danger of being against it and youre not making up stories about the old times.
>>
>>17114930
>please spoon feed me mommy!
>>
File: fuckingitup.jpg (90KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingitup.jpg
90KB, 852x480px
>>17112314
Look, I'm undercover and you're really fucking this up, I've been on these guys for months now and they're about to move on something big. I'm with Jim so everything's cool, just give me a fake ticket or some shit i'll tell your boss that you helped me during the operation.

Oh hey also got any smokes?
>>
>>17114920
Name ONE(1) WHITE MAN who was lynched because he was against slavery.

You do know MANY of the founding fathers voiced their opinion on anti slavery and thought it violated the core of american revolution but ultimately concluded slaves were a "property", right?
>>
>>17114950
>please spoon feed me!
>>
>>17114956
>You do know MANY of the founding fathers voiced their opinion on anti slavery and thought it violated the core of american revolution but ultimately concluded slaves were a "property", right?
>>
>>17114963
see
>>17114956
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 252x211px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 252x211px
>>
>>17114965
Burden of proof is on you because youre the one proposing the notion people against slavery were abused for voicing this opinion when its a fact it was an opinion being voice during the foundation of our constitution and independence.
>>
Not a single person in this thread who is claiming sovereign citizens are correct is being serious. If they were there's no reason they'd be abiding by these laws either and they'd all be in prison by now unable to post.
>>
>>17114979
no the burden of proof is on u.
>>
>>17114980
Anon the thread for the past three days havr been like a frenzy of a court case. American justice system isnt based on "feelings" its based on BACKED precedent.

The comercial cucks failure to counter properly with backed precedent is arming anyone willing to try this with valuable legal deffinition of "word play"(people call it) in court.

The threads are a huge legal loophole redpill and local judges are going to get fucked based on "per Incuriam" clause
>>
>>17114980
>>17114995
Considering that an anon could take this information to a lawyer means they could easily whipe the floor of the unsuspecting opposition depending on state ect of course. Either way if this thread does indeed call to inspire amerifats to take this to court they could get the word out and america could be swirled into a huge panic if it were publicized enough and they win.

Its been a hell of a ride boys
Laywer op is literally arming people informationally(because citizens tend to be total clueless cucks) to dismantle the DMV from the inside out.
>>
File: bce.jpg (27KB, 756x419px) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
27KB, 756x419px
>>17115033
>when a soverign autist used a commercial autist to help him strengthen a court case based on precedent and law to arm a community of autists to throw their very government systems into chaos
>>
daily reminder its been 4 days and the sovereign citizen cucks still cannot post a single case where their bullshit was tried and won
>>
>>17115112
This
>>
>>17112314
>implying I have a license
>implying I have insurance
>implying i'm not intoxicated right now
>implying
thats how I respond
>>
>>17114978
alphonse?
>>
>>17112346
'How to get shot by a cop in one easy step'
>>
>>17112314
I AM AN ARTICLE 4 FREE INHABITANT PURSUANT TO THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO IMPEDE MY FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT AS YOU DO NOT FALL UNDER ADMIRALTY MARITIME JURISDICTION
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
I HAVE A FIREARM
>>
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>17115112
>>17115128
Your honor i demand these disorderly women, and further more, common scolds, have a seat in the Cucking Stool!
>>
same thing i tell to everyone on /o/
>can you prove that im driving?
>>
>>17116117
The cucking stool it is. Gaurds escort these disorderly women to their stools.
>>
>>17116130
Nono anon. They cant prove they YOU are a DRIVER(see lawfull Deffinitions)As long as the car is not registered under the state you have a solid case.
>>
But officer, I'm not driving, I'm traveling by sitting in the drivers' seat of the vehicle and manipulating the pedals and steering wheel in such a way that the vehicle takes me to my destina- HEY DONT TASE ME BRO!!! AM I BEING DETAINED????
>>
>>17112314
live the fourth plead the fifth
>>
>here's my license
>don't have my registration because that's fucking retarded
>I mean jesus christ officer you can just run my fucking plates
>I don't carry my goddamn birth certificate around everywhere I go to prove I was born here right?
>I mean fuck dude, what kind of fucking backwards ass shithole country would require me to carry around registration for my car.
>>
Do you happen to know an officer Shann? Give him a call.
>>
>>17112314
Good afternoon Constable, here's my licence, registration, and proof of insurance. :)
>>
>>17115112
They proved there was a law on the first day you massive dumb ass.

Thompson v.Smith, 154 SE 579, 11 American Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, section 329, page 1135 "The right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, in the ordinary course of life and business, is a common right which he has under the right to enjoy life and liberty, to acquire and possess property, and to pursue happiness and safety. It includes the right, in so doing, to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day, and under the existing modes of travel, includes the right to drive a horse drawn carriage or wagon thereon or to operate an automobile thereon, for the usual and ordinary purpose of life and business."

