[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, life has been good to me and after putting in the long hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So, life has been good to me and after putting in the long hours and hard work I'm getting a promotion with a substantial pay increase.

Question is: Should I upgrade to different vehicle?

I own a 2012 MazdsSpeed3 with modifications. It's a lot of fun and great on the track, as well as daily driving. I also have a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth that I use for business trips.

I was thinking of getting something around $60k. Either A luxurious sedan or something faster than what I have now.

Deciding between some form of Lexus or a used GT-R. What do my br/o/thers think? Any other suggestions for that price range or lower?
>>
File: 1450740793635.jpg (28KB, 352x389px) Image search: [Google]
1450740793635.jpg
28KB, 352x389px
>using the smaller, more bumpy car for longer trips
>>
>>17108810
You don't have to tell us your pay but what's your free cash every month? I'm in a similar situation where I'm looking at having $4,500 a month after all of my bills so $1k for a new GTR isn't a big deal for me.

Keep in mind that a car isn't a wise purchase, but if you love cars why not buy one you'll love.
>>
>>17108810
buy 20 miatas or 20 civics

obviously
>>
>>17108817
Better mpg, and it's definitely the cheaper of the two. But that kind of brings up the point of the lexus.

>>17108823
It's something I can afford and I do enjoy cars quote a bit. Also, the GT-R is something I've always been interested in. But then again, for a third of the price, I can probably get an ND miata and not worry about the extra cost of ownership.

>>17108828
Good point with the cheaper cars. Might just buy an older LS430 for $10k as my business car and something else for my fun car after I sell/trade my current vehicles.
>>
>>17108817
i think this every time I ride my Mustang. why the fuck isn't it my DD? then remember jellyfags and mpgs and keep my shitbox.
>>
>>17108842
>It's something I can afford and I do enjoy cars quote a bit

Then go for it. Just keep in mind that the GTR is pretty rough to drive expect for the 2017s where they softened and quieted it up a lot. There is some required maintenance that has to be done so get the paperwork.
>>
I think only you can answer that question. What is your style? Lightweight and nimble? Full of creature comforts and has endless power? Naturally aspirated or turbocharged? I always feel picking a car starting with "I have X to spend" is a bad start. I'd make a list of cars that just generally interest you and start syphoning through what general elements you are gravitating to and what you are not. Start building a picture from there.
>>
get an m4

>inb4 big willows
>>
I suggest you get a Maserati that can do (at least) 185
>>
get a mustang GT
mod it a bit
cheap and fun
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.