[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk guy stuck his car on top of two cement spheres. Front sphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG-20170416-WA0002.jpg (238KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170416-WA0002.jpg
238KB, 1600x1200px
Drunk guy stuck his car on top of two cement spheres.
Front sphere is resting on the oil drain pan.

Let's all laugh at him and suggest on what he should do.
>>
>>17027603
go to autozone.
get coil spring spacers.
lift car an inch or so.
drive away
>>
Find the nearest business with a forklift and give the guy $20 to lift it off.
>>
>>17027640
Forklifts can do 2+ tons?
>>
File: 6 tonne forklift.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6 tonne forklift.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>17027651
most fork lifts weigh just under three tonnes
the next size up could lift any car easy
>>
>>17027651
Easily. And that car probably weighs less than 2 tons.
>>
>>17027651
Most of your basic bitch warehouse forklifts can do 3000 lb.
>>
That's like, what, a Kia Rio? They're ~2300 lbs.
>>
File: IMG-20170416-WA0005.jpg (272KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170416-WA0005.jpg
272KB, 1600x1200px
Update: drunk idiot wants to buy us all a beer if we lift his car by hand while he reverses
>>
>>17027651
with ease, most costco forklifts can do 4k safely, and the homedepot kind can do 6k pretty easily too.
and if lady luck is with you, you'll be near one of these >>17027667 which are usually in the 6-8 ton lift weight class

also, walk to nearest store, get bottle jacks and some cribbing (read: shitty wood) and jack that fucker up, get a sledgehammer and knock the spheres out
>>
>>17027651
Small forklifts can move cars like they're nothing. We have a cheap forklift at work and we moved around one of our lathes, it's 5500lbs empty.

And it was moved when it had tooling, oil, and a bit of coolant in the tank.
>>
>>17027603
drunk guy should walk away from his car and call a tow service and pay the $300 or whatever instead of getting a DUI
>>
Called the cops for drunk driving, enjoy the drunk tank OP
>>
>>17027722
As someone who almost lost a kneecap doing that, it's a terrible idea.
>>
>>17027651
bro i can do 2 tons with my bear hands. i call them thunder and lightning. a ton a piece.
>>
>>17027603
>helping a drunk driver

hue hue hue
>>
>>17027722
He will just take off and leave you behind. And the idea of a drunk guy who already had a proven DUI accident getting more beer.... that is really stupid.

He's going to drive off drunk and side swipe cars on his way home.
>>
>>17027603
Get a hydraulic jack, lift up one end, swivel the car off the thingy, repeat for the other end
>>
>>17027603
>Drunk guy stuck his car on top of two cement spheres.
If those were human bodies, the drunk guy would have kept on going and be gone. Bump. Bump. But in his case, he was not able to hit and run the obstacles since concrete is stronger than a human body.

Sorry, I seem harsh. But I hate DUI since they are hit and runners.
>>
>>17027651
The forklift I use at home Depot can lift 2 full units of 60 pound concrete bags plus some dimensional lumber.
1 unit has 56 bags on it.
>>
>>17027603
Call the police on his ass.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.