>Constitutional Law
>CONSTITUTIONAL
>LAW
>>
>>17116333
>citing a decision of a state supreme court

>citing a 1930 decision of a state supreme court

>incorrectly citing a 1930 decision of a state supreme court

>The right of a citizen to travel and transport property and to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day may, under the police power, be regulated by the city in the interest of public safety and welfare; but the city may not arbitrarily or unreasonably prohibit or restrict it, nor may it permit one to exercise it and refuse to permit another of like qualifications, under like conditions and circumstances, to exercise it.
>>
>>17116356
>unreasonably prohibit or restrict it

What do you think a drivers license is retard? I am deemed unsafe until have registered DMV account and license? You better understand what reasonable grounds for enforcing something based on public safety

In america laws regarding these things you have a right to demand who specifically at that moment was endangered by your driving to the court.

Who was injured when you used an unregistered automobile while not having an account at the dmv?(though mr Thompson was pointed our to be a Driver because he has a permit revoked. Revoked permits dont close your DMV acoiunts down jist suspended your recognized privledge)
>>
>>17116378
I think you're the one who doesn't understand what reasonable grounds based on public safety are, since there has never been a court decision to not uphold driver's licences and vehicle registration since they were made mandatory.
>>
>>17116378
Or more specifically, who was at the risk ofbonjiring or violation of rights when one drives a private unregistered automobiles as a private traveler as opposed to a licensed driver
>>
>>17116378
>What do you think a drivers license is retard?
The rest of the first world thinks that having to register a driver's license is NORMAL and OKAY. YOU are the exception.

>Who was hurt by my breaking the law???
Who cares? You don't get special treatment just because you think you have it figured out. You are a low IQ ingrate who thinks they've uncovered the great secret hiding behind our legal system - guess what? You're WRONG. Everything you have tried to purport in this thread is WRONG, based on made up "precedent" which is argued from the position of someone who has never studied law, who has never made their career in law and honestly believes that their narcissistic pseudo-understanding of "American law" means that they can get out of the responsibility that driving a car entails. Fuck off and stop posting forever you fucking room temperature IQ failure
>>
>>17116390
For Drivers. Look up legal definition backed by precedent for Driver.
>>
>>17116400
What is made up about it? Its literally used for a Constitutional Law.
>>
>>17116404
I see now that it was a mistake for psychiatrists to stop using "moron" as a clinical term
>>
>>17116411
No argument again?
>>
>>17116399
>private traveler as opposed to a licensed driver

I can tell you who was at risk - the licensed driver carries all the legal responsibilities of operating a motor vehicle on public roads, including liability if you hit or kill someone while driving. The "private traveler" does not exist and is a made up scapegoat designed to exculpate you from the laws that everyone else has to follow. You do not get special treatment and when you hurt someone because of your delusional misunderstanding of this country's laws you will be held liable in court regardless of whether you think it's "wrong".

>>17116404
>For Drivers. Look up legal definition backed by precedent for Driver.

"legal definition backed by precedent"

This precedent? >>17116356

You've already been proven to misquote legal articles in order to support your fantasies. What else is there that you're misquoting? What else have you misrepresented? Your credibility is gone - if this were not an anonymous forum you would be jobless right now because of the dishonesty you've engaged in today
>>
>>17116410
Your wording here is suspect. Why should anyone believe you when you've already intentionally misrepresented SC cases to justify your oddball (and wrong) interpretation of the term Driver? Refer to my previous post again for lost credibility. Do you have any rebuttal to this? Any way of regaining trust in what you're saying or are you just going to denounce me as a bootlicker?
>>
>>17116416
Yes, used to back up a constitutional LAW.

THIS constitutional law
Constitutional Law, section 329, page 1135
>>
>>17116416
Anon isnt quoting a PRECEDENT he is quoting a constitutional LAW that was back up by that case and the quation being that LAW. Stupid ass
>>
>>17116423
This is just amazing. Why do you cling so tightly to the idea that you figured this out? Most people, when interrogating an idea for themselves, listen to the experts and those who have been burned by falsehoods and form their own opinion. Who ingrained this opinion into you? Your parents? Forum members on an obscure website?
>>
>>17116431
Don't even get started with me, retard
>>
>>17116137
Same
>>
>>17116434
Are you so stupid you cant look up section 329, page 1135 in our known constitutional laws?
>>
>>17116423
American Jurisprudence is an encyclopedia of American law published by a private company with information about the law, not the laws themselves. American laws are found in the United States Code.

Your citation doesn't even make sense, since it refers to volume 11, which is Banks and Financial Institutions, Barbers and Cosmetologists, Bigamy, and Bills and Notes. Constitutional Law is Volume 16.
>>
>>17116442
Do you really expect anyone to believe that you're representing constitutional low honestly when you can't even interpret a SC case ruling without misquoting it?
>>
>>17116445
Then look it up in the codes regardng constitutional laws. Not my fault you have no idea how to look this shit up and play dumb because youre lazy.

Prove it ISNT a constitutional law.
>>
>>17116449
You do realize the people who make laws use court cases aka precedent, and a precedent quoted from a court case can be a constitutional law, right?
>>
>>17116458
Can be? Not when no serious legal authority believes it so. The rest of the legal world has moved on past you people. You don't have any legitimacy and the more you misquote shit from 100 years ago and try to purport that everyone else has it wrong, the less support you'll receive. There are already teams of law enforcement who are trying to crack down on your clubs and stop you from trying to get away with breaking the laws of the US.
>>
>>17116468
Full damage control.

