[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm buying a car from a private seller but all the money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I'm buying a car from a private seller but all the money is in my bank. If the bank only lets me withdraw $500 per day, how the heck am I supposed to buy the car in whole from the seller?
>>
You can withdraw as much as you want id you actually go into the bank and speak with the teller
>Numale detected
>>
>>17028217
...walk.....inside....the....bank...... Over $10k you might want to go in a few days early.
>>
Go inside, not the ATM dumbass.
>>
You go inside and get a fat envelope full of 100s, easy but requires talking to a 3d human.
>>
>>17028230
Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm meeting them tomorrow. Am I fucked?
>>
>>17028249
yeah
>>
>>17028254
:(
Thanks bro
>>
>>17028249
Are you stupid.
Meet them Monday.
And do Le Deal at the bank.

Unless this car is like 4k then just buy with cash.
>>
Will the seller not let you do a bank transfer online?
>>
>>17028249
....Wait another day.... It's fucking Easter....... Seriously, how dumb are you?
>>
>>17028254
Maybe the seller is stupid enough to take a check from dumb fuck here

>>17028299
Or this. And in both cases you you cancel the check or the transfer once the title is in your name.
>>
>>17028316
Sorry I forgot about this meme holiday
>>17028322
Chill out sperg
>>
Get it insured before you buy it, and get temp plates.

I bought a car Saturday night at 3am, drove it home for 10 minutes with no plates, or proof of insurance. Cop pulled me, and hassled me till then fucking sun came up, I talked my way out of it, no ticket, nothing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.