[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the best hot hatch of last 5 years? >400lbs/ft torques

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: chebby.jpg (78KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
chebby.jpg
78KB, 770x433px
Was this the best hot hatch of last 5 years?

>400lbs/ft torques
>250 HP
>53-47 weight distribution
>really low center of mass
>seating for 4
>dirt cheap
>124 mpge
>sleeper; isn't riced from factory for facebook faggots
>rigid chassis
>camaro handleing
>bare bones solid interior, no fake wood or leather
>great aero

Did I miss anything?

Truly a great car
>>
>>17036122
fuck off with your bait

divide hp and torque by 10 and that's more accurate
>>
>>17036192
wut

It had. 5.5s 0-60
>>
Why br/o/s hate hatchbacks?
>>
>>17036192
No that's literally how much this thing had
>>
>>17036339
Because it looks like a spark
t. Spark owner

The only thing going keeping this shitpile in my possession is the complete absence of operating costs.
>>
>>17036122
but its looks legitimatly discust me and the shervy badge doesnt help
>>
>>17036122
what car is this
>>
File: 2016-Mercedes-AMG-A45-4Matic-1.jpg (142KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Mercedes-AMG-A45-4Matic-1.jpg
142KB, 1000x562px
No.
>>
>>17036453
Chevy spark EV

Known for being stupidly powerful.
>>
>>17036453
Chevy spark EV

It was good because it was basically the beta test for the bolt. Now that the bolt is out, GM doesn't care about the spark EV and already downgraded its battery. Still tho, it was a great hot hatch and im surprised it was never talked about on /o/
>>
>>17036414
Why can't you spell?
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>17036122

I used to create bait threads all the time, so I can spot bait from a mile away
>>
>>17036976
He's a person that buys cars based on looks over dynamics. They ain't the smartest bunch; he probably drives a scion.
>>
>>17036990
why are facts bait? Im sad that this good car is going away
>>
>>17036192
>he doesn't know OP posted a Chevy Spark EV
Even I'll say it could be counted as a hot hatch, even if there's no engine.
>>
>>17036122
I leased mine because poor dumb student and it is being turned in next month. I may think about buying it if they ask ≤10k so most likely it will be gone. I have made some plans for a "nitro" system but haven't worked on anything beyond theory of operation as if I must leave it then plans would be pointless. So the system would have cans of liquid nitrogen under the hood. Through a hose, the spray would enter the coil of the electric motor. This would induce super-conducting properties in the coil, and cool the motor. Would probably need heavier capacitors to allow any real gains. Ignoring any loss from drivetrain, the motor should be able to reach >400hp for 1-2 minutes per canister. It would need a valve with the exhaust pipe so no water enters the motor, but would also mean it would have cool exhaust clouds when boosting.
>>
>>17038919
Stop lying.
What do you mean if they offered you (?).
You know exactly how much dealership wants, it says on the fucking contract when you signed a lease.
>>
>>17038950
???
You're always supposed to let them approach you when talking about buyout. And electric vehicles are wierd, with most giving lower values like the leaf and focus EV. There isn't much incentive for companies to resell them since they have declining battery life and are first generation exsisting only for gov mandate. It mostly depends if GM is harvesting them for bolts parts or nots.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.