[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever bought a car from someone who didn't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Has anyone ever bought a car from someone who didn't want to give the vin? I just see it as a huge red flag even though the car looks good
>>
>>17068967
>didn't want to give the vin
why would you even consider that car then?
the minute the DM reg that car, it would probably show up as stolen.
>>
>>17071554
It's from a local dealer so I doubt it's stolen. What I do is usually go straight to notary when I decide to buy a car. Is there a better way?
>>
>>17071554
NO you fucking idiotic sheltered millenial
>>
>>17072880
>It's from a local dealer
They're wanting to get you on the lot so they can use high-pressure sales tactics to get you to buy today. Wouldn't be surprised to find the car you're asking about isn't even there and the listing is just used to generate interest and sales leads. Alternatively, they'll schedule an appointment and the salesman says he'll "have it ready". Then when you get there it "just sold" but "we've got this much better deal right over here..."
>>
>>17071554
This, or it's been wrecked or written off for some reason. Or it's got outstanding debt secured on it.
>>
>>17073400
>>17074938

It's for a boring corolla, I doubt they're trying to do a bait and switch. I'll just check the vin on my phone when I get there because it's the best deal in the area right now
>>
I believe most of the time those people are just idiots who think they'll get their identities stolen or get doxd. They think the vin of their car is like their SSN.
>>
>>17076732
Yeah but if they thought that, where's the logic of it being in clear view of every windshield if its that sensitive of information
>>
>>17076785
It's not based on logic. Those people are just idiots.
>>
>>17076732
>>17076785
>>17076804
Reminder: Like half of /o/ blurs out their license plates
>>
>>17076646
>It's for a boring corolla
That's exactly the car they'd try to upsell you from since there's not much profit for them in it but it does generate interest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.