[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >make sure you're me >really want an automatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: asdf.jpg (149KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
149KB, 1024x587px
>be me
>make sure you're me
>really want an automatic MR2
>cant find one
CRYS!
MANYS!
>>
why cant you find one
>>
>>17066567
Rare
I look for
automatic mr2
automatic fiero
automatic miata
NOT HERE!
>>
my heart goes doki doki
>>
>>17066588
I was looking for a manual but could only find automatic, weird.
>>
>>17066629
im sad
>>
>>17066561
>automatic MR2
>it shifts in corner
It was nice knowing you OP
>>
>>17066681
i am too stupid to be real enthusiast so i want enthusiast car in automatic
im sad :(
>>
im going through miami craigslist and nothing :(
>>
>>17066697
Why don't you learn manual anon? Once you get the knack, it's fun and engaging.

I look forward to every downshift, and it's never in the wrong gear at the wrong time unless I screw up.
>>
>>17066697
Maybe he wants a decent condition chassis for cheap so he can do a manual swap later? I dunno.
>>
>>17066772
I dont trust myself, I'm really stupid. But I still wish to have fun in cars.
>>
>>17066561
Graet thing about owning a truck is if you cant find it in your area, you can get a car trailer and get it somewhere else in the country. Unless your a richfag that can just fly to another city. Of course you could rent a car but you dont really know how highway worthy the car is gonig to be.
>>
>>17066798
It's not that hard. Probably you have more to worry about in an MR-2 than you do with a manual. And you don't need smarts -- when you get the hang of how to not stall and be a general mess, it it's all done by feeling.
>>
>>17066806
But I mean, good enthusiast car in manual. , I dont trust anything pre 1990 anymore, not in my area at least.

I wish i could get automatic sw20 but thats not realistic for price and I searched my entire region + a little outside and no automatic mr2 not even the reallly old busted kind

Itd be easier if i had someone to teach me but i just cant trust myself and dont have the time to learn
its a bad time
>>
>>17066823
I've helped a few people get used to manuals, and they all pretty much took to it as easily as I did. My sister's high school boyfriend gave me one simple rule: ease off the gas at the same time you ease on to the clutch, then ease off the clutch at the same time you ease on to the gas.

The rest is just practice until you're smooth about it and stop jack rabbiting and stalling all the time. People pretty much teach themselves unless they wind up being a real mess at it and needing pointers. One friend of mine just needed a suggestion to use less gas and more clutch, and a mont later he was hooning in his dad's porche and giving driving lessons to other people.
>>
>>17066842
it really is telling how scared i am of manual when it is my own money but it drilled in my head that manuals are unreliable and a bad idea and a stupid thing
>>
>>17066856
>unreliable
It's just gears. It doesn't get much more reliable. I guess the clutch would probably take a beating while you're learning, but that's no biggie.

I suppose you could murder your 2nd gear synchros or something by being ham fisted, but that's almost at the level of throwing an automatic in to reverse on the highway.
>>
>>17066697
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.