Driving automobiles has objectively become safer. It is our culture to know the laws of road. Everyone knows what a speed limit is before that are a liable adult. The model t is a death trap compared to modern automobiles when considering saftey standards.

Nothing about driving automobiles has become more unsafe. The public is and has been more away of the laws and the cars produced has strict safety codes that trump any old car used.

You are on no logical grounds to deem driving a private home asset automobile on public road as an individual not registered in any form to the dmv "unsafe" and "outdated"
>>
>>17116494
>nothing abut driving automobiles has become more unsafe

Are you joking? Is this a satirical post?

What is speed? What is driver error? The reason people leave arguments with you people is because arguing these basic points with you is physically tiring. What is the point? You are engaged in a narcissistic fantasy, the results of which allow you to believe that everyone else has it wrong and you, sole American with your club of legal pseudointellectuals, really know the law. The benefits for you in believing this tripe about "sovereignty" are enormous and the benefits for others telling you that you are mistaken are minimal. You won't hear reason and you will run into the law eventually - when it catches up to you, you will see why the rest of us don't follow you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrB2cHF9lVs
>>
>What is speed?
Model T had a top speed of 60 mph. Speed limits were introduced because of this. Top speed is irrelevant if its illegal to ever go that fast on that street.

>What is driver error?
You cant make a law enforcing the permit on a constitutional right because fear of error of an individual. You have to prove the individual is making errors to revoke

You becoming exhausted and people unable to defeat me was dribble frim your weary mind, is not am argument based on the fact it is not an attempt to make a coherent statement based on logic and backed sources.
>>
>>17116515
>this pleb doesnt know the inline four they used in dinomobiles is still used today and t models had basically no saftey features

No anon. It was objectively a less safer time to drive.
>>
>>17116539
Remember the bit about narcissistic delusions? You seem like the person who was never told to shut their mouth in school - a hopeless annoyance to everyone around themselves and an embarrassing example of a person with no other talents or skills trying to make something of their total incompetency. The unfortunate thing about the internet is it provides a place for losers and wipeouts to huddle together and come up with fantastic persecution stories as to why their "perfect minds" were attacked by everyone else - I sleep soundly knowing you will end up just like the man in that video - tased, tackled, and alone
>>
>>17116565
Lmao anon is unhinged watch out guys
>get btfo
>go through the effort to type out a tantrum
>>
>>17116584
Have fun not being on the same planet as the rest of us you fucking weirdo lol
>>
>>17116587
Yes, i will enjoy being recognized, based on backed precedent and constitutional laws, as a traveling individual who enjoys my liberty and freedom.

This would be very stange to someone who willing made themselves a slave. Its not /o/ related or related to thread discussion directly so i will say no more than this.

Look up maritime law
This is the origin of "birth" certificate. When this certificate was created it was to link ownership of goods to a merchant who traveled one nation to another internationally. The goods in question is all caps. In 1917 the federal reserve was founded as a means for goverment to take a loan from private sources. After ww2 the usa declared bankruptcy and took massive loans from them, birth certificates became a mandatory thing in hospitals after this because YOU are the bargaining chip to the fed reserve buddy.

Your name on your birth certificate? All caps.
Your name on your licence is all caps too.
You dont even own your care. You own the TITLE to your car. Your CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN AKA THE ACTUAL RECEIPT AND PROOF PF PURCHASE is in a filing cabinet in dc somewhere.
>>
>>17116639
If that was true why would every other country also have birth certificates?
>>
>>17116647
>implying the world isnt enslaved on an international level at this moment because of the great wars sending countries into bankruptcy
>being this blue pilled
>>
>>17112314
Why are you asking me for my registration, officer? You should know that we don't carry registration papers anymore, it's all digital.
>>
File: 1425365114827.jpg (64KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425365114827.jpg
64KB, 793x600px
Yeah, sure.
Do you know how fast I was going?
I was watching the road haha..
>>
This is what happens to sovern citizens who think they can freely travel. Thousands of videos like this. Watching the cop beat this woman is hilarious
https://youtu.be/mMCO79R-4mM
>>
File: 1490356861526.jpg (246KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490356861526.jpg
246KB, 640x640px
>>17116681
preach it son
>>
How many people on /o/ know the difference between a recognized American soverign and a American citizen? Soverign citizen is an oxy moron and no such thing actually exist

A citizen is someone linked to a government with a form of paperwork like id, ssci and borth certificates. You are born a citizen because you have a birth certificate. They are a owned goods of the state basically. You can be a citizen but you can't be a soverign at the same time at as a soverign isnt linked to a government through citizenship.

