[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys what would the proper name for this piece be and were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bent.png (553KB, 393x584px) Image search: [Google]
bent.png
553KB, 393x584px
hey guys what would the proper name for this piece be and were can I buy it?

Buying a 1998 Audi A6 Wagon from a buddy for cheap as fuck
>$500

And anyway he hit something one night a little tipsy and bent this piece a little along with the hood and grille.

Hood and grille already on order ebay special but trying to find this piece so it mounts properly as you can see its bent in a little near the headlight.

Thanks /o/
>>
>>17057872

Core support.

No fucking clue on where.
>>
File: support.png (54KB, 1165x145px) Image search: [Google]
support.png
54KB, 1165x145px
>>17057888

found it senpai was just making sure it was the right piece.

You a bro.
>>
>>17057938
>>17057888

wait that piece looks like it goes under the part I actually need. hmmmm I'll see the car sunday guess I'll just go from there.
>>
>>17057938

What do they want for it?
>>
>>17057959

I realized this is just the plastic portion under the metal portion to hold the radiator so still looking for a diagram senpai. But sold out on rock auto but using the part # its found for about $150
>>
>>17057872
just hammer it back to normal
>>
>>17057872
Passat owner here

Had to replace the radiator support which is near where you pictured and has been posted by other anons. There was some website that I went on that let's you browse through categories and see which parts go where and order them. I don't remember the site though.

It sucks ass to replace btw. I'd honestly just fucking hammer it back if it's not making any problems
>>
>>17058008

150 is not that bad actually. Crazy they could have it still.
Try LKQ for parts.
https://www.lkqcorp.com/en-us/Inventory-Search
It is called the "core support."

Also,
>>17058024

This.
>>
File: 1490899054219.jpg (19KB, 415x285px) Image search: [Google]
1490899054219.jpg
19KB, 415x285px
>buying an A6 with a big engine for fucking $500

When will people FINALLY figure out that if you cheap out early on it will be even a bigger hole in your pocket later?
>>
>>17058114

I just need something to toot around in for a year or two around town
>>
>>17058126
instead it is highly likely you will toot around in the shop depending on the engine it has.
>>
>>17058148

Meh maybe. For $500 It's worth a shot. If I get 1 year of hooning and beating the shit out of it then worth it.
>>
>>17058190
heh, good luck then.
but if I were you I'd also take the chance and have some fun learning to wrench in case you're still new to this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.