[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to choose, would you rather have a ricer or a stanced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

If you had to choose, would you rather have a ricer or a stanced car? No selling the car
>>
The top isn't stanced, what is the point of this image? That being said, you can derice a car. Main damage will be to bodywork. Stance, who knows how badly the subframes etc are fucked.
>>
The most functional one, aka, riced.
>>
depends
if the car was stanced on bags and never driven i'd pick the stanced car since 0 miles on it would mean it wasn't beat to shit and bags mean i can raise it to a decent height to drive

if static or has a lot of miles while stanced i'd pick the ricemobile
>>
File: battledamage3.jpg (671KB, 1072x712px) Image search: [Google]
battledamage3.jpg
671KB, 1072x712px
>>17054462
Rice, it's only offensive to the senses

Stance on the other hand is straight up dangerous on the road. And these wastes of human life are proud of it too
>>
Rice, its still the most functional
>>
File: IMG_0589.jpg (97KB, 672x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
97KB, 672x448px
Rice
>>
>>17054462
Rice, and tear the cosmetics off as quickly as possible.
>>
depends if they rice makes it look aesthetic
>>
If it's bosozoku rice, then that. If it's Mexican rice, then stance and fix it to be functional stance.
>>
>>17055703
Stance ruins cars beyond repair
>>
>>17054462
Riced.

I need my car to be drivable on real-world streets.
>>
>>17055724
It's easier to change Springs and get an alignment than it is to remove mold on body kits, Bondo, and a all of the holes Left Behind from the quarter ton of sheet metal screws
>>
>>17055724
Depends on the "stance" that was done to it to be fair.
>>
File: 1zeauzb.jpg (65KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1zeauzb.jpg
65KB, 1024x683px
>>17055747
What about repairing holes in the underbody of the car?
>>
Riced

I've seen riced cars which had more money in the car in performance parts than it did rice parts, but never stanced cars with anything decent besides cosmetic things

The car is you posted above is a "no fun allowed car"

It means if it's not darkly coloured or looking like it's just come from a scrapyard, it ain't cool
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.