This is why in places like California if you cant prove someone is a mexico citizen they can be let go as a soverign and you can only deport a citizen back to their respective countries. A lot of people who think a mass deportation is going to work are going to forget about the thousands of people who physically disconnected from their governments and thus have no place to actually be deported to. They dont have an identification anymore as a citizen of any country they are a soverign.
>>
>>17117391
But your missing the point they are brown and therefore not subject to any laws in California because dats rasyst. Try driving without a license there as a white male. I guerentee u will be arrested if you pull any shit with a cop.
>>
Oops I drove without a permit and think I don't need one because I'm special.

https://youtu.be/mKn6ftuNKfY
>>
>>17112314
Just keep the window closed, face forward, and say nothing. There's nothing that they can do in that situation.
>>
>>17112314
By not being a shit driver.
>>
>>17117472
Ya that works great just ask this idiot who got his window broke out by a cop.

https://youtu.be/wv4dEVaVn0Q
>>
>>17117391
>They dont have an identification anymore as a citizen of any country they are a soverign.
You do realise that there's basically no such thing as a stateless individual anymore, right?
>>
>>17117478
>Spoke to the officer
That's where he fucked up.
>"Did you realise in the state of Texas that speeding in and of itself is not illegal?"

Worst possible thing he could have said in that situation.
>>
>>17117438
Necause the white male is a proven citizen to a country he is tried under different law.

See differences between admiralty jurisdiction and Common Law.
>>
>>17117478
why do nearly all cops rub their hands together like that when they start getting agitated?
>>
>>17117485
You have the right to remain silent while you are arrested which is what will happen when you fail to comply with an officer's orders.
>>
>>17117480
This is international stupid. If they cant prove your a citizen of any country what are they going to do? Deport you to japan?
>>
>>17117497
There is literally no such thing as a person these days who is not a citizen of any country on the planet.
>>
>>17117494
And then you get to take the cop to trial where the ignorant dumbass will be completely unprepared for any anon using the information they collected from the past threads.
>>
>>17117492
That's funny your not at sea when your in California. Try going 12 miles out into international waters maybe your false interpretation of maritime law will work out there. meanwhile the coast guard will be pulling your from your vessel due to unsafe voyage and arresting you and sinking your boat because it was a navigational hazard with their bow mounted 50 Cal.
>>
>>17117503
Again, if they cant prove it what are they going to do? Guess the correct country to deport you to?
>>
>>17117509
Its funny you say this but spics get away all the time because of it.

>Where are you from?
>america essay
>so youre an American citizen?
>no essay i am not an amereecan ceeteezen
>>
>>17117505
Your not battling the cop at trial dumbass your up against the state prosecution who is on the cops side you will loose like they all do and go to jail and or pay a fine.
>>
>>17117518
The cop is the key component. If the cop that detained you and charged doesnt even show up to court your case is dismissed. It is a battle against a cop. His word vs yours
>>
>>17117517
No they get away with shit because the are greasy wetbacks and the police don't want to bother fucking with them because they have no money and the prisions jails are already full of Mexicans here.
>>
>>17117527
Lmao keep saying that but ots literally what happens all the time you dumb ass.

Mexicans are also not held accountable for anything they say in court if they need a translator. Welcome to america were a mexican can enjoy more liberty than you based on his label or rather lack of one.
>>
>>17117524
The cop is paid to show up he will be there 99% of the time and he/ the state will win because no one cares what a guy you in a orange jump suit in hand cuffs has to say.
>>
>>17117537
You do not recieve compensation for standung in trail at court unless youre an overhead staff or a lawyer being paid to represent.

The cop is off the clock at a court house when hes on trial with you moron.
>>
>>17117533
Yes life isn't fair did you just figure this out? None of your misinterpreted legal arguments are what is keeping Mexicans getting away with breaking the law. But feel free to try and see if it works out for you make sure u video your police ass beating.
>>
>>17112314
>you realise you're not in America, right?
>uhhh
>proceed to rip mad skids and leave
>>
>>17117541
No he is not it's his job to go to the trial it's his job to enforce laws the majority of the population think are relevant that's why he is paid to enforce them.
>>
>>17117541
Police Officers Make Big Bucks for Court Appearances
Aug, 9, 2010Posted in Posts, Worker Freedom
By Mary McCleary

Everyone knows police officers have to go to court. They write traffic tickets, apprehend accused criminals, and arrest drunk drivers. It is no secret that appearing in court is part of a police officer’s job. The real secret, however, is how police officers are compensated for the time they spend in court. Thanks to the collective bargaining agreement between the Fraternal Order of Police Union (FOP) and the City of Columbus, central Ohio police officers can “earn” up to eight hours of pay for court appearances that sometimes last only 15 minutes.
>>
If you are not a federal employee or a state local public servant ie police fire medic roadcrew. your just a civilian second class citizen cuck with no rights whatsoever. the quicker you learn this the easier life will be for u.
>>
>>17117555
>>17117541

Neither of you get it. If you send your case in by mail the cop has to go out of his way to write a declaration back. Most are too stupid and lazy to do this and arent compensated unless they appear to a non written trial in court OVERTIME. They recieve NO compensation in for written trial. Aka a trial by written declaration forum
>>
>>17117562
See
>>17117573
Both are wrong depending on what kind of trial it is
>>
>>17117604
Meant for >>17117562
>>
>>17117600
Basically NEVER GO TO CPURT IN PERSON UNLESS YOU ARE FORCED TO ALWAYS WRITE YOUR TRIAL IN THE WRITTEN FORMAT AND MAIL IT OR A COPY OF IT TO THE COURT HOUSE.(check with your states first)

You can get out of shit you were actually guilty for this way because cops dont know about this or prefer ti spend the time they spent writting a letter to court getting paid to patrol or actually enjoy his freetime off
>>
>>17117624
>Cops don't know about this
VT here, my state trooper friends deal with this kind of thing all the time.
>>
>>17117633
Yes, and i bet it bothers the fuck out of them when they have to write these things as there is no compensation for it.

