[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS THE BEST PHONE MOUNT FOR YOUR VEHICLE??? I'M LEANING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

WHAT IS THE BEST PHONE MOUNT FOR YOUR VEHICLE??? I'M LEANING TOWARDS SOMETHING THAT STICKS TO THE WINDSHIELD. FEELS BETTER TO MAINTAIN EYE LEVEL WITH THE ROAD, RIGHT? OR JUST HMU WITH WHATEVER IS WORKING FOR YOU
>>
>best phone mount for my car?

My pocket.
>>
Sometimes I mount my phone in the console, connected to the charger

usually it's mounted in my pocket
>>
>>17075040
I have a MOBO one stuck to the lower left side of my windshield, close to the steering wheel. It's alright.
>>
>>17075040
Any cheap one on Amazon with good reviews will do the trick.
It's just three piece of plastic and a suction cup.
>>
Phone In the cupholder
Beer in my hand
Cigar in my mouth
Other hand at 12 on wheel
>>
Budget Good on Amazon.
>>
What's the go to dash cam these days?
>>
Magnetic ball mount
>>
>>17075985
what is that means
>>
>>17075040
Toss in glove compartment.
>>
File: 1487093426345.jpg (11KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
1487093426345.jpg
11KB, 193x262px
>>17075040
>not throwing your phone into the footwell
>>
>>17075040
hnnngg
>>
>>17075040
>not leaving your phone on top of your car and having the excitement of wondering if its still there when you arrive
>>
>>17075040
I put it in my cup holder if I'm using it as a GPS.
>>
I like my RAM mount, sticks good, reasonably adjustable, holds the phone steady enough that you can type on it.
>>
>>17075040
Scosche mounts are hella. I've owned both their windshield mount and their vent mount and they are both awesome. Their dash adhesive mounts are good too, but my old interior didn't allow it to adhere very well.
>>
>>17075040
>>17077251

https://www.amazon.com/Suction-Universal-X-Grip-Holder-RAM-B-166-UN7U/dp/B0066BWMNU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493011711&sr=8-2&keywords=ram+x+grip

I've been using a ram X-grip for the last 5 Years or so. They work amazing, and they are very modular so if you need a different setup you can just buy the parts for it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.