[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I see so many 19-23 year olds driving around in a brand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Why do I see so many 19-23 year olds driving around in a brand new BMW/Audi/Merc? It's almost exclusively those three brands.
>>
Drug dealers
>>
>>17110968
because they're working while you're posting about them on 4chan
>>
United States of Loans and Payments
>>
a bunch of people i grew up with got beemers at that age
they get a job and a nice car is the first thing they buy

driving something fancy is everything to some people
>>
>>17110997
United state of neet posting
>>
>>17110968
Rich parents or job they got through friends or family.
>>
>>17111008
>beemers
>car

You mean Bimmer?
>>
File: _20170117_004917.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
_20170117_004917.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
Because getting a pre-owned one was easily attainable with a decent job.

If you had the disposable income at that age would you not? Not saying you can't have fun in cheaper alternatives, but modern interiors is something you really can't get with older cars. You're inside the car all the time, might as well be enjoyable in it.
>>
>>17110968
Because they don't how to invest and cut their capital at a very young age. I, on the other hand will proudly continue driving my shitbox well after I start work.
>>
>>17111092
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>17111008
this. so people will say "wow he drives a mercedes!". also to pick up girls I'd say
>>
>>17110992
>Working
By that you mean that their dad is working?
>>
>>17110992

spbp

if you actually go out and earn money like real people do then you can afford nice things

19-23 is adulthood so whats the issue here
>>
They got a 40k IT job and bought a slightly used german car because muh prestige. Notice how they never keep them more than a year, they end up getting a kia or honda.
>>
>>17110968
Not poor like u
>>
>>17111025
Fucking bikerfags
>>
>>17110968
Because there is a massive subprime auto lending bubble in the United States right now. I can get in my car and go over to my nearest BMW dealership and leave with a new car with zero down and zero % apr. Auto lending companies will give basically anyone a loan to get a car off of the lot. Soon enough the bubble will burst and those people will just have to abandon those cars as they can no longer afford to make the payments on it.

You don't need to look any further than the fact that you can now buy a $66,000 F-150 when twenty years ago they were not even close to that at the highest end.
>>
>>17110968
Because they are supreme gentlemen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.