Cops are either ignorant, lazy, both and the occasional people who do and go out of their way to do their jobs.

Its not garenteed but its a buffer.
>>
>>17117645
Apparently it takes 10 minutes and saves them a lot of trouble just to do it. Funnily enough, I know this because I was joking about AM I BEING DETAINED and maritime law with one of them.
If you're planning to commit a crime and get off due to nothing but the police's laziness, please post your videotaped results here.
>>
>>17112314
Of course I do officer, after all I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>17117600
so I guess u have never got a ticket in a different state. First you have to pay the ticket before you can fight it or there is a warrant put out for your arrest. then you have to travel from your home state back to the court in the county and state the ticket was written in to fight it.
>>
>>17117674
Depending on the declaration yes. And if they have a stronger declaration they probably wont hear about it again. But they have to write it and submit it. They are not compensated to do this and depending on the case it could be very
difficult and tedious for an average cop to defend himself in the written format.

>>17117678
Wrong. If you paid for the ticket you agreed to the charges in america. If you want to fight ot you send in a written declaration to court or sign in in person to sit in a room and have your name called to say "guilty, not guilty or no contendo ESAAY JAJAJAJJA"
>>
>>17117678
What

You recieve a "courtesy notice" to show up to plea, pay, or write in by a marked date. Wtf are you pretending to not know how american systems work?
>>
At some point people become tired of arguing with these sovern citizens retards and just stop. this only emboldens them because they see this as your defeit and continue to spout their misguided misunderstanding of the law. But as thousands of videos have shown none of their arguments are valid and it just depends on the cop and his discretion. Weather or not he chooses to endorse the law.
>>
>>17117702
Convenient that was posted the moment you got called out for thinking you HAVE TO PAY the ticket before going to trial. Your fucking ignorance is showing its embarrassing. Now youre on damage control, arent you commercial cuck?
>>
>>17117699
Ya it is you have to pay the ticket before you can fight it. you can pay by mail or at the courthouse before the prosecutor and judge hear your case. I'm referring to traffic tickets here. maybe you have never received a ticket.
>>
>>17112314
I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN I DON'T NEED NO PAPERS REEEE
>>
>>17117712
WRONG.
You DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE ACCUSED OWED FINE BEFORE A FAIR TRIAL.
Where did you get this objectively wrong information from?
>>
>>17117710
You may choose to contest your ticket without appearing in front of the judge for arraignment. You may do that at the traffic clerk’s office in the courthouse or by mail. In either case, setting the matter for a trial without appearing before a judge will require that you deposit the bail amount along with the request.

The court may require payment of bail at arraignment before trial if:

You do not sign a promise to appear as ordered by the court; or
The court finds (and states the reasons for the findings) that, based on the circumstances of your particular case, you are unlikely to appear without a deposit of bail.
(Cal. Rules of Court, rule 4.105(c).)
>>
>>17117721
Your fucking retarded do you not realize how stupid you are when I can use the internet search to debunk any argument you think you have constructed in your retarded head.

You may choose to contest your ticket without appearing in front of the judge for arraignment. You may do that at the traffic clerk’s office in the courthouse or by mail. In either case, setting the matter for a trial without appearing before a judge will require that you deposit the bail amount along with the request.

The court finds (and states the reasons for the findings) that, based on the circumstances of your particular case, you are unlikely to appear without a deposit of bail.
>>
>>17117721

>>
>>17117723
Bail does not equal ticket. Bail is what you pay to go home from a jail cell because you agreed to go appear/write in trial. You get your bail money back if youre fined and convicted in court but the fine will be higher on average.
>>
>>17117721
Your wrong u fucking retarded nigger go hang yourself.
>>
>>17117723
>bail
>>17117734
>bail
>>17117756
>bail

The topic is tickets aka fines you idiots. Not bail. A fine and a bail are two different things
>>
>>17117758
Do You Have to Post Bail for Your Traffic Infraction?When traffic bail is required
Post (pay) and forfeit bail. If you do not wish to challenge your traffic citation—and there is no mandatory court appearance—you must pay the bail for noncorrectable violations, and provide proof of correction and pay the fees for any correctable violations by the due date on the citation. The court will report a conviction for any noncorrectable violations to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).

State your intention to plead not guilty and request a trial date. If you want to plead not guilty and schedule a court trial, you may tell the court, in person or in writing that you intend to plead not guilty. Your case will be set for an arraignment and trial date on the same day, unless you request arraignment and trial on separate days. To take advantage of this convenience, deposit of traffic bail is required. (See Veh. Code, § 40519(a).) If you are found not guilty at trial, your bail will be returned.

