[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Testarossas this CHEAP? this seems like a great deal for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 00f0f_2Nj1s5Gg0fQ_1200x900.jpg (88KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
00f0f_2Nj1s5Gg0fQ_1200x900.jpg
88KB, 1200x900px
Are Testarossas this CHEAP? this seems like a great deal for the type of collector car it is, why hasn't it sold? it's been on craigslist for like 3 months
>https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/6104183020.html
>>
>$145k
>cheap

kek you used to be able to get them for $40 or $50 thousand less than a decade ago

you missed the cheap boat

now theyre just overpriced
>>
>>17095907

lol i bet u though it was 14,500....

am i right?
>>
>>17095933
>kek you used to be able to get them for $40 or $50 thousand less than a decade ago
no way man, this is a beautiful ferrari in a great black on black
>>17095949
no i thought it'd be a collectible ferrari it's gorgeous at least 250k +
>>
>>17095907
25th Anniversary Countach is faster
>>
>>17095964
Regular Testarossas (not 512TRs or 512ms) that aren't early cars with centerlocks or flying mirror were never very valuable until this boom, like the other anon said you could have bought that exact car for $50k easily 10 years ago. They aren't that uncommon, they are one of the most expensive to maintain, and they aren't that great to drive.
>>
>>17095989
>Regular Testarossas (not 512TRs or 512ms)
what's the difference and how doesn't such low mileage here not seem to justify price? does it just come down to it being known as "maintenance whore"?
>>
>>17095964
Are you shilling and not getting paid for it?
>>
>>17096014
fuck off Testarossas are based as fuck, do you even miami vice?
>>
>>17095999
There are massive differences, the 512TR is a complete rework, other than the general layout and body lines it's a different car altogether, they don't share many parts. Besides just being a better updated design the build quality on the TRs is better, and they are more rare, with the 512M being extremely rare. 12k miles is not extraordinarily low for a Testarossa, there are many under 10k still.
>>
my understanding is that Ferarrifags don't really like them because they're big and have a high CG - the motor is mounted over the transaxle or something like that.

But yeah, it doesn't get more '80's cool than a Testarossa.

Well, maybe a Countach.
>>
>>17096037
so you would say it's a beautiful shit? is Countach always better answer?
>>
>>17096042
I don't think they are shit, I love Testarossas, it's the Ferrari I first fell in love with like many other people born in the 80s, I also really like working on them, but I don't think a run of the mill one is worth $150k. I've never driven a Countach but I assume it would be similarly difficult to drive, at least as expensive to maintain, harder to find someone to work on it, and I personally think the Testarossa looks much better so I wouldn't say it's "better," but either way it doesn't make much sense to compare them other than both being posterchilds of the era, they are very different cars.
>>
>>17096019

>muh aesthetic

kys
>>
>>17096104
you have shit taste and sound like a bitch, leave my thread immediately
>>
File: Lamborghini countache.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lamborghini countache.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Countachs go for like $500k so it is a little surprising. Countach is cooler tho
>>
>>17096119
>likes generic 80s car thanks to tv show
>tells people to leave threads

>says that others have shit taste and sounds like bitches

lmao
>>
>>17096190
>kys
the response of a teen edgelord, how else would i have been introduced to the car if not on TV you chucklefuck i was only 6 years old. You have shit taste if you don't at the very least think it looks good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.