[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I git gud when roads are always full of traffic and public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: car_photo_346534[1].jpg (17KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
car_photo_346534[1].jpg
17KB, 420x280px
How do I git gud when roads are always full of traffic and public track days are so rare they might as well not exist. Autocross is so rare it might as well not exist either. Instructed driving courses are several hundred bucks for a couple of hours of seat time.
>>
>>17022933

Move to a better city/state/etc.
>>
>>17022946
I'd have to move to a different country if I wanted frequent track days.
>>
Find some roads off in the middle of nowhere.
Or find an abandoned parking lot and call the owner and ask if you can set up some cones and """host an autoX event"""
>>
>>17022933
Touge
>>
>>17022988
Our roads in the middle of nowhere are mostly shit, roads that have been fixed are usually long bends, no straights, no corners.

Pic related is what most of our parking lots look like. Tons of trees, hedges and lamps with concrete foundations, specifically designed to prevent people from hooning. The only lot that would be viable is a fairground behind a heavy padlock half an hour away.
>>
>>17022933
Three

as in

3 a.m.
>>
>>17023002
>half an hour away.
God forbid you have to drive so far
>>
>>17023006
It's close, but also closed. Sadly.
>>
OP are there no other car people in your country?

You need to post your location, town/city whatever because it seems like you're just not trying to do anything but come up with more excuses.
>>
>>17023020
South West Germany is SUV and hatchback central. Even the guys studying automotive engineering with me aren't interested in motorsports, they just care about hybrids and autonomous driving.
>>
>>17022933
find a good empty dirt road to almost die in a shitbox civic on.
>>
>>17022933
You don't.

Deal with it or move.
>>
>>17023024
> lives in Germany
> nowhere to drive

Must be rough
>>
>>17023086
Driving along at 150mph in the middle lane while faster cars pass you in the left lane is nice and all, but they eliminated all our fun backroads.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.