[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.japaneseclassics.com/v ehicle/1990-skyline-g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>https://www.japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1990-skyline-gts-t-type-m-8/

What do you guys think? Is it worth 12k? I was thinking of doing a GTR sedan or boosting the balls out of it. Im just on the fence about it.
>>
>>17102728
>12k for sedan gts-t

nah not worth it
>>
People in Japan must be fucking laughing we are buying their scraps for so much. Fucking $25k GTRs and FD RX7s is ridiculous.
>>
>12k for an r32 sedan
Get one for yourself for 500 dollars in trade car vew
>>
File: laughing-head-back-620x400.jpg (37KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-head-back-620x400.jpg
37KB, 620x400px
>27yo econoshitbox
>$14k
>>
>>17102728
I almost bought a GT-R from them a while back. You may have already thought of this, but talk to your insurance before you buy anything. One issue mine had was covering a GT-R for the ~$25k they go for here. They wanted the car to be appraised so it would be valued appropriately, which would have required I register it as a classic or antique (in PA).

Also, their good cars go really quick. I've see stuff sell in a matter of hours.
>>
4 door Skylines are the V6 Mustang of Japan
>>
>>17102728
import one from Canada instead, if you pay in USD you'll probably get one for 6k~
>>
>>17102728
These are the Sentras of Japan.

Paying that much for one is a clear sign of crippling autism and you should kill yourself for even entertaining the thought.
>>
>>17102728
>RB20
>$12k
Sharts ruin everything.

>I was thinking of doing a GTR sedan
Autech already did it with the BNCR33. It's going to cost shitloads. More than what it'd cost to just buy a BNR32.

You would be better off finding the cheapest R32 sedan possible instead of a GTS-t for it if you're actually interested in going ahead with it.
>>
op you can buy mine for 5k usd. please come and get it out of my driveway. bring a trailer
>>
>>17103745
>Hating the RB20
Nothing wrong with the RB20. Don't get why people drop them into s chassis but in r chassis (and a31/c33) they're more than capable. Unless you desire going fast in a straight line, they're relatively bulletproof especially when it comes to street boogies.
>>
>>17103930
>>17103745
At least this one has the RB20DET and a 5speed.. I've seen automatic RB20DE R32s still fetch $8k.
>>
OP here.

Was looking at importing it myself after hearing about the meme taxes fo ones in the state currently. I'd save about half of the 12k doing it myself.

I could even get a GTR.
>>
>>17103745
>>17102760
>>17102751
>>17102743
I'd knew these companies ask for extra but double the price of doing it myself is fucking nuts.
>>
>>17103940
>Murica
All about the skyrine tax. Just the pure wank factor that built up over the years before they were legal to import.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.