[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this show have any legitimacy or is it just a bunch of guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Street Outlaws.jpg (168KB, 1200x360px) Image search: [Google]
Street Outlaws.jpg
168KB, 1200x360px
Does this show have any legitimacy or is it just a bunch of guys with cars who were cast for a competition show?
>>
>>17040553
They came to Tulsa OK, they beat some of use, and we beat some of them. they were okay. Last time i saw them was at north star dragway in TX. They were fucking cocky but 7/10. pretty average. Most of the real racers dont give a flying fuck about them. buncha drama queens.
>>
Its a Farm Truck races a stock exotic episode
>>
A lot of them are actual NHRA licensed drag racers. NHRA even threatened to take their licenses away if they contiuned
>>
have you even seen their demeanor on tv?!?!?!?

its like im watching a shitty /o/ thread happen in real life

these are the kind of people that dont get invited to car shows

also
>wanna race our farm truck for $500 cash??!?!
WHO DOES THIS
>>
I like the Dung Beetle
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-203908.jpg (759KB, 1376x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-203908.jpg
759KB, 1376x1343px
>has 6 second dual chuted pro mod
>runs it on "unprepped" closed off street with safety and fire crew
>calls it street racing
>>
How much do these cars cost?
>>
>>17045112
Their "unprepped" road has about 15 pounds of rubber already laid down on it.
NONE of the vehicles are street legal (not even farm truck).
The only thing that's "real street racing" is the fact that they found a public roadway to stage it all on.
Its ESPN with colorful banter.
Show is shit.
>>
>>17045433
I was wondering if it's a public road or a private road made for the purpose of the show.
>>
the show is shit but all the racing and guys are legit

>>17045433
have you ever even watched the show

>Their "unprepped" road has about 15 pounds of rubber already laid down on it.

they know its prepped and dont try to pretend otherwise
they do have some unprepped races when they go off somewhere

>NONE of the vehicles are street legal (not even farm truck).

yet they drive the cars on the streets and have plates so they are obviously street legal

>The only thing that's "real street racing" is the fact that they found a public roadway to stage it all on.

why would you go and do real illegal street racing on camera when a studio is making shit easy for you the guys even complain that they cant do shit anymore since everyone knows them and the cops follow them as soon as they try to do anything

some of them can still be found doing real street racing on youtube

>Its ESPN with colorful banter.
welcome to Discoverys editing the Street Outlaw guys dont even speak to the channel outside of being told when to be there for filming

>Show is shit.
yeah even they admit that but its a shit ton of publicity and money coming their way
>>
>>17043445
>wanna race this well known truck with fucking steam rollers out back?

>nah man, it just has a worn out 305 in it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.