[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody here ever encounter BLM roadblockers? What did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: break-thru.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
break-thru.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Did anybody here ever encounter BLM roadblockers?

What did you do? Run them over? Are you allowed to?
>>
Just drive straight toward them at like 32mph with your horn blaring.

Slow enough for them to see you but fast enough that they won't have the balls to take the hit.
>>
>>17041185
Is this shit common in the USA?

Wtf, all for some idiot who grabbed a cops gun.
>>
>>17041185
No. But I did roll up on a group of ghetto kids in my dad's neighborhood who were just oblivious walking in the middle of the road and refused to move. I managed to squeeze by them on the right and this fucking basketball-American shouted at me like I wronged them. I really don't know why my dad chooses to live in such a low-class neighborhood when he makes six figures...
>>
this is a /pol/ thread

do not give credence to /pol/posters

THEY WILL RUIN THIS BOARD
>>
>>17041185
I hate when the bureau of land management blocks roads.
Makes it hard to get to my fave camping spot
>>
>>17041185
REV UP YOUR ENGINES!!
>>
>>17041466
They often protest for people who were blatantly criminals because they don't want to face the reality that violence isn't OK and shit is illegal
>>
>>17041185
id just point a gun at them
fucking idiots
>>
I've never encountered blm faggots but I often encounter fags just walking in the street.
I wait until they move aside and then just redline first past them. Sometimes I'll spin my tires.
Usually scares the shit out of them even though I'm only going like 25.
I'm too much of a pussy to do anything else.
>>
>>17042159
Are your parents divorced?
>>
>>17042167
Not any more than you already do.
>>
>>17042437
Yes but I never got the idea that my mom fucked him over in it. He's always been very frugal for the amount of money he makes. Right now lives in a modest town home with a base VW Golf in the garage haha
>>
>>17042487
Your mom fucked him over to preserve her "standard of living" with Tynasium.
>>
>>17042167
Better them than a literal bottom bitchboi who rides a bus or their boyfriends cock and claims to own a big turbo evo
>>
I wish I didn't care enough about my car to do that

Really I'd just sit there

>>17042211

Stupid edgy response, brandishing your weapon where everyone has cameras is a dumb idea and no one is going to buy that you were feeling threatened unless they are like shattering your windshield.

plus that wouldn't cause them to leave it'd cause them to chimp out
>>
>>17042496
Haha. After the divorce she moved into a one bedroom apartment, then a series of townhouses. Her life isn't so glamorous either.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.