[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my first ever parking ticket and really don't feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0808.jpg (358KB, 1080x1921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
358KB, 1080x1921px
Got my first ever parking ticket and really don't feel like paying it, how do I get out of it
>>
>>17086961
25 bucks is cheap, just pay it, you'll spend more time and money trying to get out of it.
>>
Jump of a bridge.
>>
>>17086961
Jump off a cliff
>>
>Kia

U deserve it anon.
>>
>>17086961
my uni charges 50 and they're gay-lords about it, not worth punishing the people in the cashiers over officer fudds final judgement.
just pay it
>>
>>17086961
fake your own death.

They can't bill a dead man
>>
>>17086961
tell your uni that if they don't drop this ticket you'll switch unis to the other uni and they'll lose $30k a year from you plus money you spend in the surrounding businesses on lunch and dinner, and that it is in their best interest to withdraw the ticket, or risk losing much more than $25
>>
>>17086961
Fuck that's a cheap ticket
Where I live they're $76
>>
>>17087046
I have never heard of a university that won't call that bluff and tell you to pound sand
>>
>>17086961
Ha. Hello fellow STL bro. I don't see many of us. Really no way out of that one if you go to UMSL. If you don't then just never pay it
>>
>>17086969
>>17086979
>>17086971
These, OP, in this order.
>>17087068
Damn, what the fug. My only parking ticket was at a community college and cost me $8 bucks.
>>
If you live in Az just throw it away
>>
>>17088877
lol this right here. I've done it twice and never paid it and nothing has ever happened.
>>
>>17086961
pretend you are a beaner border jumper.

cali won't charge them with any crimes unless its a hate crime against a higher caste of the protected classes
>>
>university police
>thinking it's actual police

they might tack it on to your next tuition bill but otherwise you can throw that shit right out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.