[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any DMV /o/tists on this site? If so what do you drive? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DMV.gif (45KB, 461x349px) Image search: [Google]
DMV.gif
45KB, 461x349px
Any DMV /o/tists on this site? If so what do you drive? I'll start.
>Daily: 1999 Ford Ranger 2WD
>Weekends/Build: 1995 Mustang GT
>>
I'm conflicted about this place. On one hand, we have just about everything we could ever need here, but it's also fucking expensive to live in the DMV and the car laws in VA are ass. It's also crowded as shit and the weather is retarded but I've lived here my entire life so I'm used to those elements I guess
>>
>>17103926
OP here, me too. I've lived on the MD side all my life and the traffic sucks, but the car laws over here are alot more relaxed. I haven't gone over to VA much, but luckily I've never gotten pulled over while I'm over there.
>>
>>17103903
Just moved a tad north to PA but lived in MD all my life until now.
>Daily: 2016 fiesta ST
>Weekends/Build: 1997 Mustang Cobra
>>
>>17103903
Lived in various counties around NoVA for all 20-something years of my life.
>2007 Lexus IS 350

Where the hell are all the other local 350's at? All I see are 250's!
>>
>>17103926
>we have just about everything we could ever need here
Same shit as anywhere else really. Same strip malls with this chain and that chain. I guess downtown has some historical value with the monuments/museums and whatnot, but I'm really over it at this point. Been there, done that.

>but it's also fucking expensive to live in the DMV
Tell me about it. Good luck finding a 1 bedroom under $1,200/mo that isn't in a crime-infested shithole (Manassas)

>car laws in VA are ass
Yep. Recently got a no-front-plate ticket while parked in front of my own damn house. Not to mention, the police-state that is downtown DC with its abundance of speed cameras.

>and the weather is retarded
Got that right. Some people really appreciate the seasons, but the way I see it, it's usually just too hot or too cold for my liking. We get maybe a month or two out of the year with perfect temps, then everything else is just uncomfortable.

Visiting family in SoCal makes me want to live there, if not for how fucked up that state is in general.
>>
>>17103961
I usually drive down to PG county for the holidays. Goddamn that's a lot of black people.
>>
>>17106717
>Good luck finding a 1 bedroom under $1,200/mo that isn't in a crime-infested shithole (Manassas)
Fucking lol. I get that georgetown south is bad but there's still good places to live here. Crime infested? Hardly. Go live in Herndon and talk to me after.
>>
>>17108792
Manassas is lined with pawn shops and check cashing places. Don't try to tell me that the town isn't filled with degenerate scumbags. If you want affordable rent in NoVA, you have to put up with places like this. That's my point.
>>
>>17108927
it is, but there are a lot of good guys here as well. It's just that the people who hang around are degenerates, the workers get home around 3 or 4.
Manassas is THE place for car guys in he dmv. come out to the meet this sunday, you'll see
>>
>>17110070
Lol. I'd rather sit on my buddy's apartment balcony in Fairfax Corner with a beer and watch Aston Martin's roll by. Manassas may be the center of many things, but nothing good.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.