[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people pretend that they get dazzled and dazed by foglights?.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 198693.jpg (360KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
198693.jpg
360KB, 1800x1800px
Why do people pretend that they get dazzled and dazed by foglights?.

highbeams I understand. but c'mon at people who whine at foglights.

in cloudy, rainy weather where will have my lights on to make myself more visible to other cars around I just leave it on parking lights (so the rear lights come on for people behind me). and have my foglights on for oncoming people .

how does it make it any different form having your regular headlights on as you normally would?

are they just jelly cos they don't have foglights?
>>
>>17059584

Fog lights on during any other time besides fog is douche move.
>>
>>17059589
why?

they're just lights FFS. it's not like they're highbeams which I can understand being annoying
>>
>>17059584
I agree anon. I've never been blinded by foglights.
>>
>>17059593
Fog lights on most vehicles have a much less focused light beam unlike highs, thus they can blind you literally from a lot of angles. Also less reflective surface, so the beam is brighter.
>>
>>17059584
they tend to hit peoples' eyes as you go past, since they've got a rather wide spread, mostly out to the sides

and if anyone drives with their rear foglight on when it isn't foggy, please kill yourself
>>
>>17059626
>needing to use your rear foglight
>>
not anywhere near as bad as headlights which are blue, or headlights poorly angled so they dont aim at the road as much as the people in front

the ninja 250 is literally the worst for bliding people, the headlight is directly aimed at your wing mirrors so you are blinded as they lane split
>>
>>17059626
>rear foglights
We're going to have to ban those things I guess. Everybody keeps them on all the time now. I haven't decided if they want to show how special they are because they bought some car that had them like Audi or Mercedes, or if they think other drivers will see the brighter lights and be more careful not to run into the back of them. Problem with the second option is it tends to mask the real brake lights or makes you think they're stuck on so you ignore them.
>>
>>17059584
What really grinds my gears are those fags with ultrabright HID headlights

It's like looking into the sun, they're gonna cause a wreck
>>
>>17059593

You typically turn them on with a separate switch, correct?
Mine, I have to turn the lights on then pull the knob/switch thing to activate them.
That means I made a conscious effort to turn them on.
If there is no fog, I consciously turned them on for no reason except because I think it looks cool.
At which point, if I saw someone did that, I would say "what a faggot."
Especially if you have fog lights on a shitty old Honda with the "xenon" blue light conversion because I know your headlights suck and you actually need your fogs to see, faggot.
>>
>>17060539
Mine do have to be turned on separately, but since the headlight switch can be left on with the car off because they only work with the key on, the fog setting will persist between on-off cycles. I've had them on when it was foggy on my way to work, then forgot about them being on on my trip home and didn't remember until the first stoplight when I saw them in the reflection on the guy in front of me's bumper.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.