[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may only post in this thread if your daily has an electrically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: lel.jpg (142KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
142KB, 1012x712px
You may only post in this thread if your daily has an electrically operated sunroof.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 186x271px
>>17063937
Goat tower says I can bitch.
>>
>>17063937
>2017
>no sunroof
why isnt this a standard feature
>miss the panoramic sunroog on the Jetta sportwagen
>>
File: please shit in my mouth.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
please shit in my mouth.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>17063979
>old luxury car for sale
>low mileage
>cream leather with walnut
>manual transmission
>the correct engine
>within budget
>excellent condition
>one owner

>no sunroof

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>17063937

Single button operation from close, to open to vent is pretty sweet in mine.
>>
2008 Chevy Equinox.

A couple months ago, while driving down to North Carolina, a strong gust of wind hit and managed to somehow get up under the sunroof and peel the fucker right off of the car, taking some of the bracket work holding it on and allowed it to slide back and forth right off with it.

Thanks, GM.
>>
2000 corolla

Sunroof amazing

Thank you Mr Indian man who got it from the factory
>>
'14 Fiesta ST here.

I actually didn't want the sunroof, I would've preferred a bit of extra headroom, less weight up top, and not paying for something I didn't need, but I couldn't find one that had the Recaro package and nav but no sunroof.
>>
>>17064111

How can you now want a sunroof?

It adds more light inside your car, fastest way to cool your car if the inside is hot and just nice to have sky over your head.

And saying weight is ridiculous you're talking a few kgs difference. A bag of groceries is heavier.

If you're having height issues unless you're 2m tall it means to me you're seat isn't adjusted right.

And you payed for recaro package and nav which imo the real waste of money.
>>
Mine does, used it today. Every time I press the button it's like russian roulette, I know the motor will die at some point if I keep doing it (all original from 83, including seals), but sometimes you just have to take that risk. I would never willingly buy a sunroof car if there was a hardtop option, WAY too much trouble and maintenance for something I forget exists most of the time, except when it's broken and/or leaking.
>>
File: jojo's bizarre adventures.gif (786KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jojo's bizarre adventures.gif
786KB, 500x281px
>tfw my shitty 97 integra gsi has a working electric sunroof
>>
>>17064169
>open sunroof
>jb weld the inside rim
>close sunroof

Problem solved you never need to worry about it now.
>>
>getting sunburnt

why the hell would you want more sun in the car?
>>
>>17064161
The height issues kick in when wearing a helmet for trackdays. Normally it's not an issue but space is kind of tight with a lid on, and I also sit very upright because I have longass legs compared to my arms, and that makes it worse. Weight is an issue because it's so far above the car's center of gravity, a bag of groceries on the roof makes a noticeable difference. I'll admit that it's nice for venting the car on hot days, though I can't even remember the last time I opened it all the way instead of just popping the back up.

As for the Recaro package, I can't imagine owning this car without it. The base model seats are worthless for any kind of sporty driving, and in fact the Recaros were a major part of why I bought the ST in the first place, nothing comparable has seats that come anywhere close. They're also just comfortable as fuck for daily driving as long as you're not an enormous fatass.

Nav is debatable but I use the fuck out of it, I spend a lot of time driving to unfamiliar places and there's no good way to use a phone thanks to CA law, plus the built-in system gives me a big screen, audio prompts through the stereo, and voice control, and those all mean I can focus on actually driving the car instead of trying to navigate with a tiny phone screen.
>>
>>17063937
>electrically operated sunroof
as opposed to the manually operated ones?
>>
>>17063979
Because they offer them standard in "top of the line" trim levels. Specifically talking about American shit.

>>17064017
THIS.

Like fuck I always thought that was a standard feature more most luxury cars then. The other option was to install an aftermarket one on it which I didn't wanna do.
>>
I don't. Fite me.
>>
strayan here

Why the fuck would anyone want one of these?
>>
>>17064161
Not him, but I specifically avoided getting a sunroof when I was shopping around to buy my RX-7 (fd).

They just aren't aesthetically pleasing to me, and besides, if my interior is hot enough to require me to open the sunroof to cool off, it's probably too hot to take the fucker for a drive.
>>
Feels good peasants

Nissan Maxima is GOAT daily
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.