Plead not guilty in writing and request a trial date. If you want to plead not guilty in writing and schedule a court trial, you may do so by mail or in person with the clerk. Your case will be set for an arraignment and trial date on the same day, unless you request arraignment and trial on separate days. To take advantage of this convenience, deposit of traffic bail is required. (See Veh. Code, § 40519(b).) If you are found not guilty at trial, your bail will be returned.

Trial by written declaration. You may avoid all court appearances by choosing to have a trial by written declaration. This means that instead of going to court to contest your case, you and the citing officer provide testimony and any evidence in writing. (See Veh. Code, § 40902.) You must post the bail amount to use this procedure. If you are found not guilty, your bail will be returned. (See further discussion below, under “
>>
>>17117763
No u lol
>>
>>17117770
Your wrong you have to pay your fucking ticket before you can fight it it's called fucking bail. there are cases when you can show up to court and fight the ticket before paying but they wouldn't apply to you.
>>
>>17117771
You have to pay a bail, but not a ticket if you're not convicted. Retard.
A ticket and a bail are different things how do you not know this.
>>
>>17117770
Do You Have to Post Bail for Your Traffic Infraction?When traffic bail is required
Post (pay) and forfeit bail. If you do not wish to challenge your traffic citation—and there is no mandatory court appearance—you must pay the bail for noncorrectable violations, and provide proof of correction and pay the fees for any correctable violations by the due date on the citation. The court will report a conviction for any noncorrectable violations to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Post (pay) and forfeit bail. If you do not wish to challenge your traffic citation

Post (pay) and forfeit bail.
>>
>>17117786
>fucking ticket before you can fight it it's called fucking bail.
You have to pay your BAIL not your TICKET. Paying a ticket before trial is admitting guilt. Paying bail before trial is the ransom they use to get you to appear to trial and not waste time. You can get your bail back.
>>
>>17117788
you can also ask the court to have your matter decided by trial by written declaration, which requires that you post the full bail amount. See the section below on Traffic Trials for more information. In some other circumstances, when you want to set a trial date without appearing first at arraignment you may have to post bail (Veh. Code, § 40519). If you elect for a trial by declaration, you will also be required to post bail (Veh. Code, § 40902).
>>
>>17117807
>bail amount.
Here we go again..
>>
>>17117802
The price of the bail is the price that's on the ticket they just call it bail. You are paying the ticket without admitting guilt.
>>
>>17117812
Paying Your Traffic Bail/Fines
If you choose a statutory procedure for traffic cases that requires the deposit of bail (a statement of intent to plead not guilty, written not guilty plea, or trial by written declaration) or if the court otherwise orders you to deposit bail, you will need to deposit bail with the court. You may also choose not to challenge the ticket and to simply pay the traffic bail. The court can tell you what amount to pay for your ticket. The fine, penalties, and fees for infractions can be $490 or more.

After the court has processed your ticket, you may be able to pay online, by phone, in person at the court, or by mail. Check the ticket, courtesy notice, or court website to see whether you can pay by phone or online. If the court allows payment online, you can click to pay on the Internet at the State of California website.
>>
>>17117814
They hold the money you would have paid for the ticket against you. It not garenteed gone forever, youre not admitting guilt like if you went to pay the TICKET. If you win you get it(your bail) back. This is the legal justice system.
>>
>>17117831
No shit
>>
>>17117835
Then why would you ever say one has to pay the TICKET when they are paying BAIL? Or did you not know the fucking difference between the two and used it instead of BAIL ?
>>
>>17117391
Who cares whether we know where they're from? If they're not from America we can arrest them and send them to Mexico. Everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>17117844
Let's say you are travelling from az to California you get a ticket when in CA. You get home and you have to pay the ticket in California because your not going to drive back to California to go to court and fight it. Even if you did you would already have had to pay the ticket / bail before you could fight it in court because you were fitg the description of a flight risk by living in another state and California specifically the county you got the ticket in wants their money.
>>
>>17117855
>doesnt know how international law works
Mexico wouldnt have to take them if they cant prove they are one of their citizens. They have to find another country or renegotiate woth the mexican government and probably pay that country compensation for it to unload the uknown soverign.
>>
>>17117844
Did you not read the court system interchangeable the term bail and ticket fine amount in their terminology.
>>
>>17117863
The bail only becomes a ticket if you fail to win your case or fail to appear. Hence why its referred to as a bail, YOU are bailing money you gave to them as ransom to prove youre innocent out
>>
>>17117881
No shit is this your autistic point? You still don't get to run around with no licence, registration, insurance screaming I'm a sovern citizen you cannot arrest me. Well you can because it's a free country but you will be yelling it from inside a jail cell.
>>
>>17117893
No such thing as soverign citizen, its a contradictory statement. Simply American soverign.

