[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to ship a car from Kentucky to Florida, and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 7210.jpg (103KB, 735x551px) Image search: [Google]
7210.jpg
103KB, 735x551px
I need to ship a car from Kentucky to Florida, and I can't fly up to get it. Can anyone recommend a non-bullshit company that'll do it semi cheap?
>>
Google car transport and there's sites where you can input what you need shipped and where and companies will tell you how much they'll do it.
>>
Send a relative or friend to get it.
>>
>>17109977
https://youtu.be/MXoOEuH9Jag
>>
>>17109992
>Nu male cuck vlogging in his Volt bitching about every single thing in the car industry including maintenance
>>
>>17110049
Leave Mr. Spaghetti alone
>>
>>17110049
Nu males aren't millionaires
>>
>>17110933
Pay somebody here on /o/ to do it
>>
>>17111323
WAT transportation division?
>>
does it run? road legal? registered?

rent a car and drive it back, prob 1/3 the price to ship it 1 way, if you can't drive it back truck/trailer it back, still cheaper - ky to fl isn't that bad.
>>
>>17109977
No "company" will do it for cheap. Your best bet is to find solo o/o (i hate calling them this since your car probably wont be on any actual truck. it'll be some faggot redneck with a king ranch and some meme trailer. if you're lucky he'll throw a tarp over it). There are a lot of car transport marketplaces where they can bid for your business. It's generally a nightmare but you might get lucky.

You're better off paying a friend or relative to do it.

Hell, I'll even do it. Just cover my flight
>>
>>17111362
Yes, yes & yes. The problem for me is time. I basically have none.

>>17111368
>I'll do it. Just cover my flight.

The problem also is its in south eastern KY. No airports really around. Closest one is Tri-Cities in TN.
>>
File: Fotor_148883252653130.jpg (1021KB, 1650x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148883252653130.jpg
1021KB, 1650x2200px
BTW, here's the car. In-laws are giving it to us as an anniversary present. Its cherry & all stock (besides the wheels).
>>
>>17111574
Frig off Julian.
>>
>>17109977
>I need to ship a car from Kentucky to Florida, and I can't fly up to get it.
I would send a friend or family member to get it. As I get along with others, at times like this, they are available to help me. The reason is because I know they will NOT redline the car on the way back. I still remember when my local chevrolet dealer took my repaired car out to test drive it. The lot staffer given the task redlined it on the way out when he thought no one was looking. That's how people are with other peoples' cars.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.