[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I /o/? >1992 buick roadmaster >needs the headliner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Resized_20170423_183248.jpg (453KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170423_183248.jpg
453KB, 2560x1440px
Should I /o/?

>1992 buick roadmaster
>needs the headliner repaired, trunk latch fixed, and the dash is beat up
>owner swears it runs and drives absolutelly perfect
>almost 200k miles BUT
>500$

Would buying this be a massive mistake for someone who lives in an apartment with no garage to work on it? I have a motorcycle for daily use, it would only be used for basically grocery shopping and in winter.
>>
>500$
heres the rules of buying a 500$ car

>does it start
>does it go into gear
>can it drive atleast 10 miles in one go

if yes to all the above buy that shit and put absolutely 0$ into fixing it, just drive it until it catastrophically ends itself
>>
it's 500 fucking dollars, dude

get the barge

love the barge

be one with the barge
>>
>>17095217
>>17095149
Thanks guys, I'm going to yolo out and just buy it. I figure the rust free body is probably worth at least 500 to someone, should be a funish comfyish car to beat up, 15mpg be damned.
>>
>>17095268
>beat up
Are you a redneck or a nigger?
>>
>>17095289
How else are you supposed to drive a 500$ car? Meticulously, to preserve the fine piece of automobile history that is a 1992 buick?
>>
File: brapbrap.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
brapbrap.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>17095289
>not hooning the shit out of 500$ cars

come the fuck on senpai

>buy 500$ foxbody mustang with 4 speed manual and 4 banger
>runs like shit
>interior is wrecked
>hoon the shit out of it on dirt roads for about a year
>decide its finally time to let go because its getting real bad to the point i know the end is near
>guy and his son drive 350 miles to buy it because fox body with 4 eye (and when the father was younger had one exactly the same color etc
>they take it as a father son project for 350$ and even compliment the fact im selling a running car for that price

old man apparantly loved the BRAP exhaust mawd
>>
>>17095313
>he wants to ruin the parts that might actually still be decent
You are trailer trash.
>>
>>17095313
>to preserve the fine piece of automobile history that is a 1992 buick?
Yes. B-bodies are going the way of the dodo and I'd hate to see any more of them die when it isn't their time yet.

Everyone went oh, the Caprice and the Roadmaster, they'll be around forever, and now they're all fucking gone.
>>
>>17095138
I had a 93; got rid of it only because it was getting expensive keeping up with the rust. The weight and LSD made it fantastic in the snow.
>>
>>17095454
>what is undercoating
>>
File: 1996_Buick_Roadmaster_3.jpg (64KB, 579x386px) Image search: [Google]
1996_Buick_Roadmaster_3.jpg
64KB, 579x386px
Good purchase OP
>>
>>17096212
Imperfect, after 23 years.
>>
>>17095313
B-bodies drop like flies because hicks and niggers buy them and destroy them.
Panther bodies are next.
>>
>>17097140
>after 23 years
Do it again, faggot.
>>
>>17097151
>Panther bodies are next.
please god no
the pre-2003 models are already disappearing and post-03 ones are so fucking UGLY
>>
>>17097200
so long as the price is cheap and people treat them as much, the scrap yards will flood with panthers with blown engines and failed donk modifications.
>>
>>17095330
>those wheels

Jeez.. I'd go for steelies immediately after buying that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.