[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of car is the least likely to get "randomly"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: police-stop.jpg (32KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
police-stop.jpg
32KB, 400x318px
What type of car is the least likely to get "randomly" pulled over for "routine stops"?

Surely there must be a bias.
Just like pink cars are much less likely to get stolen.
>>
Toyota Avalon
>>
>>17073391
Motorcycle with bright reflective gear.

I've been riding for 10 years with no tickets despite doing questionable stuff. They probably think I look like a fag and feel sorry for me.
>>
Toyota Prius
>>
File: 4L_hiKLAB53.gif (528KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
4L_hiKLAB53.gif
528KB, 276x305px
>>17073391
A camry or civic built within the last ten years that isnt dinged up and all stock
Tan colour is also pretty low key
Also if youre worried about getting caught with something you shouldnt have you can hide it under the hood or behind the gas latch thing
>>
>>17073391
Depends if they play snooker there.
>>
>>17073626
Pretty much this. If you look like a huge dweeb, you probably wont get pulled over.
>>
>>17073914
>Also if youre worried about getting caught with something you shouldnt have you can hide it under the hood or behind the gas latch thing

Yea we don't know about those places.
>>
A car with the copy of the Constitution on the hood with the 4th Amendment circled
>>
are "routine stops" really a thing?
ive never been pulled over in my shitbox 94 sonoma
ive never been pulled over in my econobox 05 corolla
ive never been puled over in my 01 MR-S

how often does this happen, if you dont have messed up lights and windows?
>>
>>17073391
honestly I say move out of a cuck state/city. I drive a bright red sports car with a stupid loud exhaust and I've NEVER been pulled over in my years of driving, even when I am doing like 10+mph over the speed limit. The cops here just don't really give a fuck.
>>
sedans/hatchbacks from before 2000.

I was told be a police officer that they look at the headlights, a car with LED/xenon is less likely to get pulled over because people who can afford a modern car are usually more responsible.

This is absolute bullshit offcourse but pigs ain't smart.
>>
>>17074007
>are "routine stops" really a thing?
Profile stops are more like it. You fit one or more profiles and you'll get stopped for something. Driving while young, poor, black, mexican or any combination of the above are pretty much guaranteed stop and search priorities. They'll make up whatever probable cause they have to in order to justify the stop.
>>
File: 81542137.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
81542137.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>17073933
Its one of the reasons why I wont change the glasses i wear.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.