[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RWD >2.0 Turbo >6MT >50/50 weight distribution >Handsome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2013-Cadillac-ATS-0.jpg (93KB, 645x349px) Image search: [Google]
2013-Cadillac-ATS-0.jpg
93KB, 645x349px
>RWD
>2.0 Turbo
>6MT
>50/50 weight distribution
>Handsome interior
>Under $40k

Why u fags no luv?
>>
It's one of the best RWD American cars for under 40K
>>
>>17086439
People here aren't old? That's V8 pony car money.
>>
>>17086439
Nice insignia
>>
>>17086439
>2.0 turbo

ew, I'll buy a v8 camaro instead
>>
>>17086487
what?

its not a buick regal you fucking retard.

its the ATS chassis. amazing chassis btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCJBYaDy5qs
>>
2.0 turbo? As in a tiny ass 2 liter engine? Only a measly 2000 cubic centimeters or displacement?

Holy shit into the small trash can!
>>
It's not Japanese
>>
>>17086558
Still no upper wishbone though. Might as well be a ford taurus
>>
File: ATS V.jpg (89KB, 960x350px) Image search: [Google]
ATS V.jpg
89KB, 960x350px
It's not enthusiasts that don't like it, it's the majority of the population that doesn't like it.

Interesting article by Forbes on the ATS and why Cadillac can't sell it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kbrauer/2014/11/11/2015-cadillac-ats-why-cadillac-cant-sell-great-car/#29c80063474e

"De Nysschen appears determined to stick with Cadillac’s recently elevated pricing strategy, even if it comes at the expense of volume in the short-term. He feels Cadillac’s products are fully competitive with German rivals, and pricing should reflect it"

They are insane if they think that they can price the ATS at BMW and Mercedes level when the reality is its not a C-Class luxury-wise which is what 90% of buyers care about, not performance.
>>
>>17086586
this

why would I waste money on GM? any money I save is going to go towards repairs
>>
>>17086773
>They are insane if they think that they can price the ATS at BMW and Mercedes level when the reality is its not a C-Class luxury-wise which is what 90% of buyers care about, not performance.

true. /o/ often forgets the vast majority of people are not as autistic as us.
>>
I rode uber in a black ATS and it was really nice, the backseat is kinda cramped but that's the sacrifice for the alpha chassis.
>>
>>17086586
That's what everyone said about Lexus 30 yrs ago
>>
No one will respect cadillac until they release a v12 gran tourer and an MR sports car

>B-But that will cannibalize the camaro and the corvette
Then get fucked Gm
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.