[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good car? Will it get me to my job at the cheese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2204.png (741KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2204.png
741KB, 640x1136px
Is this a good car? Will it get me to my job at the cheese sandwich factory?
>>
Are you a farmer?
>>
No, it's a horrid pile of shit. I don't know why you'd spend $12,000 on a 27 years old Chrysler which is NOT a Maserati.
>>
>>17085569
The turbo Chrysler K-cars are fairly reliable. ignore the posters who know nothing of the unkillable K-car and think all chryslers have Daimler-Chrysler-tier reliability. That car is from before the German invasion and isn't the V6. It'll be perfectly reliable. However. That is not a car you want as a daily driver if only because it's so rare. Should anything go wrong with the body panels or the cylinder head, good fucking luck getting parts. Everything not the body or cylinder head will be easy to get parts for. The Chrysler TC by Maserati is supposed to be a garage queen that only comes out on weekends.
>>
fuck off that movie is literally the most cancer movie ever made, I'd rather watch minions
>>
File: Picture_100[1].jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_100[1].jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
>>17085593
This faggot speaks the truth.

Get a well maintained 1989 5 speed turbo 2 lebaron, put a $10 screw-type manual boost controller on it, bolt on the intercooler from a turbo 3 Daytona or Spirit and you'll have a nice car.
>>
>>17085594
If by cancer you mean fantastic, then yea, you are correct.
>>
>>17085840
no by cancer I mean it's complete shit, I was just cringing the whole entire movie
>>
>>17085593
All of this.

Just get a LeBaron turbo II if you like the idea of the Maserati TC - there's really no point to them unless you're obsessed with LeBarons and NEED the rare version.

Also, don't expect any handling at all. These things are wet noodles.
>>
>>17085593
This. My dad has two (yes two) of these in black. Rarely ever driven.
>>
>>17085974
>My dad has two (yes two) of these in black.
for what purpose?
>>
>>17085840
You actually think that movie was "good"? It was pure garbage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.