[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>Hot Hatch comparison between 208Gti, Clio RS and Fiesta ST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0000.png (175KB, 248x324px)
0000.png
175KB, 248x324px
>Hot Hatch comparison between 208Gti, Clio RS and Fiesta ST

>Fiesta ST got destroyed in the drag race
>Fiesta ST got destroyed around the track

>Still Fiesta ST is the one to buy because itz funnn

When will the Ford shill stop ffs
>>
well you see most of the people who own st's on here americans so they don't get any french shitboxes, only american/german/asian ones, so the st doesn't have those to compete with
>>
Because no-one with more than two braincells would want a French piece of shit
>>
FiST is cheaper and technically isn't a top tier hot hatch (that would be a hypothetical FiRS)
>>
>>17099677
Frenchies did nothing wrong. Only the German cucks are all the time with the jewish propaganda against frenchs which are totally taking over the market (hello opel)
>>
>>17099652
This is why I own a FiST. Even brands that operate here don't bring over their comparable cars, no VW Polo or 1/2 series hatches, for example.

I'd been reading about hot hatches in UK car mags for years, and lived in a place where one made sense (SoCal), so I bought a FiST because I wanted to try a small hot hatch and it was the only option.

>>17099681
>a hypothetical FiRS

Man, if only. I drove a FoRS last week and after seeing it for myself, I think I'd even be willing to settle for an FF FiRS as long as it had the other improvements from the Focus, like the dynamic suspension and steering and amazing brakes, and of course more power and an LSD to keep it in check.
>>
>>17099638
>Ford of Europe
>or a French manufacturer
The Fiesta ST will last longer.
>>
>>17099677
Frogs are GOAT at hot hatches.
>>
>>17099638
The clio Rs is a terrible car, handling is fucking shocking. And don't even get started on the build quality, cheaply made abominations.
>>
>>17099726
But the French just bought Opel
>>
>>17099808
I live in SoCal too and drive a Focus ST.

Let's race in Yoruba Linda.
>>
>>17100951
kek I used to work out in San Dimas and went through your neck of the woods all the time while doing parts runs.

Just go up the 57 to GMR if you want to play Takumi, way better road and way further from cops. I've been trying to stretch what's left of my poor abused tires and brake pads so I haven't been going, but I'll probably be replacing them next month.

(Also in before somebody REEEEEEEs at me for mentioning SoCal's worst kept "secret" road on the internet.)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.