My autistic point is you said people have to pay a ticket. Its despective because they have to pay a BAIL. You can get a bail back. You dont abmit guilt when you pay bail. You basically slipped poison into the information well because people get two different treaments at the courthouse when they go to pay for a bail and to pay for a ticket.
>>
This is the problem with sovern citizens fixating on one word or phrase within a law then using it out of context how they see fit and trying to convince others they are right.
>>
>>17117910
To be clear you believe your special and don't have to obay the laws of the country state and local location where you live because you think you have a higher understanding of a misinterpreted missused quote from long sense rewritten law right?
>>
>>17117912
You literally just used ticket factually wrong aka out of context. Thats all that was being pointed out. You should probably get off the computer for a few hours my dude.

Your opponent said you didnt have to pay a ticket to appear in court. You replaced bail with ticket for your arguements sake. Sad.
>>
>>17117926
Except the bail is the ticket amount you need to pay to play in the court. So in a sense you have to pay the ticket fine aka bail.
>>
>>17117947
A bail BECOMES a ticket.

What happens to people who go to a court house and ask to pay a ticket? They will be given papers to admit their guilt and end it there. Bail is a totally different process, but both require a FEE(bail) or FINE.
>>
Paying "Bail" for a Traffic Violation
My question involves traffic court in the State of: CA

About a month ago (10/5) I made an illegal turn and got pulled over. The thing is, I am 16 and still have a provisional license, but I had a friend in the car with me. So basically he wrote a ticket for the illegal turn and the minor in the car.

I am confused about a few things.

1. On the ticket there is no price and information on how to pay.
2. On the ticket it says to appear at court by 11/20, however I received a mail today about attending traffic school and a "bail" price?
3. If I pay this "bail" amount I received in the mail, then am I still required to go to court?
4. If I pay this "bail" amount, then do I still have to pay for the ticket (which I never received the price or instruction).

edit: Also, if I go to court, then do I still have to pay the bail amount?
>>
First of all, the fine amount is usually equal to the bail amount. Usually, if you plead "not guilty" the court will order you to post bail in an amount equal to the fine amount so that if you decide not to show up, then the court enters a guilty verdict, and converts the "bail" into the fine... So now they have their money, they don't have to come after you to collect it.
>>
>>17117985
Basically go to court, if you want to fight the case off plead not guilty and pay the bail. You will be scheduled a court date. Your failure to appear is assumed guilt BUT if you win the case your bail bonds are respectively returned to the accused.

Bail is not your ticket. Paying your ticket is your admission to guilt. Paying a bail is admission to prove you are innocent. FINE is ihe word that could be interchangeable between the two but bail and ticket are distinct words that cant be substituted for each other for legitimacys sake.
>>
>>17118019
So because I said you have to pay a ticket before you can fight it in court then my credibility is called into question making anything a sovern citizen says factual?
>>
>>17117980
Fuck off, you must be 18+ to post
>>
>>17118066
That was a copy paste example learn how to search.
>>
>Summertime, and the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high
Oh, your daddy's rich and your ma is good-lookin'
So hush, little baby, don't you cry
One of these mornings you're gonna rise up singing
And you'll spread your wings and you'll take to the sky
But till that morning, there ain't nothin' can harm you
With daddy and mammy standin' by
One of these mornings you're gonna rise up singing
And you'll spread your wings and you'll take to the sky
But till that morning, there ain't nothin' can harm you
With daddy and mammy standin' by
Summertime, and the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high
Oh, your daddy's rich and your ma is good-lookin'
So hush, little baby, don't you cry
>>
>/o/ - Court

Is american law really this autistic with deffinitions and "precedents"?
>>
>>17118094
(((yes)))
>>
>>17118038
You used a word wrong, and got whatever you guys were talking about derailed to make you flop around and lose focus. He played you like a fiddle in other words because word autism.
>>
>>17118106
Was his goal to promote the misconception that if you scream sovern citizen I know my constitutional right of free travel to a cop when you get pulled over or yours.
>>
>>17118094
On the grounds of the arguments in the threads and shiet, it is extremely possible an anon could arm himself with enough autism to hire a lawyer and make and uncrackable case because of how powerful precedent, law, and sc(any SC case can be referenceed in any state or local court to legally bind or persuade a jury and judge) recognized deffinitions is in american courts

But to put blunty there is a simply lack of a case regarding to the subject with THIS much autism back and forth.

Its a coin flip. Depends on how cucked and unconstitutional your legal systems are currently
>>
Have you noticed how many sovern citizen constitutional rights threads are getting posted by shareblue lately. Seems like they have a agenda in mind to discredit and separate the more powerful right wing political climate. zoom zoom
>>
>>17118132
Why would sharia blue go out of their wau to defend the right to travel in automobiles like a court battle on an anime board dude?
>>
>>17118148
Because it's typically right wing gun toting white trash trailer living middle state dwelling folk who believe sovern citizens garbage. You know the ones who elected the current commander and chief. So by spreading this garbage it attracts the gullable not to be outspoken majority make the Republican party look bad as a whole therby securing Hillary's win I. the next election.
>>
>>17118181
Did you even read through the threads? Soverign autists crushed it. Every one trying to oppose their deffinitions, states law, precedent got objectively trumped and gave up. If you want to say they lost you have to win with just precedent cited ect and properly combat the ones that cite like they did.

