[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in a beyond controversial "green" plan our government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: italy YES.png (63KB, 1349x344px) Image search: [Google]
italy YES.png
63KB, 1349x344px
in a beyond controversial "green" plan our government is trying to pass a law that would limit your average sportscar to 250hp, taxing each extra horsepower 20€
per year
this effectively makes it impossible for a normal citizen to justify owning anything past 300hp
>>
>>17067405
Day of the Pasta when
>>
such is life in yuropooria
>>
>>17067411
can't
we've been robbed of our agency, our government has been propped up by lefties since forever and germany makes our laws
>>
>>17067405
>inb4 illegal turbos
>>
>>17067405

>turbo 4 2.0l
>have 200hp shitbox tune used when calculating taxes
>have 350hp monster e85 methanol injected tune to shit all over Italian Parliament

:)
>>
>>17067427

Belgium makes your laws...and now you understand why Brexit...
>>
Ahahahaha
>>
>>17067515
and then the yearly inspection rolls around and they find out you've been dodging taxes like a motherfucker so you have to pay all of that back plus a massive fine
>>
File: 014.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>Europoofs
>>
>>17067557
All you need to do is to detune your engine??.
>>
>>17067570
Modifying your engine in any way shape or form is basically illegal in Italy. Also if you get caught in an accident and they find that your engine has been modified, prepare your anus.
Being a car guy in Italy is suffering.

t. italian (not OP)
>>
>>17067794
this
basically the reason so many are bike guys
>>
jesus living in europe must suck ass
so glad I live in a third world shithole where there are more pressing matters for authorities to be worried about
>>
>>17067823
>jesus living in europe must suck ass

As far as I know only Italy has such retarded car laws. There is a "no fun allowed" policy about cars. I think that these kind of laws have robbed us of a significant chunk of potential GDP. Italy is overflowing with car guys and mechanical talent, but there is no outlet for a thriving tuner/custom economy like in the usa or the uk.
>>
>>17067405
N O R E P L A C E M E N T

>in b4 euros do mental gymnastics to justify their slavery like they always did with their 1 liter kniggerboxers
>>
>>17067794
I dont get it, ive seen tons of modified cars with italian plates in monza videos
>>
>>17067884
italy, spain and greece are the bottom of the euro pit
we need out, desperately
>>17067888
because italians, being the niggers they are ride them dirty or skirting the laws

our street code is so fukt by euro insertion anything on 2 wheels is basically lawless, and the mandatory bi-yearly inspections are cheated/bribed more often than not
>>
>>17067888
There is a scheme you can use. There are agencies who will do it for you. You have to register your car in germany, have it checked by their motor department and then import it back to Italy. It will cost you around 2k minimum if I remember correctly. People who are serious about their rides can afford it.
Or you can be an albanian and ignore the law.
>>
>claim to make the best cars
>most people own 60 hp diesel penalty box and they don’t even use the highway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.