[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/. I got a speeding ticket in Virginia, 86 in a 60. I did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: VA_StateIcon.png (772KB, 2279x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VA_StateIcon.png
772KB, 2279x2000px
Hey /o/. I got a speeding ticket in Virginia, 86 in a 60. I did get the reckless charge, and know what I am facing, but I am wondering what the most likely thing to happen to me is.

I have been in 1 accident in my state and have 1 ticket related to it. Also my buddy in the car got a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge. Will the judge factor that in too?
>>
>>17090468
va don't fuck around, I think your gonna be in court+driver improvement class. glad I was up in md to get my 88 in a 50 when I was 18.
I don't know what you can expect man, but it will be not as bad if you go to court.
>>
Make sure to get a Speedo calibration... that can take the ticket to below reckless. Also taking a driver improvement class before the date, with a nice enough judge can get the whole ticket put on something like probation.
>>
It's NBD. In Nova and <90 you just prepay a fine and take your points.

In rural VA it may be diff, but no jail or suspended license most likely.

The demon plant won't come into play.
>>
>>17090468
You are fucked my man.
Was it a county or state cop?
>>
File: 1477955354761.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477955354761.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>17090468
>86 in a 60.
RUNNING IN THE 90~S
>>
Skip court, defect to the Russian federation before WW3 starts and personally deliver russian domination to your local government.

Then you will be free to drive at your lada's top speed of 86mph as long as you have vodka to give to the cops.
>>
Usually the cop will bump it down so you just get speeding. Or where you doing much more than 86?

Get your speedo calibrated. Are you in VA or elsewhere?
>>
License status: REVOKED
>>
>>17094651
This

You pretty much have to take off your fedora and say "sorry, the speed limit is the gold standard of road safety. I wouldn't want to get hurt or killed even in a single vehicle accident because then my parents would be sad and I wouldn't be paying as many taxes, so poor people would starve. I'll just leave earlier next time. Race tracks are cheaper than speeding tickets so I'll go to one whenever I feel the need for speed. Thank you for showing me the light officer. No vehicle can be safely operated above the speed limit. The people who made these laws definitely know better than me, by age and experience if not qualifications, and I am a dumb kid. The roads are for everyone not just racecar drivers. Gomennasai gomennasai (tl note: gomennasai is japanese for "these baka gaijin don't know i'm faking it". (tl note for tl note: baka gaijin means "fucing normies".))"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.