The judge and jury don't care about anything but an argument backed by precedent and established constitutional law because they HAVE TO or its a verdict on Per Incuriam.
>>
>>17118204
*stated constitutional laws
>>
File: angry hillary clinton.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry hillary clinton.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>17118204
>Get mocked, disproved, and humiliated
>Declare yourself winrar and make new thread
>>
>>17118254
>unironic shillary image
>wont point to the specific back and forth dialect that proved he "won"

See the opening posts for the third thread and arguements and remenber your shame.
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (217KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
217KB, 940x545px
>>17118277
>Shillary image
Newfag comes on /o/, makes thread, acts retarded. AUTISM. Many such cases!
>>
>>17118254
>he belives anyone was able to stop the sovereign autist

You shoudnt of let him speed up commercial cuck. For four days all theyve done is made him stronger.

https://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17110644/#17110644
>>
>>17118277
The only person who should remenber their shame is the guy who's made four threads of the 4chan equivalent of screaming over anybody who tries to talk to you. Nobody besides a delusional AM I BEING DETAINED title 4 sovernet citizen such as yourself would look at the past threads and see anything but one person autistically flailing.
>>
File: Hillary lightin one up.jpg (129KB, 780x912px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary lightin one up.jpg
129KB, 780x912px
>Be sitting at home in living room
>Faintly hear "rev up your engines" from outside
>Don't think anything of it
>Probably just a guy playing with his kid or something
>Start hearing a rumble
>Gets louder
>Definitely a car engine, probably a v8
>keeps getting louder
>Loud as fuck now, literally sounds like he's going 100mph right outside my house
>Hear the loud, unmistakeable screams of the tires as the driver slams on the brakes in front of my house
>Lasts for a good 15 seconds, shatters all the windows on the front side of the house
>Go to see what the fuck it was
>Looking through the shattered window in my foyer
>Its Hillary Clinton driving a fucking big block v8 C3 Corvette with side piping
>Skid marks all the way around the curve on the road leading to my house
>I then hear her bellow "ITS TIME FOR THE SCOTTY KILMER CHANNEL!!!" At quadruple digit decibels
>Shatters the rest of the windows and mirrors in my house, also destroys my eardrums
>Rushed to hospital afterwards

Thank fuck she lost the election.
>>
>>17118334
I think the one who should be shameful is realizing people cant scream at each other in a written format.

And that for four days commercial cucks humiliated themselves by their sheer ignorance of american court systems.

Motor Vehicle when used in application to making a law has a strict legal meaning. Driver when used in application to the making of a law has a strict legal meaning all backed by precedent.
>>
File: surprised clinton.png (93KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
surprised clinton.png
93KB, 299x169px
>>17118367
>tfw will never be assburger enough to point out how you can't scream through text
>>
>>17118375
>be commercial cuck anon who is now a commercial cuck cop hellbent on destroying everyones rights after bitter 4chan arguments against people validating them
>demand identification from someone
>see their name on their license is in all caps
>begin to yell it at the top of my lungs because i assume all caps is an indicator of screaming in a written format
>>
>>17118427
>Be Sperger Citizen
>Speeding away from the police in my unregistered Yugo after running into a courthouse and trimming the fringe off of flags to restore the constitution and save America from maritime law
>Get pulled over
>Screech at the cops about how you're not actually the driver and your car isn't a motor vehicle lmao bootlickers btfo
>Get tased
>Send a bunch of Francis E Dec letters to the courthouse because pigs are too lazy to write back
>They write back
>Get thrown in Jail after representing yourself at trial
>Wooow I'm not actually breaking the law bugged law mechanics
>>
File: Hillary clinton in the bin.png (598KB, 641x446px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary clinton in the bin.png
598KB, 641x446px
>>17118453
Whoops nearly forgot
>Pay Jamal in "John Galt 16" bumper stickers to smuggle a smartphone in
>Post on /o/
>>
Yep looks like those sovern citizens won atleast a night in jail.

https://youtu.be/xUgmc7kKqOI
>>
She fought the law but the law won.

https://youtu.be/mMCO79R-4mM
>>
I'm a free inhabitant your laws don't work on me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

https://youtu.be/OgtQj8O92eI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA
>>
>>17118487
>>17118509
Play these at the same time for full effect.
>>
File: Scott Kilmer.jpg (35KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
Scott Kilmer.jpg
35KB, 600x380px
REV UP YOUR ENGINES
>>
>>17118453
>speeding
>running from a cop

The crimes would be those, speeding and running from a cop, not unregistered automobiles used for personal travel by an NON commercial driver(aka one with or requiring a license)

Silly.
>>
>>17118332
>that archive
Mods and cucks confirmed to be triggered and still remain triggered by autistic OP and his movement
>>
>>17118529
>You get released from prison
>Drive WHOOPS SORRY operate away in your yugo
>Get pulled over by cops for not having plates
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>Tased
>Cycle repeats
>Post on /o/
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.