[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Alphonse and s/o/viet have autism or something? Why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Do Alphonse and s/o/viet have autism or something? Why do they go out of their way to talk shit on gm? And literally all day, don't they have jobs? I used to hate on "bad" car companies as well, but have slowly started just respecting anything with an engine, or motor, be it tractors or sports cars, so maybe they just haven't grown out of it, but I'm still leaning towards autism.
>>
yeah I agree. ALl anyone does is shit on BMW/GM/VAG.

We all know Chysler is the new shit company in the modern era and these other groups have mostly recovered.
>>
You are too dumb to use the autist meme in an appropriate context.
They are cancer, all the newer tripfags are cacer, especially Mrcummy, kit kat & prez/o/
>>
>>17048060
Um okay, sorry for offending you with my bad "meme"
>>
>>17048080
You didn't offend me, i'm just suggesting you lurk more/educate yourself so you don't look like an incredible idiot, ofcourse there is always the possibility you just don't care but that makes you as bad as the trip/name fags you mentioned.
>>
>>17048039
Maybe it's because GM hasn't done anything notable ever? The only recognition they get is for being American despite the fact that historically they have been a cancer in the industry (killing Saab for example) and are unable to compete with the Japanese in any department.

Grats, you made an OK engine, but it took you 8 cylinders and 3 soda bottles to do it. It really isn't that difficult
>>
>>17048039
>Why do they go out of their way to talk shit on gm?

To make people like you post shit like that.

They're internet trolls. Reacting to them enables their behavior which is why they keep doing it all the time.
>>
>>17048104
Not necessarily that I don't care, just that I have things that are a bit more pressing than studying memes. This is all beside the point though, since I was serious, that what they are doing is literally a symptom of autism.

>>17048105
I'll disagree with you there, my last gm got 450k miles before I scrapped it. It was a Yukon. I have to admit that the gen 1 hemi is the better engine though, since it just goes nuts when you throw a little bit of nitro at it, but the ls is my favorite gas v8, due to the huge aftermarket.
>>
>>17048143
>This is all beside the point though
your point being? tripfags are cancer? congratulations, you win.
>I have things that are a bit more pressing than studying memes
don't sperg when you get called out for using them wrong then
>a symptom of autism.
you are projecting hard newfriend, you probably have autism hence you are here.
If you ain't using it in a meme-way, you are a dumbass.
>>
File: 1487312174144.jpg (73KB, 359x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487312174144.jpg
73KB, 359x525px
>>17048039
>this triggered
>>
>>17049285
>investing
my nigga.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.