[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /o/ think of Celicas? thinking of picking one up as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

what does /o/ think of Celicas? thinking of picking one up as my second car purchase for a but of a project.

Had a toyota previously but its a go kart 3 cylinder 998cc.

easy to maintain, ready supply of parts, good fun to drive?
>>
>>17036952
If youre looking at them avoid 99 to 02.
>>
>>17036952

Why not, it's pretty much a perfect purchase if it's got everything you want physically
>>
>>17036963

was looking around 2007 with 40k miles odd
>>
>>17036963
2000 is great fk off m8
>>
>>17037048
They burn oil.
Its an easy problem to fix. But most people didnt know and here we are 17 years later with busted celicas and corollas.
>>
>>17037048
>flat and horrible looking ass
>it looks like they chopped off like 20~40cm of the car
>interior isn't that comfy
>interior looks really cheap
even the hyundai coupe 2002- makes it look bad
and since the previous design was meant for rally and this gen looks like wannabe sports car makes me sad
>>
>>17037057
Its not an "easy fix." The engine has to come out and the heads have to come off. Plus pulling the rods from the block. The wrong sized piston rings were used from the factory and cause the pistons to glaze/gum up and burn tons of oil.

Take it from a guy who just swapped an engine into his 01.
>>
>>17039575
Youre wrong though.
It was oil control ring holes being too small. Use thinner oil and run a hotter thermostat and problem solved
>>
https://imperial.craigslist.org/cto/6088657445.html looking at this
>>
>cuck wheel drive

Get a 350z
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.